chapter 154

Afterwards, Wallis asked Mu Jin about Huangfujian. Huangfujian's bloodline was actually a secret that had been deliberately concealed by the Huangfu family.

As for the Mokawi clan fighting mandarin ducks mentioned in the original plot, it does not exist. Although there is a thick barrier between the blood race and humans, the blood race is more advocating freedom.

So if there is such a thing of falling in love with human beings, it is only their personal matter. As long as the interests of the blood clan as a whole are not harmed, no one cares about these very personal matters.

But the Huangfu family has a guilty conscience, they have always wanted to get rid of the control of the Mokawi family. Or in other words, they regarded the help of the Mokavi family as control from beginning to end.

The other party did not dare to unilaterally cancel the previous agreement with the Mo Kawei family, and at the same time worried about the powerful forces of the Mo Kawei family. If there is any trouble on his side to make the other party lively, it may put the entire Huangfu family in danger.

So they saw in an ancient book that it was said that the mixed blood of humans and blood races would become very powerful fighters, and even destroy all blood races, so that human beings could rekindle hope. The Huangfu family sent many people to try to seduce the blood clan to give birth to their children.

It's just that for most blood races, they still like the attitude of playing games in the world, and it's hard to fall in love with anyone. What's more, it is not that simple to really breed the blood of the two races. So after many years of hard work, only Huangfu Jian succeeded in this case.

After the child was born, the Huangfu family naturally wanted to keep the child. However, they were worried that after the blood race knew about it, they would not be able to get the child, so they thought about sending him away from afar.

Of course, the reason why Huangfu Jian's blood mother died was because of the intervention of the blood hunter. There is so much filth in this matter that naturally few people know about it.

Even the Mokavi clan only knew that a female blood clan had disappeared, and this female blood clan had many lovers in the past. Since they couldn't find him, others would not make a big fuss.

The Huangfu family was worried that Huangfu Jian's particularity would be discovered, so they sent him out from the Huangfu family to avoid attracting the attention of the Mokawei family. Unexpectedly, an accident happened during the process of sending him out. The child ended up in an orphanage in city S, and was searched by the Huangfu family for many years.

Although they relied on some special methods to confirm that the child was still alive in this world, they could not find his whereabouts.

Until the previous auction reception, Huangfu Yu suddenly appeared again. Such a high-profile immediately attracted the attention of Huangfu's family, and some people were surprised to find that a young man next to Huangfu Yu looked very similar to Huangfu Hongzhi's son.

After Huangfu Hongzhi knew about it, he naturally immediately thought that the other party might be his real grandson living abroad.

The most important thing is that the other party's surname is also Huangfu. There are not so many coincidences in the world. The company that investigated Huangfu Jian was actually invested by Huangfu Yu before it was brought back to life. The Huangfu family naturally immediately thought that this matter might be a conspiracy.

So he contacted the blood hunters, wanting them to bring Huangfu Jian back. It's just that what the Huangfu family didn't expect was that there were quite a few radicals

among the blood hunters who acted that day .

It actually stimulated the awakening of Huangfu Jian's bloodline, which led to the failure of their mission.

After hearing Mu Jin's story about Huangfu Jian's life, Wallis was surprised and felt that Huangfu Jian should stay in the manor. Because now he has been targeted by the blood hunters and the Huangfu family, it is safest to stay in Mokawi's territory.

What's more, the initial awakening of the bloodline of the blood clan will be accompanied by various physical discomforts. Wallis naturally hopes to be with Huangfu Jian and take good care of him.

For Wallis' request, Mu Jin readily agreed. Mu Jin also intended to win over Huangfu Jian himself, especially seeing how Wallis cared about Huangfu Jian, he was also willing to hand over the care of Huangfu Jian to the other party, and maybe it would be able to facilitate a good thing between the two of them.

Then he nodded to Wallis, and said gently: "Then I will leave it to you. If there is anything you need, just tell the people below.

" After a few words, he left and returned to his room.

At this time, Huangfu Jian still didn't wake up, but the appearance of lying quietly on the bed seemed extraordinarily peaceful. Wallis did not expect that things would develop in such a direction at all. Although it was unexpected, it was more joy.

Today, the relationship between myself and my sweetheart can be said to be advancing by leaps and bounds. They sucked each other's blood. This is a very intimate behavior between the two blood races.

He also kissed his beloved, although he really wanted to go further, but out of respect for his future partner, Wallis just lowered his head restrainedly, and gently kissed the other's light-colored lips. After dawdling for a long time, I left the room to find something that would be good for the newly awakened bloodline.

On the other side, Mu Jin returned to his room after chatting with Wallis, but when he returned to the room, he found that someone who was supposed to be lying on the bed and sleeping was sitting up, facing the direction of the door motionless. .

"Where did you go so late?" The person on the bed spoke softly, and Mu Jin didn't feel anything wrong. He quietly walked to Huangfu Yu's side, and lay back on the bed again. Then she nestled into the arms of her lover, and told him what Wallis discovered today that Huangfu Jian's bloodline had awakened.

