chapter 143

Under the continuous attacks of local tyrants, a small gap finally appeared in the originally very rigorous magic circle, and the demon cultivator's eyes immediately lit up when he saw this.

He rushed in quickly, grabbing Mu Jin with both hands, and even thought of how many benefits and rewards the Yao Zun would give him after he captured this white and clean little monk and used it to blackmail Ning Yizhou to surrender.

Unexpectedly, in the next second, huge blood vines rose from the ground, strangled his limbs, and sucked all the blood from his body in an instant.

In the end, his strong and fat body was sucked by the vines like a piece of paper, leaving almost nothing but skin and bones. The corpses fell to the ground and turned into guinea pigs with only skin and bones left, without any life left.

Ever since Mu Jin followed Ning Yizhou to the demon cultivator's realm, although he has been by his side, he has not shown his strength.

That's why most people know that Ning Yizhou's strength has been raised to the realm of transforming gods, but they only think that Mu Jin is a cute and likable demon cultivator, and they don't expect that the other party's strength has also reached Nascent Soul.

Of course, Yuanying and Yuanying are also different. After all, Mu Jin has a lot of gold fingers, and now there is a big killer like the blood vine.

Before the accident, he had been hiding in the formation set up by Ning Yizhou, worried that his lover would feel worried because of him. But now that the formation has loopholes, it is no longer as stable as before.

He didn't miss that his man would always pay attention to his own situation when he was fighting with the Demon Lord. After seeing the barrier on his side was opened, it was obvious that Ning Yizhou's eyes were full of worry.

Mu Jin has no doubt that if he hadn't used the blood vine in an instant, Ning Yizhou might have left Yaozun and rushed to his side directly to protect his safety. Although the iron was hot in his heart, Mu Jin still had a little more helplessness in his heart.

Since someone is willing to sacrifice himself to open the shackles of this enchantment, Mu Jin can't live up to the other party's kindness in vain. So Mu Jin took the initiative to walk out of the barrier, and a sweet smile appeared on his face as he watched the swords and swords outside.

Then, huge blood vines emerged from the soil one by one. Countless monks were entangled by blood vines, held high in the air, and were quickly sucked to death.

Mu Jin's movements were quick and he didn't hold back, which surprised those demon cultivators who had come to help Ning Yizhou. At first I thought it was just a weak and delicate flower, but I didn't expect it to be mistaken. This is a domineering flower at all.

Originally, the numbers of the two sides were about the same, and Ning Yizhou's side could only barely be considered evenly matched. But with Mu Jin's joining, the battle quickly turned one-sided, leaning towards Ning Yizhou.

The Yaozun, who was still full of confidence, was also caught off guard by Mu Jin's actions. Seeing that the damage on his side was getting worse, he felt even more annoyed.

Then he remembered that the Demon Lord had given him a magic weapon before, and he had tried this kind of magic weapon before, but it didn't have any effect on ordinary demon cultivators, obviously the other party said that this magic weapon was very powerful. Even he can easily tell that this is a fairy artifact.

Although the Yaozun always felt that this magic weapon was weird, it was obviously a fairy product, but it was very tasteless, and only said that it could be used at critical moments. Looking at the current critical situation, he can only be a dead horse as a living horse doctor.

So he immediately threw this fairy artifact at Ning Yizhou, Mu Jin saw what Yaozun threw at his lord, and immediately became nervous.

After all, the things that the Yaozun can take out must not be mortal things. It's just that his position can't help his lover at all, and even the outstretched vines can't block it, so he can only watch helplessly as the magic weapon hit Ning Yizhou.

It's just that the expected horror scene didn't happen. Even after the magic weapon hit Ning Yizhou's body, although there was a burst of red light, the light just disappeared quickly, and the magic weapon fell directly to the ground.

It's as if what the other party thought was a killer weapon, but it turned out to be just a useless squib.

Although Ning Yizhou was swayed by the magic system, he didn't stop the offensive because of it, on the contrary, his methods were more fierce than before.

Mu Jin was still a little dazed thinking about what happened just now, this Yaozun must have tried his best to throw out something useless at all. Just then, he heard a full belch from the sea of ​​consciousness.

Immediately, he glanced with his spiritual sense, only to notice that the one-horned black panther-like holy beast in the sea of ​​consciousness was licking its mouth with satisfaction. It was only then that Mu Jin remembered that Senior Teng Gen followed him in the system space.

It's just that the other party in the previous world has been sleeping and has not shown his body. Just looking at the situation, the magic weapon thrown out by the Yaozun just now must be the awakening of Senior Teng Gen to help them.

Mu Jin couldn't help being grateful, but he didn't have the time to express his gratitude. He could only quickly stimulate the wood-type spiritual power in his body, and at the same time commanded the blood vines to surround and suppress their enemies.

