'Oh....'

That's it. Both of them became quiet as Y/N thought about her parents, how will she appear in front of them, and how will she meet Ara.

She felt ashamed that she left Ara with her real family. It must've been so hard for Ara. She was only 13. At the age of 11, she lost her parents, then her sister, and now was staying with her sister's real family. They were now bearing her expenses.

It was quiet until they saw a taxi stop right in front of them.

'Y/N!'

They heard Loid's voice. Y/N turned around and hugged her brother again before entering the taxi.

'Take care!'

This was the last thing she heard as the driver started the engine.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
The whole journey back home was so awkward. Y/N didn't talk. She only tried her best to not cry in front of the driver and waited impatiently to go to her house.

And finally, after entering her lobby and seeing Shizu telling some guys to put the furniture here and there while standing at the main door of Shizu's new apartment which was right beside Y/N's, she crashed her body into Shizu's arms and cried.

'Oh my god Y/N! What happened?!' Shizu shouted a little because of how Y/N crashed into her.

'Please do the work she just told.' Loid told the guy as he walked inside giving them privacy.

'Let's get her inside.'

Loid nodded and unlocked Y/N's apartment door before pulling her inside.

'What happened? Loid said that you went to....' Shizu stopped talking and looked at Y/N.

They were now sitting on the couch of her living room. Loid put a glass of water for her as she spoke..

'I-I met oppa....My big brother Jeon Jung H-Hyun and his wife today....T-they told me t-the truth... I-I was so stupid to come here Shizu! I shouldn't have taken this huge step! What should I do now Loid? What should I do?!' Y/N cried out in her arms.

'What? Why? What did you do?' Loid asked.

At that time Y/N's phone rang. Loid, who was holding her phone looked at the caller ID.

"Obsessed Tiger"

'Uhh...Some tiger has called you..'

Even though it wasn't a time to laugh but the way Loid said made Shizu snicker.

Y/N took the phone as soon as she could and answered the call.

'Hell-'

'Oppa! Everything is messed up!'

Loid and Shizu nodded at each other and gave Y/N privacy even though she was talking in Korean as they left her apartment.

'What? What happened?'

'Jung..J-jung hyun oppa....He...I.....we met tonight! He...' She chocked.

'Calm down first Y/N!'

'H-he told me that....that Jungkook oppa never meant t-to help Anna! He did that to make me come to him! He just wanted to find me! And what did I do? I did so unbearable things! I made so many mistakes!'

'What?!'

'Y-yes.. W-what will I do now? They said that he ain't the way he was....He has become so cold only because of me....' She sobbed.

'Don't worry. He will forgive you Y/N. When you come to Korea, I will help you. Even if it means taking the blame on my head. You do know that at some point they will get to know about me who helped you right?'

'B-but...you helped me at my worst, they won't be mad at you. But I did something wrong. No, everything is wrong! Argh!!'

She hung upon him as she clenched her fists. She only wanted to escape again. She wanted nothing but to hide from everyone.

Maybe the circumstances made her feel this way. But it was the first time in two years that she felt like she will die because of the guilt she was carrying.

But she knew that even if her twin is not the same as he was before, she had to approach him and apologize. Because he was like this only because of her..

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[happy Valentine's day to those who are taken and no happy valentine's day to those who are single like your author 👀]