chapter 168

Jian Minghui took out the small raincoat that he kept in his pocket all the time for emergencies, and waved it in front of Mu Jin. Some urgently asked: "Baby, is it okay?"

"Say yes, dear, I want to hear you say yes!" It was

rare to see a man cheating on her, Mu Jin was stunned when he saw the small box. Thinking of how he just locked the door of the room, and the environment they rarely encountered on the road was considered a good room.

Ignoring the apology in my heart for Shi Haoyu and Lou Bin who were supposed to live here together tonight, I nodded to my lover in front of me.

When Jian Minghui saw Mu Jin nodding, his eyes lit up instantly. At this moment, he urgently needs Mu Jin to comfort himself, and Mu Jin's obedience is undoubtedly the best encouragement and comfort for him.

The moment the two finally got together, the man let out a contented sigh. He lowered his head and kissed the frown of his sweetheart who was slightly uncomfortable because of a little discomfort, and hugged the person in his arms tightly.

He thought to himself, from now on, Mu Jin completely belonged to him, and finally he had a real family. From then on, they will never be separated again.

As for the former family members, Jian Minghui is no longer attached.

Jian Minghui didn't want to pay any attention to his father's kindness in saving Jian Zhengqing. Speaking of which, the other party has raised him for so many years, so he recognizes this love. But Chen Shuyun couldn't forget the harm and abuse he had done to him in the early years.

Even if Jian Zhengqing didn't know about it, so what, he had already lost his heart to that family. As long as he can have the person in front of him well, he is already satisfied.

Piously planted a kiss on Mu Jin's forehead, Jian Minghui secretly thought in his heart that this person is his own salvation.

After spending a very warm night together, Mu Jin woke up in the arms of her own man the next morning.

When she opened her eyes, she saw her lover's firm chest. Mu Jin raised her head to meet the man's gentle eyebrows, rested on the man's chin and dropped a light kiss, and said "Morning". It was only after he said it that he realized that his voice was unbelievably hoarse.

Frowning slightly, the man next to him thoughtfully brought the water on the bed and fed it to Mu Jin gently. He didn't feel thirsty until he drank more than half of the bottle.

Yesterday my man was thinking that it was his first time, so he has been very gentle and restrained, not excessive at all. Everything seems perfect and just right, Mu Jin is not a temperament that can restrain himself, but this is not a safe zone no matter how you say it.

Thinking about going on the road the next day, he didn't make a fool of himself and let the man accompany him crazy. But even so, both of them are very happy and satisfied at the moment.

Seeing that it was getting late, Jian Minghui got up and put on his own clothes, and then carefully waited for Mu Jin to get dressed. After serving their little companion, the two of them left the room together and went to the dining place.

Naturally, many people greeted them on the road, and Jian Minghui responded to them one by one with a smile.

Mu Jin clearly felt that the man seemed to have changed after last night. Although the man always had a smile on his face in the past, Mu Jin could see that it seemed to be just a superficial disguise.

But now, the other party seemed to have broken through some kind of shackles, and the whole person became real. No matter what, this is a good thing, Mu Jin hopes that the one she loves can live a wanton life. Even when he met Jian Mingyuan, Jian Minghui

took the initiative to nod to him, and called out "Brother."

Take care, the superficial relationship between the two is acceptable. But as far as the title of big brother is concerned, I always feel that I haven't heard it from Jian Minghui for many years.

At this moment, he noticed that Jian Minghui was looking at him with a smile on the opposite side, and Jian Mingyuan's usually cold brows and eyes could not help but soften a little. Seeing the interaction between him and Mu Jin, a soft light flashed in his eyes.

Before Chen Shuyun came downstairs for breakfast, Jian Mingyuan conveniently took two slices of ham that belonged to him on the plate and gave them to Mu Jin and Jian Minghui respectively. As for the remaining piece, it was naturally left to Chen Shuyun.

Neither Mu Jin nor Jian Minghui refused Jian Mingyuan's kindness, and the atmosphere between them was harmonious and warm. On the contrary, the few people who had been paying attention to them all the time and went to the picnic together yesterday couldn't help feeling novelty. I sighed in my heart, this is really not easy for the Jian brothers.

However, the harmonious atmosphere between them disappeared without a trace after Chen Shuyun went downstairs.

Jian Mingyuan thought of what Chen Shuyun said to him yesterday. After seeing her coming, I suddenly felt a little guilty when facing Jian Minghui. As for Jian Minghui now, he is completely too lazy to pretend to be a snake with Chen Shuyun, and directly ignores her.

Chen Shuyun didn't notice the changes at the table, and chatted with Wei Xuezhen casually as usual. It's just strange that when Wei Xuezhen talked to himself today, it seemed that his tone of voice and body seemed indescribably stiff.