The brilliance of the Magical Artifact before made the Yaozun arouse hope, but he did not expect such a result. On the contrary, Yaozun was even more dazed than Ning Yizhou, but he was stunned for a moment before being unable to catch the opponent's attack, and was beaten back and forth in a row.

A blow failed, but Ning Yizhou's spell hit the abdomen directly, crushing the demon pill. The Yaozun whose demon core was shattered instantly let out an angry roar.

Now that he lost all his spells, he simply turned into a prototype. It suddenly turned into an extremely huge blue-black scorpion, and the scorpion's skin even had a metallic luster.

The huge scorpion tail kept swinging, trying to stab Ning Yizhou. It's just that even though the restored prototype of Yaozun is extremely terrifying, it has already lost the strength to compete with Ning Yizhou.

So Ning Yizhou didn't even turn into a beast, and just used a few spells to knock the scorpion to the ground. The scorpion tail fell off, and there was no more breath.

The Yaozun had already been killed, and the remaining few accomplices had no power to resist and could only admit defeat dejectedly. The monks on Ning Yizhou's side won a complete victory.

Thinking of Ning Yizhou's current strength, the remaining members of the party are now ashamed. They knew that Ning Yizhou would definitely take over the position of Yaozun and become a new generation of Yaozun, and only a tragic fate awaited them.

It's just that after Ning Yizhou won the victory, he didn't show the slightest expression of joy. Instead, he rushed to Mu Jin's side immediately, dragged him into his arms, and examined him carefully.

After patrolling up and down for several times, the man breathed a sigh of relief after confirming that Mu Jin hadn't suffered any injuries, and said angrily to Mu Jin with a black face: "Didn't I tell you to stay in the magic circle? Why not?" Did he run away? What if he gets injured!"

Mu Jin showed a helpless expression when he saw Ning Yizhou's ugly expression. With an innocent face, he said: "But senior brother, I didn't break that magic circle. You saw it before, and I can't help it. Besides, don't you think I'm fine now?"

Looking at herself, Ning Yizhou still looked angry, Mu Jin hurriedly grabbed Ning Yizhou's hand and praised him flatteringly: "Besides, senior brother will protect me. Senior brother, I didn't expect such a powerful Yaozun to be defeated by you so easily Senior brother, you are really amazing!"

After finishing speaking, regardless of the other people beside him, they directly held Ning Yizhou's face and kissed him resoundingly on the cheek, and the man's face softened a little.

Ning Yizhou looked at Mu Jin's small appearance, sighed helplessly, and wrapped him in his arms. I just prayed in my heart, next time something like this happens, I must watch people more closely.

Seeing Mu Jin come out of the magic circle to fight other people today, Ning Yizhou felt his heart was about to jump out of fright.

The rest of the demon cultivators could only twitch their mouths helplessly when they saw Ning Yizhou's appearance of wanting a beauty over a country. I always feel that a fierce battle has made them exhausted, so why stay here and watch their boss throw dog food at them desperately.

Afterwards, Mu Jinning and Yizhou naturally didn't need to stay to clean the battlefield, and took Mu Jin to open the small box. There were indeed things left by the old demon master in that small box, and the aura left by the powerful demon master that Mu Jin felt before belonged to the old demon master.

This box is filled with the Yao Pill that the old Yao Zun left behind after his fall. The Yao Dan contained the old Yao Zun's countless years of cultivation. He left it to Ning Yizhou but not to the new Yaozun, because he was also worried that if this Yaozun was not stable, he hoped that Ning Yizhou could replace him.

It's just that Ning Yizhou hasn't used it all the time. As for now, he doesn't have any demon pills in his body at all, and he can't inherit the power inherited from the old demon master. He simply gave this demon pill to Lin Yuan, and asked him to use it to improve his own strength.

Lin Yuan refused to accept it at first, but Ning Yizhou explained to him in private that he now had no demon core in his body before he accepted the demon core of the old demon venerable, and with the help of the demon core, he was also promoted to the power of transforming gods .

Although it is said that the strength is not as good as Ning Yizhou, but with these two giant Buddhas in charge, the faction of the demon cultivators who advocate peace will naturally increase in strength.

While everyone was busy, Mu Jin secretly picked up the celestial magic weapon that the demon master had thrown at his lover. But after picking it up, he found that there was no energy left in the magic weapon.

No wonder it fell directly to the ground when it was thrown in front of my man. Combining with the performance of Teng Gen in the Sea of ​​Consciousness before, I want to know who absorbed the energy here.

In the past two worlds, although Tengen also followed him in the system space, he was in a state of deep sleep from beginning to end. When I woke up at this time, I naturally felt something strange, but it's a pity that the current situation is not suitable for asking.

In the days that followed, Ning Yizhou really became the new Demon Master. In order to deal with Yaoxiu's affairs, the man also had to get busy. Mu Jin stayed in the hall obediently, and didn't get involved with the Yaoxiu's affairs, and didn't want to cause trouble for his lover just because of his status.

