chapter 156

The person on the opposite side walked towards her slowly step by step, the coercion of the three generations of blood clan was powerlessly pressing on her body, making Julia feel that she was completely breathless.

Julia had never regretted what she had done more than now.

She didn't expect that Mu Jin's strength would be so perverted that even Mi Qinghua, who is said to be irresistible to the blood emperor, could not resist his will.

What a terrible existence this is, why do I want to plot against the other party and provoke the other party's authority.

The man in front of him looked at him coldly, and his eyes, which usually would not show emotion, were actually pregnant with monstrous anger at this moment.

Immediately afterwards, Mu Jin just looked at Julia and felt her neck was tightly grasped. She was lifted into the air by an invisible force, and every bone in her limbs was crushed bit by bit.

Julia couldn't stop wailing loudly, unable to move in pain. If it wasn't for my own greed and trying to realize the ambition hidden in my heart, I wouldn't have come to such a result. Julia's eyes were filled with blood and tears, and when she looked at Mu Jin, her eyes were full of pleading and fear.

However, Mu Jin was unmoved, his body was surging with energy and blood, and he wished he could kill this woman immediately. But he didn't do it right away, he couldn't let the other party go so easily.

By now, Mu Jin also realized what the other party had done to him. Mi-Qinghua is basically incomprehensible. For the physique of the vampires, Mi-Qinghua can completely control one's reason.

If it wasn't for the fact that his soul is stronger than the plane, and 003 repeatedly input energy to suppress and warn himself, Mu Jin might be touched by this disgusting woman.

With the memory of the original owner, Mu Jin naturally knew what the Misty Flower represented, and he didn't miss the lust in the woman's eyes when she looked at her. If it's not him but another person, then he really loses his strength, wouldn't he just become this woman's plaything.

The blood race has countless ways to keep people alive, even if they want to die.

Damn it!

No one but my lover! No one can touch me at will!

No one can force myself to do anything to betray my lover, whether actively or passively!

The other party has undoubtedly touched Mu Jin's Achilles heel .

After crushing all the bones of this woman, Mu Jin broke all her tendons. Julia really felt that Mu Jin was planning to torture and kill her. The self-healing ability of the four generations of blood is very strong. Even if the bones and meridians are broken, she can still heal by herself.

But if Mu Jin really wants her life, she will die. Realizing this, Julia immediately yelled at Mu Jin: "Master, don't kill me, spare me! I have the holy deed!" "

What did you say?" Mu Jin's face was gloomy, but Because of the other party's words, he still stopped his movements.

Seeing this, Julia breathed a sigh of relief. The makeup on her face was already muddy due to blood, tears and sweat, and she completely lost her original beauty. She took a deep breath and was very glad that she still left a hole card.

Although Mu Jin wanted to find the holy deed in the first place, although he did it covertly, the core figures of the Mokawi family still knew about it. The reason why Julia appeared at that auction was also because of the holy deed, and she even got the holy deed in advance.

At the beginning, Julia vaguely guessed that Mu Jin wanted the holy deed for Huangfu Yu, so she was even more unwilling. I feel that people like Mu Jin are not suitable to be their leaders at all, and they are too emotional.

Thinking of being taught a lesson by Mu Jin because of Huangfu Yu, she angrily took away the holy deed without permission. He also convinced himself that the strength of Mujin would not be weakened if he did not get married, which would be good for the Mokawi clan. Unexpectedly, such a thing would become his life-saving straw at this moment.

"Where is it?" Mu Jin narrowed his eyes and looked at Julia dangerously.

Julia was drenched in cold sweat at the moment, but she didn't dare to hesitate. After reading a few runes in a low voice, she easily summoned the holy deed that had recognized its master.

Mu Jin held the golden scroll that appeared in front of her in her hand, and easily recognized that it was indeed the real holy deed. There is no big protective circle on the holy deed, after all, its only function is to make the blood race and human beings enter into a contract.

He easily erased the imprint left by Julia on the holy deed, replaced it with his own, and then let the holy deed go back to its own space.

Then Mu Jin lowered his head and looked at the dying Julia expressionlessly. Because of the holy deed, he didn't intend to continue to torture and kill the opponent, but he directly raised his right hand, and then slowly clenched his fist.

Accompanied by Mu Jin's movements, Julia, who had already been tortured and was about to faint, immediately screamed piercingly because of the pain that seemed to have her soul stripped away.

She was gone! Julia knew, she was completely gone.