Mu Jin gulped down the vegetable porridge in the bowl, but his mind drifted directly to the matter of their departure for a while.

In his memory, in the original plot, after Jian Minghui accidentally heard the conversation between Jian Mingyuan and Chen Shuyun, they encountered several small-scale zombie waves on the road.

Now people in the team have started to reach the pinnacle of level one abilities one after another. Even in the last few days, Wei Xuezhen, Cuntou and others have reached the second level, and at the same time the zombies are constantly evolving.

So according to the timeline, after they hit the road today, they will encounter the first wave of zombies. And the next wave of zombies will be mixed with some high-level zombies, so the road ahead will become more and more difficult.

Thinking of her lover's psychic powers are getting stronger and stronger now, Mu Jin doesn't need to worry about what danger will happen to Jian Minghui. And I believe that Jian Minghui will not attack Chen Shuyun again after his own butterfly flaps.

But Jian Minghui didn't attack Chen Shuyun, but it didn't mean Chen Shuyun didn't kill himself. He had just noticed that when Chen Shuyun was at the dinner table, he looked at Jian Minghui with the glaring malice in his eyes, and he knew that this woman would never let it go.

Not long after they were on the road, they encountered a wave of zombies. At the beginning, everyone in the team was sitting in their own cars, so they would naturally be much safer.

But the problem is that there are also mutated plants in this area. The sudden attack of mutated plants with thorns and thorns and the front and rear attacks of zombies caused the already traumatized cars, and three of the car's tires were blown out at once.

The most important thing is that two of these three vehicles are commuter vehicles, and there are already many people in the commuter vehicles. Now that two commuter vehicles are broken, is it possible that the people in the vehicles have to walk to the base?

It is obviously very dangerous to walk in such an environment, but it is impossible for them to leave so many people behind.

Fortunately, they were not far from the Pingcheng base, and some infirm people were arranged to squeeze into other cars as much as possible. As for the remaining small group of people, they could only walk, leaving a lot of supernatural beings to protect their safety.

The team split into two groups, and one group drove quickly to the Pingcheng base. Another group of people walking back distributed a larger amount of supplies, trying to ensure that they could arrive safely.

As the most powerful existence in the team, Mu Jin, Jian Mingyuan, Lou Bin and others are all going to stay. Shi Haoyu and several other supernatural beings were arranged to leave with the car.

Surprisingly, Chen Shuyun, an ordinary person, also chose to stay. Originally, Jian Mingyuan hoped that Chen Shuyun could return to the usual base as soon as possible in the car, but Chen Shuyun insisted that he would stay with him.

In fact, it was because she felt that she might still have hope to kill Jian Minghui along the way, so naturally she couldn't go back alone first.

Although I don't have the convenience of a car, but fortunately there is wood brocade. With the help of System 003, he can easily plan routes and avoid some too dangerous areas, so even if they walk, they won't be too strenuous.

After crossing this wasteland, there was a town in front of him, and Mu Jin felt that he could see if he could get vehicles and gasoline at that time.

Chen Shuyun walked with the team for three days, and he could intuitively feel that the zombies along the way were getting stronger and stronger. Although the supernatural beings have also grown, it is obvious that these growths are not enough to crush the dangers they encounter.

Thinking of this, Chen Shuyun resented Jian Minghui even more in his heart, and felt that if he didn't want to deal with this little bastard, why would he put himself in danger.

After another lunch break, Chen Shuyun suddenly thought of a solution. These days, she also thought of pushing Jian Minghui into the zombies when the mutated plants and zombies rushed over.

But first of all, ordinary people like them are the key protection objects, and it is really difficult for so many pairs of eyes to stare at her to take any action.

Furthermore, Jian Minghui always felt that his skills were much more agile than before. Even if the other party didn't have any abilities, the number of zombies killed was no less than that of the person with the abilities, how could Chen Shuyun not be startled.

So when it was another lunch break, Chen Shuyun took out a cup and filled it with a drink, and then put in a sleeping pill that he had been carrying with him before.

Chen Shuyun had been having nightmares for the past few days, and couldn't sleep at night, so when Jian Mingyuan was collecting supplies, he specially asked him to get back some sleeping pills, which happened to be an opportunity for Jian Minghui to take it.

Chen Shuyun was not so stupid as to take an overdose of medicine, she just took a little bit, in order to make Jian Minghui feel sleepy. In this way, when they encountered danger on the road, as long as they were in a trance, they would have a better chance to strike.

She also thought about this method before, but Jian Minghui stayed with Mu Jin, Lou Bin and the others all the time. They didn't place an order to let themselves find a chance to start.

Even though Chen Shuyun didn't want to attract other people's attention, they couldn't help but arrive at the Pingcheng base soon, and if he didn't make a move, he might not have a chance in the future.

