Forgiving part. 3

The doctor had said it was because of stress and lack of sleep that he'd fainted.

But then why on Earth had he not woken up for 2 whole days?!

We were at my house, father sleeping in his bed.

I had stay by his side all this time.

I didn't have to, no one forced me to stay by his side but the guilt, the guilt that he fainted because of me was like a permanent tattoo in my head.

It hurt to see him in this state.

“The doctors don't have any idea about why he hadn't woken up...” Cassian said sitting next to father with me.

“It's strange but, I can feel some kind of magic around him...”

“What do you mean?” I asked desperate.

“I don't know...he looks like he is in pain Rose, mentally. Pain caused by a magic. I have no idea what it is though.” he said holding his hand.

“Is there no way to cure him?” I hadn't felt this pain in a long time. The pain of losing someone.

“Maybe his majesty would know...I'll request him to visit and take a look right away.”

I nodded as he took his leave.

“Father...I'm sorry.”

I was. I really was. I...didn't think he would be so stressed out because I was ignoring him.

I never understood him.

Mother...I missed her. Just what did she mean when she told me to visit her with him and Cassian?!

When his majesty came in the room where me and father had been in, he froze at the doorstep and his eyes were in disbelief.

He looked between me and father as if he'd seen a ghost.

“What's wrong father?” Prince Cassian asked worried.

“You...just what did you do?” the emperor asked me.

I was confused. What did he mean?

“What do you mean?”

He came over and put his hand on father's forehead.

A dark black wave striked like lighting between the Emperor's hand and father's forehead as he backed away.

“I knew it!” he growled.

I stood up in shock, “What was that?!” me and Cassian asked almost together.

“Who was the person that died in your family?” he asked looking back at me.

“My m-mother?”

What does that have to do with her.

“Where is her grave?”

“By the Lake...just what–”

“We have to take this body there.”

What.

“What are you trying to say?! He is unwell, we can't take him there without curing him–” I tried to explain.

“IT'S NOT YOUR FATHER'S BODY ANYMORE!” He yelled.

“What?”

“It's your mother.”