However, in the concept of the heroine, the people of primitive tribes are barbaric. If she really repents, she worries that she will be forced to marry Mu Jin.

What's more, she looked at Mu Jin wearing a mask from a distance, so thin and domineering, she really couldn't like it. So he simply encouraged that Mu Xiong who had always liked him very much, and let Mu Xiong escape with her.

Who knew that Mu Xiong was also a good-for-nothing, and he was attacked and seriously injured by a ferocious beast on the way. Fortunately, I ran fast, and I was very lucky to meet Wu Peng, otherwise I don't know what will happen.

Although in the view of the heroine, she has escaped from the scope of the plain tribe, she is still very worried that the people of the plain tribe will come and catch her back.

As soon as she heard Mu Jin's name just now, the hostess immediately felt very nervous. She has not been in the Pingshan tribe for a long time, and she doesn't know many people, so the news is relatively closed. So she didn't know that a newcomer had been added to the Pingshan tribe in the past two days.

But after looking up and seeing Mu Jin's face, Mu Xuan felt that maybe it was just the same name, and she must be wrong. Because Mu Jin's face is so perfect that even the skin makes him jealous.

Although after coming to this brand new world, Mu Xuan looks very good in this world. But the primitive society didn't have anything for beauty and skin care, so it was inevitable that it would still be a little rough. I have tried my best to maintain this face of my own, but there is no way to compare it with Mu Jin on the opposite side.

How could such a person be that Mu Jin with scars on his face, rough looks and bad personality?

Mu Xuan secretly breathed a sigh of relief in her heart, but then looked at Mu Jin with a little more scrutiny.

Although this man is not tall, he can't hold back his good looks. Compared with the popular little fresh meat in Mu Xuan's original world, she is even more beautiful, and she is definitely the best gentleman.

Although it's not my taste, but I've seen too many tough muscular men around me, and I feel that it's really interesting to see this kind of tender and beautiful young Mu Xuan once in a while.

What's more, in these short days, as long as it is a man she thinks is good, they will express their affection to her if they give a little hint. So Mu Xuan is a little swollen now, she just thinks that she can be invincible by virtue of being a woman and this face.

No matter how good-looking the person opposite him was, he was still a man. I wondered if there was any other woman in this Pingshan tribe who could be worthy of him. If the other party is courteous to him, maybe he can also give him a chance.

Thinking of this, Mu Xuan bent her lips triumphantly, and looked at Mu Jin with a bright smile.

Mu Jin didn't pay attention to Mu Xuan who was on the side, he had observed the appearance of the heroine very clearly just now. Looking at the change in the other party's expression, you can probably imagine what the heroine is thinking.

Mu Jin felt a little disgusted, and even the interest in dealing with the heroine was basically exhausted.

Wu Peng on the side saw that the time was almost up, so he asked the picking team to move together and walked towards the forest.

Along the way, many people stared at Mu Jin curiously, but the only one who really came to strike up a conversation was the heroine Mu Xuan. After all, people in this world still believe in gods very much.