chapter 7

Picking up the spoon in front of him, scooped up a spoonful of chicken soup and poured it into his mouth. The delicious taste made Mo Qin almost cry.

As if a switch had been turned on, the child simply used a spoon as a tableware, hugged the jar in front of him, and ate the food inside.

"Slow down." Mu Jin sat beside Mo Jing, looking at him quietly.

Seeing the child on the side throwing aside all the pretense of being mature and prudent in the past, and wolfing down, he sighed softly.

I thought in my heart that I would make my children full for every meal in the future.

No matter how you say it, Mo Jing is only an eight-year-old child, even if he knows how to protect himself in the deep palace.

But how much city and ambition can he have. All I hope for is a full meal and a little love.

But even this poor expectation could not be realized.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin's heart became more and more sour, and she only hated herself for coming too late, which made the child suffer so much.

Mo Jing's dormitory is not far from the small kitchen. Just now, after Mu Jin let 003 lock the location, he went in to search for it by himself.

I saw a lot of unfinished food, although it was left over, but after all, the current situation does not allow me to pick and choose.

I found some foods that are easier to digest and beneficial to the injury, and put them together with a combination of meat and vegetables.

He heated up the remaining half of the chicken soup in the kitchen, and hurried back.

Not to mention, it really took Mu Jin some effort to bring these things over the window.

Fortunately, he had put all the meals in jars beforehand so that they wouldn't spill out easily.

Soon, the food on the table was swept away.

Touching his distended stomach, Mo Xuan felt that he hadn't eaten so full for a long time.

Fortunately, the other party didn't bring too much food, otherwise he would definitely be full.

Seeing Mo Jin's round belly, Mu Jin finally had a gentle smile on his face.

I mobilized a little bit of my own energy and calmed down the discomfort in the child's stomach.

The small world doesn't have much energy to use. Although 003 thinks that Mu Jin's current usage is a bit wasteful, but this matter involves the goal, he still wisely chooses to be as quiet as a chicken.

When Mo Jing's brows relaxed, Mu Jin knew that he had almost digested it.

Only then did he pick up the child again, ignoring Mo Zhen's objection, and carried him directly to the bed.

The child in his arms was light and floating. Although he was only a teenager, it was still easy for him to hug him.

Carefully helping the person on the bed tuck the quilt, Mu Jin told the person to rest earlier.

Then he turned around and walked to the table, packed everything up, turned and left the room again.

Naturally, the two clay pots had to be put back to their original places, and the traces in the kitchen and bedroom had to be erased.

Otherwise, if you stay in the room, you will be discovered by the palace people the next day.

Mo Jing almost guessed what Mu Jin was going to do.

Having seen Mu Jin's martial arts skills, he knew that he would not be noticed by walking through the palace at night, so he didn't make a sound to stop him.

Just staring at the window silently, waiting for Mu Jin to come back.

But this time, the other party didn't show up again after a while, even longer than before when he went to get the food.

Mo Jing was lying on the bed waiting drowsily, but he was unwilling to close his eyes.

Stubbornly wanting to wait for Mu Jin, it seems that only those who see each other can feel at ease.

After a long time, Mu Jin returned to the room again.

Seeing that the eyes couldn't be opened, half dozed off but persistently waiting for his child, the heart couldn't help but soften into a ball.

He walked over and took off his boots and coat, turned over on the bed, and got under the covers.

Realizing that autumn has already entered, the quilt in the dormitory has not been replaced with a thick one.

He ignored the child's struggle and naturally hugged him in his arms.

Carefully avoiding Mo Jing's wound, Mu Jin rubbed his forehead hair, said softly, "Go to sleep," and closed his eyes.

And Mo Jing, who was suddenly hugged in his arms, was already stiff all over.

After struggling twice, I found that my strength could not shake the opponent at all, so I had no choice but to give up struggling.

Indulging myself to lean against this guy I met on the first day, thinking wildly in my heart, it turns out that this is the feeling of being hugged and coaxed to sleep.

It turns out that the feeling of being cared for is like this, and my heart is sour and swollen.

It's unspeakably weird, which makes children feel a little awkward, and they can't help being nostalgic.

Today's experience was very novel to Mo Jing.

The embrace of the other party is so warm, dispelling the coolness of autumn.

There was a mixture of medicinal fragrance and lotus leaf fragrance on his body, which was inexplicably reassuring.

With a blushing face, she buried her head deeply in the other party's arms, and the child felt as if she was dreaming now.

