Time to get serious

The whole House had been in a state of chaos when I returned from my sword training classes.

Father was freaking out, Layla was freaking out, all the maids were freaking out and I, who didn't even known the reason behind everyone freaking out, was freaking was too.

“Rose, what could you have done?”

“My Lady, what did you do?”

The reason behind the chaos - A butler from the imperial palace had come with horses and guards to deliver a letter addressed to Rosemarie, that is, me.

This is just a dream, it had to be. I thought at first.

Because NO WAY on Earth would I have received a letter from the Royal family.

“Layla, do you see the letter as well?” I asked her.

She nodded nervously.

I had to get away from father and all the other maids and read the letter in my room.

“To talk about political states of the empire” it said.

Nothing about me being beheaded or locked in prison.

“We shall see your presence.” An order.

Oh god.

“Rosemarie!” Father broke into my room like a storm as he started questioning about the details in the letter.

I hadn't even had food yet and had to deal with this mess empty stomach and with a freaked out father.

I understand why he might be feeling that way though.

“The prince wants to see me, to discuss some political and very important matters of the empire next week Father.” I exaggerated.

“Okay but why you?” I WANT TO KNOW THAT AS WELL.

“Umm I'm not sure, Father, maybe because I'm the Leviathan's daughter? I mean I'm quite the right person to talk about those stuff...” except I wasn't after that night at the ball.

He had calmed down a bit now as he looked between me and the letter in my hands.

He simply nodded, “Very well, make sure you know what you're doing Rosemarie.”

That was surprisingly short, but I was glad he left.

Now then, why would the prince was to see me? Did he want to torture me to dead because of what I did to him?
No but he didn't bother me for three days, if he had to kill me he would have done it right then and there.
Then...was the words he mouthed that night about this moment?

“See. You. Later.”

Sigh, there was no point trying to figure out what he wants from me. I'd have to go there to talk about 'political' things anyway.

What should I do...my mind was a blur.

“Layla, please bring me my lunch?”

I made a schedule for the week.

I had to manage to attend the tea party and meet the crown prince with my sword training classes and studies, homework and visiting the library.

Well it was going to be kind of busy starting tomorrow.