When Mu Jin was the only one left in the room, he thought again about what was wrong with the magic weapon that the demon master took out.

Mu Jin already knew from the information obtained from the remnants left by the previous generation of demon venerables that the magic weapon was sent by the demon venerable, so it is possible that the demon venerable has something to do with Ying.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin hurriedly came to the Sea of ​​Consciousness to ask Tengen about it. It's just that as soon as Mu Jin returned to the sea of ​​consciousness, he was confused by the scene in front of him.

I saw a proud black panther lying on the ground with a contented face, rolling its paws constantly. The point is that under his paw is a petite black cat, which has been rubbed into a ball and forced to roll around.

"Xiaojin! qaq" 003 was about to shed tears when he saw Xiaojin finally appearing excitedly. Obviously, this boss had been sleeping in the system space before, and he didn't show any personality. 003 still felt that the other party was really easy to get along with .

Who knew that after waking up with energy again, this boss actually used himself as a toy. Not to mention the daily training, the hair on his body is almost bald by the other party.

At this moment, 003 has no doubt that if Mu Jin comes back later, he may become the first bald cat in the whole system.

Although the shape of the system can be chosen by oneself, he really likes the shape of his little black cat. 003 just likes the fluffy feeling, and doesn't want to be a bald cat at all.

Mu Jin looked at the interaction between the leopard and the cat, twitched his lips, still had to cough lightly, and respectfully said to Teng Gen: "Senior Teng Gen."

Teng Gen raised his head, shook his head at Mu Jin and said : "There is no need to be so respectful. I am Qiongqi's friend, and you are his lover, just call me by my name."

But although Tengen spoke beautifully, his actions did not restrain himself because of Mu Jin's existence. Instead, he directly hugged 003 into his arms with one paw, tightly circled the black cat with his two forelimbs, and squinted his eyes in satisfaction.

When Mu Jin heard that the other party called himself Qiongqi's lover, he couldn't help feeling a little joy in his heart. Nodding to Tengen, he expressed his doubts.

Tengen explained to Mu Jin without hesitation: "You are right, I was afraid that my power would affect the operation of the small world, so I was in a deep sleep most of the time.

I woke up because of the breath of ghost plague Gu left on the magic weapon. There should be power in that magic weapon that could threaten Qiongqi's soul, so I made a move.

It's just that I can feel that the power is not strong, at most it can hurt Qiongqi's soul, but it can't be wiped out. You should have felt these two worlds before, the degree of fusion between the consciousness formed by evil thoughts and the way of heaven is increasing, which is completely abnormal.

The way of heaven is not so easy to be swallowed, otherwise there would not be so many people who would fall during the ascension. I always feel that there should be something else that we haven't noticed.

However, after the energy of the magic weapon was absorbed by me before, the other party must have become weaker. He wanted to attack Qiongqi's soul because he wanted to absorb his energy, but now he lost a lot of energy. Presumably in this world, the other party should also be able to settle down. After chatting with Mu Jin for a while, Teng Gen waved his hand to let Mu Jin leave. Mu Jin

looked at 003 with a pitiful look at himself, and could only give the other party an apologetic look, and left.

After all, the boss likes 003. I can't help it. I still need Teng Gen's help at the critical moment. Mu Jin can only secretly think that when he returns to the present world, he will definitely discuss with Jumang to compensate 003. So the little black

cat He could only droop his ears with a sad face, and didn't even notice that his mouth was licked by the black panther several times. He

got the answer he wanted to know from Tengen, but Mu Jin didn't relax his vigilance because of this, although the other party said Their enemies in this world should settle down, but Mu Jin still feels worried.

Especially he is very afraid of the Demon Lord, after all, this magic weapon was brought out by the Demon Lord. So, will the Demon Lord be the one in this life? The object of the shadow possession.

After a short period of busy work, Ning Yizhou quickly took control of everything. Since he has become a new generation of demon master, it is naturally impossible to cooperate with the demon master. It's just that the demon master has always harbored evil intentions However, Ning Yizhou did not intend to let the other party go so easily.

Mu Jin originally thought that if her lover became a demon master, Moxiu should voluntarily give up cooperation. Unexpectedly, news came soon, saying that Mozun still wanted to cooperate with Ning Yizhou, and even brought many sincere gifts.

Mu Jin thought in his heart that he could take this opportunity to meet Mozun, so as to confirm his guess. So he suggested to Ning Yizhou that even if he didn't agree to cooperate, he could meet Mozun, so as to know the depth of the other party.

It is naturally not too abrupt for the current Yaozun to make such a request before the cooperation, so Demonzun and Ning Yizhou quickly agreed on a place to meet at the junction of the two territories.