Although, today I was still beaten all over by that woman.

But he is no longer alone, starving in the cold bedroom.

He had delicious pastries, delicious meals.

Some people treat themselves with medicine, while others cherish themselves.

This young man named Mu Jin would talk to himself gently, and even hold himself in his arms.

Pat yourself to lull yourself to sleep.

Mo Jing suddenly wondered if the person holding him didn't really exist.

Otherwise, how could anyone really come and go freely in this heavily guarded palace.

If the other party is not a fairy, then maybe it is the object of his fantasy.

The child was reluctant to close his eyes when he thought that all of this might be just a dream of his own, and everything would come to naught when he woke up from the dream.

He didn't want the happiness he got so short, even if it was just a dream, he also prayed that this dream could last longer.

However, after a tiring day, Mo Jing couldn't resist the drowsiness after all, and fell into a deep sleep.

Feeling the people around him breathe gradually and steadily, Mu Jin opened his eyes again.

After treating the other party's wound and coaxing him to eat, he had already told the child to rest earlier.

But he didn't expect that the other party would be so persistent and wait for him in the bedroom.

Are you worrying about yourself?

Mu Jin poked Mo Jing's cheek, only thinking that his child was really cute.

Just seeing him on the first day makes people want to feel sorry for him to the bone.

It didn't take much time to return the two jars.

However, thinking of the pain her own child suffered, Mu Jin couldn't swallow this breath.

Following the route given by 003, he found Concubine Ling's residence.

After Mu Jin arrived at the other party's bedroom, he mobilized his consciousness and invaded the woman's brain.

I thought I could bear it, but it was only when I saw the child's condition that Mu Jin realized that there were some things that made him unable to restrain the anger in his heart.

So, he used the envoy to attack Concubine Ling's brain, imprinting her spiritual brand.

From now on, that woman will fall into a nightmare every night.

As long as she fell into a deep sleep, she would be haunted by nightmares, and those who were killed by her would appear before her eyes.

The damage suffered by Consciousness Sea is irreversible, and this woman will have a mental breakdown before long.

Crazy people who can't tell the difference between dreams and reality, as long as they don't die, they will be tortured endlessly.

Although this person was Mo Jing's biological mother, he couldn't kill her directly.

However, perhaps such a punishment would be more painful than death.

However, even if this woman goes crazy, the matter is not completely over.

If he can't find someone to protect Mo Jing, and he can't protect the child in the open, it is hard to guarantee that his child will not be bullied by others when he doesn't know it.

It seems that in this regard, I still have to make plans early.

He lowered his head and touched Mo Jing's cheek again, Mu Jin suddenly felt that what he heard in the past that raising a doll was a laborious task was really true.

But for the sake of his own child, no matter how much he worried about him, Mu Jin felt happy.

On the second day, when Mo Zhen opened his eyes, the people beside him had disappeared.

Although it has been expected, but the child is still a little bit lost in his heart.

The boy named Mu Jin may have left the palace yesterday and returned to Xuanqing Temple.

I don't know if I will have a chance to see each other again.

The room was as usual, without leaving any traces, which made Mo Zhen doubt whether everything that happened yesterday really happened.

It was only when he sat up and lifted the quilt that he discovered that the other party still left a small paper bag and the porcelain bottle in which he applied the medicine yesterday in the quilt.

Seeing this, Mo Qin was overjoyed, because it all showed that everything that happened last night was not his fantasy.

So, yesterday a young man named Mu Jin really came to her and took care of her.

Opening the paper bag in front of her, there were a few unnamed snacks lying quietly inside.

The child picked up a piece, put it in his mouth and took a bite.

The sweet taste filled the taste buds, and the expression on Mo Zhen's face softened unconsciously.

Carefully hiding the package of snacks and wound medicine in the corner of the bed, he began to get dressed and take care of himself.

He was used to doing these things by himself when Mo Zhen was younger.

Those palace people have always dealt with themselves, and their eyes are full of impatience every time they take care of themselves, which makes the children hate their touch even more.

Therefore, Mo Zhen was unwilling to use his hands where they could not be used.

He packed himself up quickly, ignoring the greasy food brought in by the palace people.

After eating two small pieces of pastry left by Mu Jin, the child went to the study as usual.

In the morning class, Tai Tu kept his essays still obscure.

The people on the stage don't care if he understands or not.

It's just that this time Mo Jing didn't force himself, instead he was a little absent-minded.

In my heart, I always think about what the young man who accompanied me yesterday and gave me care and warmth was doing.