chapter 151

As for the rest of the plan, Wei Ruihan didn't think his mind was bright enough to consider these things thoroughly. Anyway, Huangfu Yu took the lead, he just had to follow orders and do things.

The elder brothers and elders of the Wei family have always cared about him. As long as he is willing, Wei Ruihan believes that Mr. Wei will definitely give some policy support to his company, and maybe he can really help his brothers one or two.

The two of them hadn't seen each other for a long time, but they had a good chat. This meeting was mainly to get in touch with each other and talk about each other's recent situation, and didn't talk too much about work.

Wei Ruihan was found mainly because Huangfu Yu hoped that he could contact some people he was more optimistic about in the past. Now that he has left City A, except for Wei Ruihan and his former secretary, Huangfu Yu can't fully believe it. .

So he needed Wei Ruihan to act as a facade, to hang around outside, and by the way, he could watch the movements of the Huangfu family, and he didn't want to startle the snake because of himself.

Although Wei Ruihan looks a bit dandy, he has always been very measured in his work. Huangfuyu still believes in Wei Ruihan's ability.

After the two chatted, Huangfu Yu didn't invite Wei Ruihan to Mu Jin's manor, after all, it's not easy for him to take someone back with his current status. Especially seeing Mu Jin on the side with a cold face all the time, it seemed that he was very dissatisfied with Wei Ruihan, and he didn't want to touch Mu Jin's bad luck.

Fortunately, Wei Ruihan could be regarded as winking, seeing Mu Jin's unswerving expression, he left directly, saying that he had already booked a hotel. Since the two already had each other's contact information, they were not afraid that they would not be able to contact each other in the future, so Wei Ruihan said goodbye to Mu Jin politely.

On the car back to the manor, there were only Mu Jin and Huangfu Yu in the back seat of the car. Huangfu Yu saw that Mu Jin was resting with his eyes closed, so he raised the rear seat of the car to let Mu Jin rest. Who knew that just as the partition was raised, Mu Jin hugged his neck and kissed him forcefully.

These days they have been living together, in the same room. Mu Jin has done many intimate actions like this, but none of them were as vicious as today, and it seemed to have a bit of venting anger.

Huangfu Yu guessed that it might be related to Wei Ruihan, and let Mu Jin's actions make him vent his anger.

Fortunately, Mu Jin knows that he is in the car now, so he is still reasonable, and doesn't want to do anything to his lover. It's just that he wants to kiss the other party well, so that the man can get his own taste.

It took a long time for the two to separate, perhaps because Mu Jin had a blood physique all his life. Although Huangfu Yu's body was also very good, it was still worse than Mu Jin. So at this moment, Mu Jin's cheeks were only slightly flushed, while Huangfu Yu was a little out of breath.

The difference in size between the two people is obvious, but Huangfu Yu is tall and strong with a height of more than 1.9 meters. Mu Jin was only over 1.70 meters tall, with a slender figure. Standing beside Huangfu Yu, she looked petite.

But it turned out that he was always inferior to the other party every time he made out, which made Huangfu Yu inevitably feel a little frustrated.

But immediately afterwards, Mu Jin stretched out her fingers, gently wiped off the water stains around Huangfu Yu's mouth, and whispered softly in his ear: "I don't like you being so close to others, I don't like it when you talk to others So many words."