36. Who is Alice

~Madilyn's pov~✿in Zack's body✿

It was a Friday afternoon
and these couple of days that Raymond 'Yes I learnt his name' has been around Zack has been on edge.

I could say the same for myself, it's like ever since Raymond came into the picture Tiffany's been more annoying then ever.
'Its like she's obsessed with the Rainford brothers, though I think she's after Raymond because she wouldn't stop asking shit about him, like how the fuck must I know?'.

It was currently lunch break and I was sitting at Zacks usual table.

I was right about there being something off about that Raymond guy, every chance he gets he either looks smugly or glares at me.
'and right now was no different with the way his looking at me from across the canteen'.

"Hey babe" Tiffany says sitting on my lap, ' I would love to throw her across the room, what do I look like?,a fucking chair?', I shove her into the chair next to me to which she almost tumbled over, she looks at me shocked.

"I'm sorry, it was a reflex" I say, 'unapologetically' flashing her a smile to which she seems to fall for.

"It's okay babe" she says but doesn't try to sit on me again, instead stays put in the seat I shoved her onto.

We were all chatting about nothing in particular when I felt something touch my leg.

I turn to see Tiffany smirking at me.
she was rubbing her foot on my leg in a seductive way and before I knew it her hand went down to my thigh ' To say I felt violated was an understatement', I stand up quickly when I feel her hand slip a bit higher.

"I have to go to the bathroom" I say.

"I'll go with you" Tiffany says smirking suggestively.
'To do what?, hold my dick?(fun fact it's not mine)...im sure she'd love that,' I think sarcastically.

"No, you should stay" I tell her and the smirk she wore falls.

"Why are you being such a  asshole...I just want to spend time with you" she says faking hurt 'Yeah right', like I didn't see her yesterday all over Zack's stepbrother, I roll my eyes.

"Well I just want to take a piss in peace" I snap walking away. ' I don't have time for Petty banter with some idiot'.

I never skipped lunch break in my own body because it's the only time I get to relax but ever since we swapped bodies it's been something I've been doing often.

I walk away pissed ' like duh I'm a hungry teenage girl who happens to have swapped bodies with her bully and now has girlfriend problems with someone I'd prefer to drown'.

As I round the corner I feel someone shove me almost resulting in me losing my footing and face planting but thankfully I caught myself.

I turn around ready to deliver a dictionary of different curse words to the culprit but stop when I see who it is.

Raymond

I don't know how to act around him, ' this shit is so awkward'. What do I say to him?.

"What do you want?" I ask glaring when I remember that his the dick who just pushed me.

"You to have never been born" he says, ' okay wow that's deep and harsh...what's this guy's problem?...now I see why Zack doesn't like him', I can't help but to wonder where all the hate comes from and why they have this kind of attitude towards each other.

"Uh" I don't know how to reply to that so I just turn around to leave feeling a notch more pissed than I was before for some reason.

' I may not like Zack but I would never say I want him to have never been born and I don't know the reason Raymond doesn't like Zack but that was a shit thing to say considering they are step-brothers.'

"what is our little Zack running away again?... can't take a little honesty?" he taunts making me stop and face him ready to give him a piece of my mind but he cuts me off.

"So coming to visit dad this weekend huh?... Why do you even still bother?...if he cared about you guys don't you think he would have made an effort to visit your'll all the time...How many times do I have to tell you...no one cares about you, he sure as hell doesn't that's why he chose my family over you , your sister and your pathetic mother... everyone will eventually leave you, just like Alice." he says cruelly with such hate but something like sadness flashes in his eyes before going back to hate, I didn't fully register what I was doing when I swung my fist into is face.

I couldn't stand and listen to him shit talk Zack or his family...from time that we have swapped bodies Zack's family have been nothing but nice, I may not know much about Zack's personal life or his relationship with his father or his brother but I refuse to stand here and listen to someone cruelly rub it in Zack's face that his father left him and his family, and to top it off he called his mother pathetic...how rude, Raymond is so Immature.

'and who is Alice?'.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I forgot the situation at hand, I glare directly at Raymond and he does the same looking ready to kill me just about now.

The bell rings breaking our glare off, students and teachers rush around
to get to their respective classes.

"Don't ever talk about Z-..My family or me like that again" I say seriously while glaring at Raymond then decide to leave because I have no business wasting time here when I have a class to attend.
' Zack's marks aren't going to score themselves'.

'Speaking of score it rhymes with sore and that's what my hand was at this moment', I would say I should have thought that through before punching him but I don't regret it...and I'll do it a hundred times again if I had to.

' despite the pain in my hand, it felt pretty good to stand up for him... like what I should have been doing for myself when I was in my own body.'

I think about the punch again and Raymond's face with his now bruised lip.
' servers him right'.
There's definitely something off about Raymond though, he said all those words with such hate and it didn't look like all of it was directed at Zack... could it be his taunting Zack to feel good about himself? or maybe just trying to ripple Zack up to get a reaction by hitting were it hurts...it doesn't take a genius to know Zack's relationship with his dad isn't the best and considering the look he tried to cover up when I told him about this weekend it proves my theory to be right.

'Raymond reminders me of one of those snobby mean kids from movies', the look in his eyes were hate and yet had a hint of envy in them but I can't say for sure, aswell as a glimpse of sadness but it vanished so fasted replace with anger that it made me doubt I even saw it.

'Im curious to know what happened between the two brothers but if Zack won't tell me...I won't push it, I can't help but wonder though and the glimpse of a pained look in Raymond's eyes didn't help my curious mind.'

I make it to my next class and a nagging thought invades my head.

who is Alice...

...definitely a girl

who is she to Zack?....

________________________________________
Hey everyone 👀
long time no update😂
sorry for that but I have been busy with school, and I'm doubting a lot of people even read this book...but to the few of you out there who do , I appreciate you♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️✨🤗
you are amazing 🔥

I'm going to be honest...I don't really like this chapter 😭😭
I'm doubting my Chapters 💔 but if all goes as planned... it'll get better. 🔥✨

Please feel free to
vote & comment
♥️♥️♥️~Lee