chapter 26 ↬ the copy of the giants

Waking up again, Mu Jin opened his eyes and found that he had entered a brand new plane. I am now in a room with a big soft bed under me.

Judging from the furnishings in the room, it is obvious that he has arrived in modern times, everything around him is very warmly arranged, it seems that the life of the original owner should be good.

It's just that Mu Jin just sat up, and before getting out of bed, he felt a kind of top-heavy dizziness, which made him fall back on the bed in an instant.

He took a deep breath, rubbed his swollen forehead, and heard 003 in the sea of ​​consciousness say to himself: "Xiao Jin, are you okay? The original owner's body is very weak, please don't get up, I'll help you adjust it first. Body."

"Because Qiongqi gave you a lot of energy in the last world, and the system has absorbed a lot, so it has been upgraded. Although the scope of the system's improvement to the system is still limited, it can be completed quickly."

"I have checked the surrounding environment just now, and it is very safe here. Xiaojin, why don't you receive the information from the small world first, and I can help you recuperate a little bit."

Mu Jin nodded when he heard the words, feeling 003's thoughtfulness felt warm in his heart. So I closed my eyes and began to receive information related to this small world.

As Mu Jin expected, this is a modern plane, and it is also a world related to wealthy families.

However, the main plot of this small world is not a fairy tale of a prince and a princess, but rather a dark revenge.

The heroine of this small world, Mu Yaqin, is completely different from the silly, white and sweet heroines that often appear in the novel. She is a very self-reliant and self-reliant elite woman.

Mu Yaqin was born in the Mu family of a wealthy family and received a good education since she was a child. When she was 20 years old, her parents died in an accident, leaving him alone with his autistic younger brother Mu Jin.

The so-called relatives around her have been eyeing them all the time, so in order to protect the family business and take care of her only younger brother, Mu Yaqin has made unremitting efforts for many years.

The hard work paid off, and within a few years she finally settled down the Mu family, managed the property very well at a young age, and was recognized as a strong woman in the business world.

Although she has endured a lot of hardships along the way, as long as her parents' spirits in heaven can rest in peace, she feels that all the hard work is worth it.

It's a pity that such an excellent woman encountered the biggest accident in her life.

At a reception, Mu Yaqin met the hero of this world, Xie Boyan. Xie Boyan is the heir to the Xie family, the top wealthy family in H country.

Although the Mu family can also be called a wealthy family, a wealthy family is also different from a wealthy family. The strength of the Mu family cannot be compared with the Xie family at all.

And the hero Xie Boyan, although capable and talented, is a well-known playboy. He immediately fell in love with Mu Yaqin, who is cold and beautiful, and immediately launched a crazy pursuit of the heroine.

Naturally, Mu Yaqin had also heard of Xie Boyan's name, so she didn't want to get entangled with him. However, this Xie Boyan is getting more and more courageous as he gets frustrated. Every day, sugar-coated cannonballs are constantly interrupted, and he even cut off contact with his old lover who is serious about it. It seems that he has really turned back for Mu Yaqin's prodigal son.

However, the heroine did not agree to the other party easily because of this, until one time the Mu family's business encountered a crisis. Someone with side branches deliberately bribed the company and leaked business secrets, trying to pull the heroine down.

At this time, Xie Boyan stepped forward to help the heroine solve the difficulty without asking for anything in return.

The property of the Mu family and his younger brother, Mu Jin, are Mu Yaqin's life. Mu Yaqin is very moved by being able to keep the family property, and agrees to try to associate with Xie Boyan.

In the beginning, the two were sweet for a while, but it's a pity that Xie Boyan's bad nature is too serious. After the relationship with the heroine was stable, he began to secretly flirt outside. After Mu Yaqin crashed, she naturally proposed to break up with Xie Boyan.

However, Xie Boyan felt that he was just playing around outside, and that he had true love for Mu Yaqin, and the heroine was simply making trouble for no reason.

Xie Boyan was not reconciled to the woman he had worked so hard to get to break up like this, so he simply used his family to suppress the Mu family's property, so as to force the heroine to be with him.

At this time Mu Yaqin found out that she was pregnant, and Xie Boyan promised again and again that she would not commit another crime. The heroine knew that there was no way to win Xie Boyan on her own. She was concerned about the child and worried that she would lose her brother's current life, so she decided to trust the hero again.

It's a pity that Xie Boyan failed her trust. After she knew that the heroine had scruples, she intensified.

