Jungle Pool SOS? What The Heck?

Start from the beginning

"But Kyoya-senpai, didn't you say your family ran a hospital, or did some kind of therapy work?" Haruhi questioned as Yuki nodded.

"Well, it's a diversified enterprise, that does a lot of things, but you could say this is related to therapy. There are many who suffer from stress, or from feeling cooped up, who would like to spend time in the south tropics, but for economic reasons, or lack of time, are unable to go. This is a convalescent theme park, to help those people," Kyoya explained. He pushed up his glasses, sparkling.

"The Ohtori group is always thinking of the happiness of others," He said.

Yeah right, Yuki secretly thought.

"It doesn't open until next month, But the Host Club has it reserved today on a special advanced invitation," He added. Tamaki flipped his hair.

"It feels so calm. There aren't guests here that we can serve, either. It truly is a handsome young warrior's holiday, I guess you could call it," Yuki raised her eyebrow at him. First he says was a prince, now a warrior? Troublesome.

I'm becoming like Shikamaru. Cool.

=======================================================

"Haru-chan! Yuu-chan!" Guess who?

"Yes, Honey-senpai?" Asked Yuki.

"Want some coconut juice to drink? Or maybe mango cake?" Honey asked, pink flowers surrounding him.

How the heck is that possible!?

"Um..sure, the coconut juice," Haruhi replied.

"I'll have the mango cake please," Yuki said calmly, though in the inside she was drooling.

Honey spins them around. "Okay!" He said, skipping away. Haruhi and Yuki smile (not as big as Haruhi's for Yuki).

Haruhi looks somewhere while Yuki waits for her cake.

"Haruhi, Yuki! Let's all go to the water slide!" Kaoru said. "Also, what's with those pullovers?" Hikaru asked, eating a banana.

Haruhi touches her pullover while Yuki crosses her arm, both looking away.

"Ah, this..."

Flashback!

Hikaru and Kaoru drag the girls to the changing room.

"Okay, take care of them," The twins said simultaneously.

Twin maids smiled at them.

"Very well." One says.

"Ms. Fujiokas. This way," The other one says, ending with a scary expression. Haruhi and Yuki instinctively stepped away.

"Just a minute..." They grabbed the girls' shoulders and dragged them inside.

"We have some swimsuits available for you two in this room," The maids said, ignoring Haruhi's yells as they took off their clothes.

"We brought all this years latest, our mom designed them," The twins said from outside.

"You can choose whichever ones you like."

Various swimsuits were laid out in front of them.

"Okay, Ms. Fujiokas, please select one," The maids said cheerfully. Haruhi sighed.

"We don't need one," Yuki said.