At this moment, she is no longer that proud four-generation blood clan. Why, why did she really forget that her blood can be deprived of it.

Her current strength is not even as good as that of the lowest blood servant, and the wounds on her body can no longer be healed by herself.

Looking at Julia, who was limp on the ground and her body was twisted out of shape, Mu Jin tried her best to stabilize her figure and left there. He can't stay in this room anymore, that woman still smells like an enchantment flower, and he can't let other vampires get close to him.

The door of the room was tightly locked, but the medicine in his body was hard to get rid of. I never thought that I still have a potion that I can't solve at all. This plane doesn't seem to be friendly to me.

Mu Jin was a little confused for a while, but he kept telling himself to persevere until the moment when his lover came to find him.

On the other side, after listening to Mu Jin's patient explanation, Huangfu Yu verbally agreed to the other party, but he always felt uneasy in his heart. As a human being, he had never heard of the Blood Moon Sun, but he knew how powerful Mu Jin was.

Since Mu Jin felt uneasy because of such a day, how could Huangfu Yu not be worried.

So even though Mu Jin had told him in advance, Huangfu Yu decided to return to the manor. Even if he was hiding in the distance, he still wanted to see how Mu Jin was doing.

But who knew that as soon as Huangfu Yu came to the manor, he found that the atmosphere in the manor was very strange. Although he knew that Mu Jin had said it before, he didn't expect that the people staying in the manor today were only ordinary people. a vampire.

Blood race? It should be because they are afraid of the restlessness of the blood in their bodies, especially the lower the rank of the blood race, the more difficult it is for them to be unable to control their reason on the blood moon day. So they all stayed in their residences obediently in advance to prevent some unexpected situations from happening.

Because all the servants in the manor knew Huangfu Yu, and Mu Jin had told him before that when seeing Huangfu Yu, it was like meeting him. Therefore, Huangfu Yu can come and go freely in the whole manor and the industries related to Mu's enterprise, without any hindrance at all.

When he entered the manor, the uneasiness in the man's heart not only did not subside, but also became more intense. He guessed that Mu Jin might be in their room now, so he walked in that direction.

Who knew that when he walked into the corridor, he saw Mu Jin staggering as if he was about to fall down. The situation of the young vampire at this time is very wrong, and it seems that they are enduring something.

Huangfu Yu's worries about his sweetheart immediately gained the upper hand, so he hurried to Mu Jin. Holding each other's shoulders with both hands, he said anxiously to Mu Jin: "Xiao Jin, what's the matter? What happened?"

At the same time, he also smelled a strange fragrance coming from Mu Jin's body for a while, which made people It smells bad. It's just that the fascination flower only works on blood races, and Huangfu Yu, an ordinary person, can only smell it.

But even so, when he saw Mu Jin whose face was flushed and saw him, he immediately threw himself into his arms and passionately kissed Mu Jin, and he quickly realized that something was wrong with the other party.

Huangfu Yu gently stroked Mu Jin's neck comfortingly, but felt dense beads of sweat on his neck. The shirt was already soaked with sweat, and the sweetheart was not suffering from suppressed pain, it was obvious from the sound that Mu Jin had been drugged.

And then, Huangfu Yu heard Julia's painful groans from Mu Jin's room not far from them.

If you say that you just smelled the wood brocade and saw his condition, Huangfu Yu just made some guesses in his heart. Then at this moment, Julia's voice was heard from their room. Huangfu Yu can now be sure that Julia must have done something to her baby.

It's just that there was an obviously painful voice coming from the room, the other party probably didn't succeed in calculating. After all, although the clothes Mu Jin is wearing now are a little wrinkled, they don't look disheveled. I'm afraid that the woman in the room is stealing chickens and losing money.

Even so, Huangfu Yu still felt angry. He didn't expect that he was just not by the other party's side for a day, and the treasure in his heart was plotted by others.

Why? Why are there always so many people wanting to take away their own treasures!

The person in his arms was still writhing restlessly on his body, but Huangfu Yu didn't stop Mu Jin. The movements of his embrace of the young man were very gentle, but his eyes were cold. Only when he lowered his head and saw the person in his arms did he put on some warmth again.

My baby is suffering, how can I bear him to suffer as the man who loves him the most?

Thinking of this, Huangfu Yu curved his lips. He lowered his head and kissed Mu Jin's hair gently, then picked him up horizontally, and went to another room not far away.

