44. Run?

~Madilyn's pov~✿in Zack's body✿

"Fuck" I curse getting hit with the ball for the millionth time this evening,it's like the ball has touched every part of my body except my hands.

(A/N. for some reason that sounds very dirty👀🤔if you know what I mean 👀)

we were currently  practicing for the upcoming game this season as you may have noticed I was still horrible at this sport that at this rate a blind donkey had a better chance of winning it than I do.

"Okay let's call it a day, now hit the showers boys"  coach yells. I grimace in horror thinking about taking a shower in school ' I can't and won't even look at Zack's dick, can you imagine the trauma I'd experience having to unwilling see a dozen naked dudes'.

"Hey" Zack says walking up to me, ever since our little sap story sharing I feel like we've gotten a little closer. Honestly I thought it would be awkward after that and we'd avoid each other or something but that wasn't the case in fact we actually see each other more often than not. though we don't bring up that night but we do acknowledge it, it's kinda like a silent agreement ' What happened at camp, stays at camp' , speaking of camp it ended about two days ago, I'm glad it's finally over ' I think that shit they had us sleep on broke my spine' I may or may not be over exaggerating.

"Hey" I say exhausted but managing to pull a small smile for him.

"I hope you know some voodoo or something because you seemed so reassuring when you told me you would get me back on the team, because you don't stand at chance doing it naturally" he says mockingly making me roll my eyes.

"Is that so? and how much did you score on the pop quiz we got yesterday?" I ask successfully shutting him up. it's obvious that we both screwing up at being each other.

"Yeah I thought as much, I hope you know how to magically become Google because there's no way you will ace it naturally" I say taking his silence as an answer and shooting his words back at him.He gives me a slight glare.

"Touché" he says with a shrug.

"Sooo..." he says dragging on the word looking towards the locker room where the showers are in silent questioning.

"Yeah no I'm not ready to be mentally scared for life" I say walking to the exit with him in tow.

"Hey man you up for a party?" one of Zack's teammates ask making me cringe at the thought of going to another party, we all already know how the Last one went and the fact that I hardly remember anything speaks for it self.

"Yeah I'll think I'll pass" I say.

"Your loss" he says with a shrug and then looks confusingly between me and Zack.

"The nerd trying to hit on you again?" he asks me looking disgustingly at Zack. 'Jerk'

"Nah that's not what's happening" I say frustrated this is why I prefer animals over people 80% of the time, They don't assume and even if they did...we wouldn't be able to understand.

"Totally because you way out of her League" he says expecting me to agree.

"You know what 'Chris' you should be the last one to talk because the only league you have is that DC justice league on your t-shirt" Zack sneers, pissing the so called Chris off.

"You little bitch" he says moving towards Zack threateningly but Zack doesn't flinch not even in my 5 foot something body.

"Stop describing your mother to me" Zack says unaffected by Chris's rage, before chris could lay a single finger on Zack he was kneed in the balls and instantly dropped to the ground clutching his manhood and groaning in pain.

"Hey what's going on here" we hear someone shout probably a teacher.

"Run" Zack says

"Run?" I ask shaking out of my daze.

"Yeah RUN!" Zack shouts already sprinting for the exit and I begin to run after him eventually caching up as we run out of the school together, laughing for what reason?...well I don't know.

"That was crazy, you're crazy" I tell him making him roll his eyes as he tries to catch his breath.

"Quite being dramatic it's not like I robbed a Bank...and seriously your body is so unfit, I'm literally out of breath" he says gulping in air like a camel that hasn't drank water for a decade.
'I know my comparison makes no sense because the camel would have been dead long time ago but I'm trying to make a point'. Now that I think about it maybe he's right because I've ran the same distance he has and I don't feel at all as out of breath as he does.

We begin taking a stroll to nowhere in particular and somehow end up in a park.

"So now I know how you feel when they do that to you, it fucking annoying" he says breaking the silence.

"You don't say" I say sarcastically.

"No seriously you should stand up for yourself, don't let them threat you like dirt because then they will never stop if you don't put your foot down"He says .

"If I stand up for myself that would only cause more attention to be directed at me and I don't like it, besides look whose talking if I stood up for myself that would have been you on the ground clutching your balls" I say unintentionally sounding a little harsh 'What can I say? the truth is better served cold straight to your door'.

"I-" he begins but cuts himself off and we continue to walk in a now dim silence.

"I can't believe you kicked him in the balls and swore his mother" I say in disbelief with a small laugh ,the situation only kicking in now.

"Though the mother thing was a bit far" I say shaking my head in disapproval.

"I only said that because he indirectly cursed at you." he says shocking me.

"Thank you" I say after a few minutes have passed, he looks up at me confused.

"For standing up for me" I elaborate.

He is about to respond but the sight before us in a distance has both our jaws dropped to the ground.

________________________________________
Hello everyone, My apologies for not updating in a while. my life has been very hectic this holiday (A member from my intermediate family has  passed on) so I wasn't in the right mind to be writing however I have decided to start again today to distract myself.
school has recently started again and I'm already feeling stressed out so if this chapter was not to your satisfaction my apologies.

your support or healthy criticism is welcome by me.

°•mini part•°

Chris: My balls still hurt. *sobs and sniffles*

author: By all that is holy let's hope your talking about Christmas balls because that's inappropriate to say infront of our readers.
*stares pointedly*

Chris: Fine...my testicles hurt.

author:I give up * throws ice pack right at Chris junior *

Chris: *Groans in pain*
all you women are cruel.

Zack in Madilyn's body: he better not be talking bout me.

Feel free to
Vote & comment
Sorry for any grammatical errors 🥺

♥️♥️♥️~Lee