Chen Shuyun gritted her teeth, and after seeing Mu Jin, Bancun and others surrounding Jian Minghui, she still walked over with a water glass. He said to Jian Minghui, "Here you are."

Chen Shuyun knew what image he had in Jian Minghui's heart, so he deliberately put on a tangled and unwilling expression, and handed the water glass to Jian Minghui awkwardly.

In her memory, Jian Minghui always showed the appearance of a filial son in front of other people. So if you come here to show your favor, the other party will happily take the water glass and drink it.

Who knew that this time he stood holding the water glass for a long time, but Jian Minghui still ate the bread in his hand expressionlessly, and he didn't even want to look at himself.

Chen Shuyun didn't know that Jian Minghui at this moment had already lost his old thoughts, and he didn't have the energy to play these silly tricks with her, so he just didn't bother to pay attention to her.

Chen Shuyun was anxious, but he could only calm down his expression deliberately, and said gently to Jian Minghui: "What? You don't drink what I personally brought for you? You are almost at the Pingcheng base, Minghui, please be safe and be safe. Go back."

The other party's words were a bit reluctant, and he hesitated to say it, as if he had finally seen something in the last days. However, Mu Jin could see the resentment in Chen Shuyun's eyes besides anxiety and nervousness.

Although this woman's acting skills can be considered good, but in front of Mu Jin, it is still not enough to watch.

What's more, because of Mu Jin's familiarity with pharmacology and the attention he has paid to Chen Shuyun these days, how could he not know what kind of plan the other party is planning.

The glass of water in Chen Shuyun's hand was obviously spiked, so before Jian Minghui could respond, Mu Jinbian took the water from the other party's hand.

Looking at Chen Shuyun with a half-smile: "Auntie's kindness, I appreciate it on behalf of Minghui. However, the water with added ingredients is not drinkable. If you are in a trance when you face the zombies on the road later, wouldn't it be life-threatening? Go in."

"What did you say?" When Chen Shuyun heard what Mu Jin said, she couldn't help showing a little flustered look on her face, but soon she calmed down again.

Thinking about the small amount of medicine he administered, now that they are in the wilderness, it is impossible to have any testing equipment. So she decided that Mu Jin was blowing herself up, and she immediately gained confidence, and the look in Mu Jin's eyes became sharp and unkind.

"You can eat indiscriminately, but you can't talk indiscriminately. You slander me like this. When I return to the base, I must have a good talk with Zhengqing. Or, do you have any purpose to deliberately provoke the relationship between me and Minghui. "

After Chen Shuyun's words came out, the surroundings fell into a strange silence, and the atmosphere was a little awkward for a while. Because she didn't know that the people sitting around Jian Minghui were the ones who heard the conversation between Chen Shuyun and Jian Mingyuan that day.

The so-called instigation of the relationship that Chen Shuyun said at this moment seemed particularly ridiculous to the ears of these few people.

Noticing the movement on Mu Jin's side, Wei Xuezhen and Jian Mingyuan also came over. Jian Mingyuan met Mu Jin's cold eyes, frowned and asked: "What happened?"

Lou Bin, who was the most eloquent among the people sitting, naturally and quickly repeated what just happened to Jian Mingyuan.

Although in the past he always felt that his elder brother was quite good at putting on airs, but since he overheard the conversation between Chen Shuyun and Jian Mingyuan that day, Lou Bin has greatly changed his opinion of Jian Mingyuan. The attitude is also much better.

After hearing what Lou Bin described to him, Jian Mingyuan remained silent. Chen Shuyun at the side naturally quibbled immediately, and looked at Jian Mingyuan with an aggrieved expression, as if hoping that the other party could justify his name.

Sitting there, Jian Minghui was silent, while Mu Jin shook the cup in his hand and stuffed it directly into Jian Mingyuan's hand with a smile: "Maybe you don't believe what I just said, but like us The people here have all gone through very strict drug training.

I can tell if anything has been added, just by smelling it. But since my aunt refuses to admit it anyway, then I must trust my aunt. If so, then You can drink the captain's drink."

Jian Mingyuan pursed his lips when he heard Mu Jin's words, and squeezed the drink cup in his hand tightly. He knew how much Chen Shuyun hated Jian Minghui all these years, so how could he bring him a drink kindly, besides, he was still very convinced of Mu Jin's strength.

So the other party is so swearing, I am afraid that there is really something wrong with this drink.

But if I don't drink it myself, I'm afraid this matter will not end well. Jian Mingyuan didn't know whether he should trust his mother for the last time, believing that she didn't intend to harm Minghui. So he gritted his teeth, raised the cup in his hand, and decided to drink it down.