The manor is huge, and there are many empty rooms here. In order to make it convenient for Huangfu Yu, Mu Jin also asked the people below to arrange two private sites for his office. It's just that Huangfu Yu always liked to stay by Mu Jin's side and didn't use it.

So he immediately carried Mu Jin to the room that hadn't been used at all, and closed the door.

The cheeks of the person in his arms were flushed, and he was much more enthusiastic than when he was with him in the past. It was supposed to be charming, but when the man thought about why the other party was like this, an uncontrollable violence surged in his heart.

He gently placed Mu Jin on the big bed, and quickly took off each other's clothes. Then one by one light kisses, then densely packed down.

Not just a kiss full of love like in the past, but also a pious taste.

Huangfu Yu held Mu Jin's slender wrist and kissed the blue veins on it. Staring at Mu Jin with both eyes right and wrong, he murmured softly: "Xiao Jin, just stay by my side, okay?"

Although it sounded like a question, Huangfu Yu knew that this was what he gave them. Answers for two people. His patience was finally completely exhausted at this moment, he could no longer accept the existence of any risks, and unilaterally decided that this person would only have himself in his life.

Fiery kisses, tight hugs. A small white hand clamped by a large wheat-colored hand struggled vigorously, but it was completely useless. In the end, he could only clasp his ten fingers tightly with that big hand, hold it firmly, and then loosen it weakly after an unknown period of time.

At this moment, Mu Jin has completely lost his mind, and even because of the side effects of the enchanting flower, he has no time to think about other things and can only bear it passively.

Since Huangfu Yu is only a human being, Mu Jin will not lose much energy because of this. Only a small amount was fed back to Huangfu Yu, but it made the man feel that he seemed to have endless strength.

So he took the person in his arms forcefully again and again, and such a close fit made him feel extremely satisfied and happy. It wasn't until his beloved became dizzy and lost consciousness in his arms that the man slowly stopped the plundering.

He raised his head and kissed Mu Jin's red and swollen lips lightly. Huangfu Yu took out a brand new set of silk pajamas, helped Mu Jin put it on, and then brought a blanket, and wrapped the little guy whose arms unconsciously clung to him into a silkworm baby.

Then he picked up the wooden brocade horizontally, and quickly left the manor with the person in his arms.

All the blood clans are still retreating in their respective territories, and ordinary people will not stop Huangfu Yu at all. So along the way, the man brought Mu Jin back to the residence that he had carefully prepared in secret.

Everything is done in secret. In a villa on the outskirts of the city, no one knows that this seemingly ordinary villa has the highest level of security.

Neither the door nor the window can be easily opened here, and even the walls have been specially designed to withstand the attack of ordinary thermal weapons.

When Mu Jin woke up again, she found herself lying on a big soft bed. After opening his eyes, the warm-colored walls in the room made him stunned. The sun outside seems to be extremely hot, but because the curtains are drawn, even if the light shines through, it doesn't make people feel glaring or uncomfortable.

Mu Jin felt a little groggy, his body couldn't use his strength, and he felt sore and weak all over.

Mu Jin, who has lived through countless worlds and been intimate with her lover countless times, naturally knows that she must have experienced very intense love affairs. Fortunately, he can be sure that that person is his lover.

Julia has already been disposed of by him, and the blood that has been deprived of blood is not enough.

He remembered that he stumbled down the corridor after encountering Lianqinghua, wanting to go back to the room where he was confined in the past. After all, only that room can prevent him from being unconscious and going crazy, but he met his lover who rushed over in a daze.

Even though his vision was not clear enough, he still remembered the smell of his man. Everything that happened after that was undoubtedly crazy, even if she couldn't remember the whole process, Mu Jin knew how much she was pestering people.

Mu Jin couldn't help blushing even though he was an old man from so many worlds. It's just that looking around but not seeing her lover's figure, Mu Jin still feels a little lost.

So he sat up and wanted to take the initiative to find someone. Who knew that as soon as he sat up, he heard some crisp and crisp sounds coming from under the quilt.

The feeling from the limbs and wrists gave Mu Jin a guess. So he quickly lifted the quilt, and saw himself naked at the moment, with silver bracelets on his wrists and ankles.

This bracelet was made by blood hunters with ancient silver soaked in holy water. It was engraved with runes and contained infinite mana, which could restrain the power of blood.

And the inside of these four bracelets was carefully wrapped with a layer of cotton cloth to prevent these silver bracelets from directly touching Mu Jin's body and causing him harm.

Not only that, but besides the four specially made bracelets, four thin ancient silver chains were also tied, making it impossible for him to leave the big bed.

