9. Twilight

Madilyn/Lyn POV~

The  guys burst into laughter, I just sat there frozen From shock...

Zack had taken a glass off the table we where seated at and emptied it's content which I think was water on me...
I don't even know what I did wrong...did he do this to me because of his friends?is his ego really that important?....is it because his embarrassment of being seen with me?.....well news flash his the one whose failing...and I should be the one embarrassment of being seen with such a self centred stupid asshole.....

And date?... yeah when pigs fly.
I really can't believe I actually thought he was a cool person but he yet again embarrassed me to look good infront of his teammates.....

I couldn't take anymore of this crap so I left the shop I didn't hear what Zack told his teammates because of my moment of shock but I'm glad I didn't hear anything...
His such a prick...but what was I expecting?...this is Zack for fuck sake he probably doesn't know a thing about respect or how to act decent.

I was thinking so hard about the  many different ways I could murder Zack without leaving any trace of evidence that I didn't realise I had already walked home in that time.

I unlock the door and entered...as I suspected no one is home... Blake is still over at Karen's house and mom and dad are still at work, so that leaves the whole house to me. 'Yesssssss'
I mean don't get me wrong I love my family i do...but sometimes all a girl needs is her space.

I head to my room and have a hot shower... hopefully to wash that shit face out of my mind...
When I'm done I change into some warm PJs...I know it's not night time yet...but damn are PJs comfy I would live in them if I could.

I make my way to the kitchen to get my secret stash of junk food....'hey when you live with two men it's very necessary to hide your junk food'.

I pop down on the couch and grab a chocolate while switching on the TV, watching something I've watched a million times but still get pissed everytime.
' Twilight'.... like fucking seriously bitch... Jacob is so much hotter than that blood sucking mosquito...

2 chocolates, a packet of crisps and a lot of cursing later the movie ends.

And apparently so does my time of relaxation because my parents and Blake just came home.

"Hey sweetie, how was your day at school" my mum says hugging me.
'fliping awful, Blake bailed on me, I got stuck with a stupid ass and he threw water on me...so I would say it wasn't so great now was it', yeah I didn't say that instead I told her it was fine.
' I know your probably wondering why I don't just snitch on Zack...well yeah I'm wondering the same thing....I guess it's just that I don't want my parents to know I get bullied and can't handle myself out there...I mean they are already so protective over me... imagine if I told them about Zack, they'll probably have me home schooled and I don't want that...I want to be normal like every other kid ...and besides I don't wanna make problems, Zacks parents are loaded and can buy his way out of mostly anything.

We set the table and all take our seats while my mum puts the food on the table. We dish up as my dad tells us about work , his a detective/cop
And my mother's a doctor.
It's actually kinda funny...coz my dad can beat the shit out of people and then they go to my mum for help.
Oh and my dad has a special doctor if he ever gets injured on the job.... which is more of a disadvantage then a advantage coz my mum will scold him and talk his ear off about his safety.

We all finished up, I help my mum with the cleaning up then head to my room.
I'm so happy tomorrow is Saturday...
No more Zack for two days...
Thank the havens....I seriously need a break.

I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth then get into bed, falling into lala land.

________________________________________
Feel free to vote & comment
Thanks for reading.
❤️❤️❤️~Lee