chapter 85

This competition is only held every five years, and ordinary people naturally don't know about it, but it is especially important for these families of soul power, and it is also an important competition to evaluate the strength of the new generation of each family.

Yan Xiao and Yan Yang of the Yan family will naturally participate. Yan Zhengqing has no expectations for Yan Yang, but logically speaking, Yan Yang still has to go. However, Mu Jin is full of confidence, he knows that Yan Yang will definitely make his mark in this competition.

On the day of the competition, there were quite a few people, but Yan Xiao's outstanding strength as the male protagonist was still very eye-catching. After all, it is not easy to reach the sixth level of soul power at his age.

Although Yan Yang knows that he has improved a lot, but because he has never been tested, and his opponent in the past is Mu Jin, he is not completely sure of his current level.

But Mu Jin knew very well in his heart that Yan Yang had reached the seventh level of soul power, and his future was limitless. I didn't say it all the time, but I just wanted him to experience it for himself in the competition and give his lover a surprise.

Among these children of similar age, Yan Yang is definitely the best among them, even Yan Xiao is not his opponent at all.

Generally, the Mu family would not participate in such competitions, and it was rare to even go to watch them. Mu Jin did not use the identity of the Mu family either, but just watched as an ordinary soul power cultivator, and standing in the audience did not attract the attention of others.

The competition began soon, and because Yan Yang had no expectations at all, Yan Zhengqing did not conduct a new test on him, only thinking that Yan Yang was still one or two levels of soul power as before.

When Yan Yang saw Mu Jin in the audience, he still couldn't help being a little nervous, and worried that he wouldn't be able to perform well in front of his lover. It's just that after he actually entered the field, he found that in the past, it was so easy and simple to embarrass himself in the battle. He only needed one move to defeat the opponent.

The battle on Yan Yang's side is relaxed and comfortable, but he is competing at the elementary level after all, so it is difficult to attract everyone's attention. People still like to watch the competitions of those geniuses, and feel that such games are exciting.

So it wasn't until Yan Yang defeated the fourth-level soul power cultivator and advanced again that people focused on this boy from the Yan family who had been ridiculed as a waste in the past.

Yan Zhengqing was also very surprised to see that Yan Yang had broken through to the fifth level. I don't know when the opponent's strength became so strong, and watching Yan Yang's battle is quite methodical, it seems to be more eye-catching than Yan Xiao's actual combat.

Others can't figure it out, but Yan Yang naturally knows it in his heart. That's because Mu Jin's strength is strong and he has experienced many battles. With a good opponent and teacher, he can grow up quickly as a student.

This time, Qi Xi also participated in the competition. Qi Xi was seriously injured because he annoyed Mu Jin before. He later approached Yan Xiao to talk about this matter, but he didn't expect that Yan Xiao not only didn't fight for him, but also taught him a lesson because he falsely accused Yan Yang of righteous words.

This made Qi Xi very unconvinced, and the two broke up. So Qi Xi held back and wanted to give Yan Yang a hard lesson in the big competition, so he dispatched a few people from Yan's family and ordered them to deal with Yan Yang severely during the competition.