Mu Jin tugged at his wrist, carefully observing the bracelet engraved with inscriptions on it. The appearance is very beautiful, but judging by his appearance, could it be that he was imprisoned?

But ever since I came to this plane, I have always been in love with my man. Mu Jin didn't feel that she had done anything to irritate the other party, why did her lover treat her like this?

Of course he didn't feel that Huangfu Yu wanted to hurt himself, but at the moment he just couldn't figure out the reasons. But in this plane, Mu Jin's original paranoia has been maximized.

If he hadn't been working hard to restrain himself, he would have wished to imprison his man. After being anti-imprisoned at this moment, Mu Jin felt even more excited.

Even those blood-red eyes were stained with joy, and he couldn't wait to see his lover, and have fun in this way.

It's just that even though Mu Jin's soul is powerful and he is a blood clan of three generations, these silver bracelets will not cause him too much harm, but it still makes Mu Jin feel a little uncomfortable.

I thought in my heart that if the decorative chain could be replaced with other materials, then I would be much more comfortable.

Just as Mu Jin was in a daze thinking about telling Huangfu Yu to replace these chains with fine steel or gold chains, the door not far away opened.

Huangfu Yu's eyes flickered when he saw Mu Jin who had woken up. Wearing a silk robe on purpose, showing Kong Wu's strong and good figure, he walked to Mu Jin's side. With a smile on his face, he said to his sweetheart: "Baby, you are awake, is there anything uncomfortable?"

Mu Jin looked at his man's appearance, how could he not guess that the other party even used beauty tricks? . Looking at this man pretending to be a wolf with a big tail, he wanted to laugh inexplicably.

He shook his head calmly, then shook his wrist, and asked Huangfu Yu softly, "Huangfu Yu, what's going on?" "

This."

Huangfu Yu heard Mu Jin's voice Inquiry pursed his lips, then tried his best to show a harmless smile to the young man, and said, "Xiao Jin, don't you think these bracelets look beautiful?" Mu Jin heard her man's shameless words

, He raised his eyebrows. Although he himself has to admit that some aspects fit well with his man's perverted direction, he also thinks these bracelets are quite beautiful.

But he knew very well that Huangfu Yu's state was very wrong now.

My man seemed to be pretending to have something in his heart, maybe his negligence really made the other party feel sad and uneasy these days, which Mu Jin didn't want.

As for some small love-interests between the two of them together, Mu Jin has always been very willing to cooperate, so he decided to let his man let go of his knots first.

So, after Huangfu Yu said those words to Mu Jin and was ready to accept the other party's fury and abuse, he only saw the little guy on the bed blinking at him, and said "oh" indifferently.

oh what? Why only one oh?

Shouldn't he be questioning himself? Shouldn't he be asking himself why he did this to him?

This was the ancient silver that he had worked so hard to find. Although Huangfu Yu had obtained some magic weapons that could hurt the blood race, he was reluctant to use it on the person in front of him.

Even these bracelets have been carefully handled, and he dared to use them only after making sure that they would not harm Mu Jin in the slightest. Huangfu Yu thought very well, he just wanted to temporarily trap Mu Jin by his side.

The situation of the Huangfu family is already in jeopardy, and it won't take long for it to collapse completely. Huangfu Yu had already given instructions to the people below for specific actions, and he didn't need to worry about other things himself.

His current assets have doubled several times, and he has earned a lot of money, which is enough to spend his life richly with his beloved. So even if he couldn't get a long life, he didn't want to let people go.

Even if he was selfish, at least when he was alive, Huangfu Yu wanted this person around him to stay by his side all the time.

He compromised, not forever, but only this life, isn't that okay?

The man's eyes couldn't help revealing a trace of sadness, he faced Mu Jin, and begged softly: "Xiao Jin, don't ignore me, I just don't want to lose you."

Mu Jin was stunned when he heard Huangfu Yu's words For a moment, I don't know what I did to make the other party misunderstand that I want to leave him.

But then he heard the man holding him say in a low voice: "Xiaojin, I know, you may never be able to love me like I love you. I also know that the blood race has a long life, maybe you think I Not special enough.

I just ask to stay by my side while I'm alive, all I want is this life. Please stop looking at other people, stop focusing on other people. Too many people want from me Taking you away, I really can't bear it anymore!"

Hearing Huangfu Yu's words, Mu Jin's face was numb and his heart was stunned: Huh? Have I ever paid attention to others?