Who knew that just as the glass of drink was put to his mouth, Chen Shuyun quickly swayed and bumped into Jian Mingyuan's body, spilling the drink in his hand on the ground.

In a panic, Mu Jin saw the opportunity and quickly struck Chen Shuyun's coat pocket.

He had already searched Chen Shuyun's belongings with his divine time, so he naturally knew that the other party's sleeping pills were still in his pocket. So he took advantage of the chaos and directly made the medicine bottle fall to the ground by accident, and it was displayed in front of everyone.

Chen Shuyun finally stood up, pretending to be flustered. She knew that her actions just now were very deliberate, but she couldn't help it.

Even though there was not much sleeping pill in the cup, she still couldn't let Jian Mingyuan drink it down. They have encountered too many dangers these days, and many people in the team have lost their lottery because of this.

If Jian Mingyuan was really in a trance when he was on the road, would he want to make a joke of his own child's life?

So even though she knew that her concealment technique was very clumsy and could be easily seen through, she still bumped into Jian Mingyuan.

Then he smiled unnaturally, and said: "Oh, this person is old and his body is not good. I suddenly felt a little dizzy just now. Fortunately, Mingyuan was in front of me. I can't drink this drink even if the cup is dropped on the floor. I will go to I'll bring you a glass."

"No need." Jian Mingyuan's heart sank when he saw Chen Shuyun's actions. He knew that what Mu Jin said must be true, not to mention that he saw the medicine bottle for real, it was the sleeping pill he found for his mother earlier.

Chen Shuyun was taken aback by Jian Mingyuan's attitude, only then did he notice that the people around him were quiet without saying a word. And after the familiar medicine bottle on the ground rolled around, Mu Jin also picked it up.

In front of Chen Shuyun, Mu Jin shook the medicine bottle between two fingers, and said sarcastically, "Auntie, your stuff fell on the floor, and it tastes the same as what was added to the drink just now.

" Thinking of being caught so quickly, looking at Mu Jin and the people around him, he obviously believed that he did it himself. Naturally, Chen Shuyun would not admit it, but she didn't bother to argue with these people who had been friends with Jian Minghui in the past, so she simply snatched the medicine from Mu Jin's hand.

He turned his head viciously, but saw Wei Xuezhen looking at him with complicated eyes. Chen Shuyun felt extremely ashamed at the moment, and looked at Mu Jin and Jian Minghui resentfully before turning and leaving.

Jian Mingyuan's face was also a little pale at the moment, he opened his mouth staring at Jian Minghui who had been silent all this time, but he still didn't know what to say.

Looking at Jian Mingyuan's tangled look, Mu Jin sighed in his heart, but he also knew that it's meaningless to make things big at this stall.

Naturally, we still have to go back to the Pingcheng base to discuss some matters, so he waved his hand at Jian Mingyuan and said, "Don't worry, our location is very remote, and no one else has seen it. This is the first time, we won't It was publicized. I just hope that you will take good care of your aunt and don't let her make more troubles. "

Jian Mingyuan nodded when he heard the words. He knew that he was sorry for Jian Minghui, but he couldn't do it right away. This matter is my mother's fault, it seems that I should pay more attention, and I must not let her take action against Minghui again.

He also didn't have the face to ask Jian Minghui for forgiveness, he knew that the other party's silence was an acquiescence to what Mu Jin said. He was very grateful to Jian Minghui and Mu Jin for their willingness to give his mother a little dignity, and he glanced at his younger brother with guilt before turning around and leaving here with Wei Xuezhen.

The commotion here is not too noisy, mainly because Mu Jin likes to be quiet, so every time they rest, they only stay with the people they have made friends with, and they will be a little farther away from the main team. Fortunately, the matter did not make a big fuss.

After Jian Minghui and Wei Xuezhen left, Lou Bin said a little indignantly: "Is that the way to go? She is clearly going to attack our boss.

Seeing that these zombies and mutated animals and plants are getting stronger and stronger That woman is out of her mind, even at this juncture, using such a low-level method."

Traveling on foot is very dangerous, and the people around have received a lot of help from Mu Jin and Jian Minghui these days. Although they didn't say anything, their expressions were equally ugly, and they agreed with Lou Bin in their hearts.

Especially after Cun Tou told Jian Minghui's real life experience that day, he felt more sympathetic to him.

In the past two days of getting along, everyone has learned a lot about Jian Minghui's past experience from Mu Jin during the intentional or unintentional small talk. Only then did I know that Jian Minghui had suffered so much when he was a child.

Who would have thought that Chen Shuyun, who was gentle and elegant on the surface, was actually so vicious behind the scenes.

Looking at the resentment on the faces of the people around him, Mu Jin lowered his eyes, and took the cup in his hand to cover the corners of his raised lips. It seems that Chen Shuyun thinks highly of her.