After another quarrel, Mu Yaqin was trapped in Xie's house for two days and could not go home, and Mu Yaqin's younger brother, Mu Jin, had an accident during these two days.

Although the heroine's brother is autistic, he has a very deep relationship with his sister. Thinking that her sister was only willing to be together with a scumbag because of herself, Mu Jin didn't want to be a burden to her sister, so she chose to commit suicide.

So when Mu Yaqin finally got rid of Xie Boyan and returned home, what she saw was the cold body of her brother. Immediately, the hostess lost her child due to excessive stimulation and a miscarriage.

Looking at the desperate heroine lying in the hospital, Xie Boyan finally felt guilty. He took good care of Mu Yaqin and asked her if she could start over. But Mu Yaqin was depressed for some time, and finally chose to forgive Xie Boyan.

However, this is not the heroine's sincerity, for her, she has lost everything.

Losing her most beloved brother and her own flesh and blood, Mu Yaqin became blackened.

She seems to have forgiven Xie Boyan, but in fact she has a plan brewing. While helping the male protagonist on the surface, he was collecting evidence of the other party's crimes in business.

In the end, Mu Yaqin spent eight full years swallowing the entire Xie family step by step. It ruined Xie Boyan's reputation and personally sent him to the prison.

Mu Yaqin became the head of the Xie family and the Mu family, and was regarded by others as a legendary woman.

However, after that, Mu Yaqin never got to be with anyone again. She guarded the old house where she lived with her younger brother and spent her whole life alone.

After watching all the plots, Mu Jin felt sorry for what happened to Mu Yaqin, and admired him very much. If there is no scumbag named Xie Boyan, the heroine's life will be very happy.

Although she endured hardships and sacrifices, the chief culprit who caused all these bitter fruits was punished as she deserved. However, her own loneliness in the second half of her life was also distressing.

There is no need for 003 to say anything, Mu Jin has probably guessed that his identity in this world should be the autistic younger brother of the heroine, Mu Jin. After questioning, it was indeed the same result.

After searching the memory of the original owner, Mu Jin found that the reason why the original owner had autism was because he had been kidnapped when he was a child. Although he was rescued, he left an indelible shadow.

The original owner couldn't accept the approach of outsiders, so the Mu family didn't have any servants. Except for the part-time workers who occasionally come to clean up the house, they are not allowed to set foot in the room where the original owner is.

Especially after the accidental death of his parents, the situation of the original owner became more serious, and only his sister could approach his world.

For the siblings, the most important thing is each other. That's why he chose extreme methods after he felt his sister's pain. Even if he left this world, he didn't want to be a burden to her.

And the wish of the original owner is to hope that his sister can be happy and not die alone. Because in the eyes of the original owner, Mu Yaqin is the best sister in the world, and she deserves someone who truly loves herself.

After receiving all the information, Mu Jin slowly exhaled a foul breath. There is nothing wrong with the original owner's wish. After checking the memory, Mu Yaqin is indeed a rare good girl.

According to the current timeline, Xie Boyan has already started to pursue the heroine.

Mu Jin, who can see everything clearly from the perspective of God, naturally knows that the so-called Mu family industry crisis that brought the male and female protagonists together is actually inseparable from Xie Boyan.

But now that he is here, he will definitely help Mu Yaqin guard the Mu family, and will not let her have anything to do with that scumbag. Even if the original owner didn't ask, that hateful Xie Boyan Mujin didn't intend to let it go easily.

However, after carefully watching all the plots, Mu Jin searched over and over again, but still found no figure similar to his own man. Searching the memory of the original owner, no similar person appeared.

Just as I was thinking about it, I heard 003 in the sea of ​​consciousness say to me: "By the way, Xiaojin, because the system has been upgraded, now I can give you more detailed information." "If the original target character is not the main character, the system

is It is impossible to collect data, but the newly upgraded system has no problem at all. Now I will transfer the collected information to you."

Mu Jin nodded vigorously immediately when he heard this, thinking that the automatic upgrade of 003 is simply too wise . But after reading his lover's information, Mu Jin found that his man really didn't seem to have anything to do with the original plot.

The life experience of the lover in this life is a bit miserable, the man is called Leng Xiao, he is an orphan, he was adopted by the Silver Wolf Mercenary Corps after being abandoned.

Leng Xiao grew up in rigorous training since he was a child, and when he grew up, he became the boss of this mercenary group by virtue of his strength. Because he was very bloodthirsty and cruel in the face of mobs when performing tasks, he also had another nickname called Crazy Wolf.