As soon as he saw Mozun Mu Jin, he felt that there were indeed traces of being possessed on the other party's body, but it had disappeared at this moment. The current person should be Mozun himself.

The opponent's strength and cultivation base are indeed not low, even on par with Ning Yizhou. He is also cunning, and the meaning expressed in the words is naturally that he hopes that Ning Yizhou can continue to cooperate with him to deal with human monks together.

Mu Jin quietly followed Ning Yizhou, and didn't interfere in his lover's decision.

Mu Jin didn't even show the slightest surprise when Ning Yizhou smiled and nodded at the Demon Lord, promised to cooperate with him, and even suggested that they go to besiege the base camp of human monks together.

Seeing Ning Yizhou smiling at the Demon Venerable, Mu Jin, who had fully understood his lover's character in this world, silently lit a wax in his heart for the Demon Venerable who left contentedly.

Ning Yizhou also had a temporary idea, seeing that Mu Jin who was beside him didn't react after the Mozun left, and asked curiously: "Xiao Jin, aren't you angry that I promised to cooperate with Moxiu?

" Shaking his head, he said, "Why are you angry? I don't believe that the senior brother really wants to cooperate with them. There must be a reason for the senior brother to say that. I believe the senior brother!"

Although he already knew the answer would be like this, Ning Yizhou still couldn't help feeling moved in his heart. He hugged the little guy beside him, and kissed Mu Jin's water-colored lips.

Ning Yizhou felt that being able to get such pure love in this life was simply his greatest happiness in this world.

So a month later, demon cultivators and demon cultivators dispatched in large numbers and came to the base camp of human monks together. At this moment, human beings have already fully noticed the actions of the demon cultivator and the demon cultivator, and the three camps are facing each other.

Mozun saw that after he cooperated with the demon cultivator, the two parties had a huge number, as if they had already overwhelmed the human monks. Complacent in his heart, he only felt that this generation of demon masters was more stupid than the previous generation, and when they really took down the human monks, they would naturally have a way to get greater benefits from the demon masters.

It's just that I didn't expect that just as the banner of the battle was sounded, the demon cultivator's army suddenly turned their guns to the demon cultivator's side. Countless spells and treasures attacked the demon cultivator in an instant, and they were completely unprepared for the demon cultivator, so naturally they suffered a big loss immediately.

Especially the human monks on the opposite side also started to act, together with the demon cultivators, they surrounded and suppressed the demon cultivators. As for the Demon Lord, he was seriously injured by Ning Yizhou's unexpected attack.

Capture the thief first, capture the king, this is the eternal truth. Apparently, Ning Yizhou is also deeply secretive about this. The suzerain of the Qingliu sect with the highest cultivation base on the human monk side also rushed over quickly, and joined forces with Ning Yizhou to kill the demon king.

After the demon king was killed on the battlefield, the demon cultivators lost their backbone in an instant, and naturally they were defeated. Those notorious demon cultivators with murderous aura were all killed by human monks and demon cultivators.

As for those devil cultivators who only have yin energy on their bodies and have superficial killings, neither the demon cultivators nor the human monks have killed such demon cultivators. After all, after killing the demon king's group who liked to stir up troubles, they released all the remaining captives who were not much in number.

After this, the Demon Cultivator faction has also become the weaker side. The territory they occupy is not large, and what they need for cultivation is Demonic Qi, not Spiritual Qi, so the environment and resources they practice are actually the same Human monks are not coveted, and this incident also hopes to give them a warning.

Of course, the reason why he was able to win a big victory was naturally the result of the cooperation between Ning Yizhou and Qingliuzong who had already made a greeting.

On the battlefield, Mu Shaoyuan, Mao Kun, and Luo Kangde, the peak master of Chuanyun Peak, were all very happy after seeing the unscathed Ning Yizhou again. What shocked them even more was that Ning Yizhou would become a demon master, and even reached the realm of transforming a god.

Luo Kangde's heart was full of pride, he was the master of Yao Zun, so it would not be more flamboyant to say it.

What made him even more happy was that his apprentice was filial and brought him a lot of good things. Luo Kangde is just a Nascent Soul now, and Ning Yizhou, as the leader of one party, has enough things leaking from his fingers for a long time.

Demon cultivators are good at collecting natural treasures and finding rare spirit beasts. After discussing with Mu Jin, Ning Yizhou and Mu Jin even reached a cooperation between human monks and demon cultivators. That is, demon cultivators can provide more genius treasures for human monks, and help them find high-grade spiritual pets suitable for carrying around.

Human monks also need to open up more secret realms for demon cultivators, and share more resources with them. Both sides are naturally happy to achieve this kind of mutual benefit, and the relationship between human monks and demon cultivators has been improved very well.

Mu Jin and Ning Yizhou even formed a Taoist couple in front of everyone and were blessed by everyone.