46. A few cups later

~ Zack's pov~✿in Madilyn's body✿

After some questioning and a whole lot of pleading Madilyn's dad reluctantly agreed to let us go...

On one condition...
that Blake go with us.

Now I have nothing against the dude but how the hell am I supposed to get drunk when his gonna be up my ass thinking I'm his little sister?

well having a overprotective big brother up your ass is better then not going to the party at all so I'm forced to make an exception.

*
*
*

When we reached the house the party was already in full swing, there were horny drunk teens everywhere grinding on each other in dim lights. We make our way through to the living room and I keep an eye out to see if I can spot Lyn anywhere.

"Hey Blake get over here" some senior in Blake's grade yelled, waving Blake over to their little group. ' I'm guessing they're friends or atleast know each other...I really don't care as long as they keep him occupied and if that doesn't then his girlfriend he has glued to his side might.'

"Hey, Karren and I going over there to chill with Oliver...you wanna come?"Blake asks me but I decline as politely as I can.

"I can tell you don't want your big brother up your ass-" he starts

"What gave it away?" I interrupted rolling my eyes.

"The constant sulking" he says chuckling while ruffling my hair and I creak a smile.

"Okay I'm gonna go now...stay with Lexi and if you need anything you know where to find me...Tell me when you wanna go home but we can't stay here later than midnight...oh and Madilyn only drink stuff you take yourself don't take anything anyone gives you...and no drinking alcohol-" Blake lectures on before Lexi stops him.

"Okay Blake...we got it" Lexi interrupted which I'm thankful for 'Honestly I forgot she was here because she and Karren were busy taking about some skin care product or something, honestly I couldn't care less to join in on the conversation'.

"Okay but I'm serious and if anyone tries thier luck on any of you don't hesitate to call me, I'll be there to kill them in a wink of an eye" Blake says seriously making me roll my eyes but smile at his overprotectiveness, 'Lyn is really lucky to have a brother like him'.

"Yep, batman we got it...now go before your friends die of old age waiting for you" I say punching him lightly in the arm making him smile and nod before waking a way with Karen by his side.

"Hey I'm gonna go over and get myself a drink, do you want anything?" Lexi asks looking longingly in the direction of the kitchen and when I catch what she's looking at I smirk. There on a kitchen bar stool is Max and Madilyn and now I see why Lexi is so eager to go over there but I don't say anything about it.

"Nah I'm good...you should go get yourself a drink and I'll be over here maybe I'll spot Ryan" I say with a wink encouraging her to go.

'And before you say anything...Hell it took alot in me to say Ryan's name without sneering.'

She nods and happily makes her way to the kitchen in that time Lyn catches my stare and makes her way over to me.

"looks like she ditched you for Max huh?" she says smiling.

"I guess so" I say smiling back.

"hey is that Blake and Karren?" she asks looking at me in disbelief while staring at the group on the left.

"Don't look at me like that...I didn't invite them, I'll have you know that your dad threatened me to make him come" I say putting my hands up in surrender.

"Sounds like something my dad is capable of so I'll cut you some slack" she says bumping shoulders with me and I don't know what it is but whenever I'm around her I always feel content and it's kinda nice.

"You wanna get something to drink?" I ask making her look at me with hesitance but nods.

"Sure" she says and when we get to the kitchen we make eye contact as a silent conversation to avoid Max and Lexi who seem to be flirting at the kitchen counter.
' I may be a douchebag at times but I'll let my friend have his moment...his been in love with Lexi for as long as he knew her,he deserves the attention his getting from her right now'.

I grab a beer and offer Lyn  a can which she reluctantly takes. I pop the can open and take a huge gulp missing the taste of alcohol, Lyn soon does the same and pulls a face as soon as the substance touches her tongue making me laugh.

"This thing taste like shit...how can you drink it like it's something nice" she says looking at me like I'm an alien.

"It's not that bad" I say finishing the rest of my drink and despite Lyn complaining about the taste she takes a few more sips.

A few cups later for me and atleast one cup later for Lyn, some song comes on making her bounce in excitement.

"Ooo I love this song... let's dance" Lyn says suddenly with a glint in her eyes.

' Damn alcohol works fast on her...she must be a lightweight '

I'm also a bit tipsy so when she pulls on my hand dragging me to dance with her where the music is the loudest I don't protest and instead go with the flow and just move my body.

"Put some ass into it...you look constipated" Lyn says laughing making me laugh aswell...I try shaking my hips to the beat and Lyn nods in approval making me laugh.

"That's it" she says grabbing my hand and spinning me around making me feel more confident so we end up dancing together and throwing in a few silly moves here and there, just having fun honestly I feel like we are in our own little world not giving a shit about how stupid we look to anyone that looks our way.

Just as the song is about to end Lyn grabs my hand dragging me as she runs for the stairs with a disgusted look on her face making me confused.

"Hey where are we going?" I ask.

"I don't know...I saw Tiffany heading our way so I ran just incase she tries to dirty dance on me or something" Lyn says laughing making me laugh too since now I know why she looked so disgusted.

We walk into a empty room and lock the door incase Tiffany spotted us and tries to follow us.

There was a moment of silence before we broke out laughing and we don't even really know why...I'm guessing the alcohol had a small part to play in that.

Our laughing is interrupted by a series of disturbing sounds, me and Lyn look at each other wide eyed as realisation draws onto us.

________________________________________
Hey everyone 👀✋
I hope you are all well, my apologies for not updating for awhile.

anyways enjoy the chapter 😌

thanks for reading
please feel free to
vote & comment
♥️♥️♥️~LEE