Huangfu Yu was also shocked when he heard the news, and Mu Jin simply told him about Huangfu Jian's life experience. No matter what, Huangfu Yu never thought that Huangfu Jian would have the blood of the blood clan, which made the man's mood very complicated for a while.

He always knew that Huangfu Jian was very good, and that the other party was the real heir of the Huangfu family. In the past, relying on this alone, he would not feel that he was inferior to Huangfu Jian.

However, Xiao Jin told him just now that Huangfu Jian still has the blood of the vampire, and even the other party has combined the advantages of humans and vampires, and will become a powerful warrior. This is irreparable no matter how good you are in the mall or how much money you earn.

A young man younger than him, better than him, and equally handsome, suddenly appeared in front of his sweetheart, which made Huangfu Yu feel a sense of crisis. What's more, Mu Jin told him that Huangfu Jian would stay in the manor during this period to prevent anyone from attacking him again.

Huangfu Yu could only nod his head when he heard the words, casually expressing that he knew, but no one saw the haze hidden in his eyes in the dark night. Unwilling

to continue listening to Mu Jin about other men in a self-abuse manner, Huangfu Yu lowered his head and gently kissed his lover's face. The tip of the nose lightly brushed the other's ear, and the gentle fingers teased patiently.

After getting along for such a long time, a man knows very well how to stir up certain emotions in his sweetheart. So soon Mu Jin was distracted by Huangfu Yu's actions.

After the man next to her forcefully pressed her lips, she couldn't even say a word, and could only be hugged in her arms and wiped dry again and again.

After everything was over, looking at Mu Jin lying obediently in his arms, the man's expression became colder and colder. He knew that Mu Jin's tone of voice when he mentioned Huangfu Jian to him was not in the slightest ambiguous, but he just couldn't stand the other party's attention being given even a little bit more to anyone.

Huangfu Yu always felt uneasy that he could not completely transform into the blood of the blood clan. What's more, the difference in strength between him and Mu Jin is too great, the feeling of not being able to control the treasures he owns makes the man feel more and more anxious.

It's just that Huangfu Yu could only suppress his thoughts for the time being, not daring to reveal anything in front of Mu Jin. This time, when Huangfu Jian was besieged, Mu Jin mentioned the existence of blood hunters, which made Huangfu Yu realize that blood races also have many weaknesses.

Although Mu Jin is a senior blood race, there are still some things that may completely trap him.

Through the curtains, the faint morning light came in. After a night of hard work, the person in his arms still slept soundly. Huangfu Yu lowered his head and kissed Mu Jin's forehead, took hold of Mu Jin's fair wrist and rubbed it gently.

The skin on the opponent's wrist is so transparent that people can see the pulsating blood vessels on it. If a silver chain is tied on this beautiful wrist, so that he can only stay by his side and face himself forever, what a beauty it would be.

Thinking of this, the man's eyes became deeper and deeper. He can feel that his patience is slowly running out, the person he loves is too dazzling. More importantly, there are too many temptations around, and there are always so many excellent people and blood clans around the other party.

Even if there is no Huangfu Jian, there will be other people, such as the Julia who likes to flirt with her lover who has been coveting her lover, or the handsome and powerful Wallis.

I always feel that there are too many potential enemies, including those seemingly low-ranking servants in the manor. Undoubtedly, they are not all expecting to attract Mu Jin's attention and capture his heart. So many people are coveting his most precious treasure, which really makes it impossible for a man to keep calm no matter what.

Huangfu Yu tightened his arms holding Mu Jin, and sighed deeply, how should he be himself in order to keep this person forever.

Huangfujian didn't know that his own arrival had stimulated his cheap elder brother, who was so entangled that he was going crazy. When he woke up again, it was already two days later.

And after he woke up, what he felt for a while was an uncontrollable hunger. This strong appetite almost destroyed his sanity, but he couldn't imagine what he wanted to eat for no reason at all.

But he still tried his best to calm down, because he still remembered what happened to him before he lost his mind. Who are those men in black? They look very powerful.

Huangfu Jian knew from an early age that his physical strength was very strong, and he was different from ordinary people.

absolutely different. Not to mention ordinary people, even four or five Lianjiazi can't do anything to him, so he won't worry about his own safety when he goes home alone after working overtime at night.

But the group of people who appeared suddenly overturned his naive thoughts in the past. The group of people seemed to be as powerful as him, and many of them were even stronger than him. .

But after that, he didn't know what happened, and he lost consciousness. At that time, the painful feeling seemed to be still there, but he forgot about the following things, but looking at the environment he was in now, he should have been taken back.

So, is this the territory of the men in black, or was he saved by others?

Seeing that he was lying on the soft and comfortable big bed, and he didn't appear to be imprisoned, Huangfu Jian heaved a sigh of relief. At least they were treated well and were not mistreated.

A sound from the door made the man's nerves tense immediately. Huangfu Jian hurriedly turned his head, and saw a familiar figure appear after the door was opened. It was Wally who was always by his side these days. s.

Wallis had just finished dealing with some matters in the manor, and hurried back to his room. Unexpectedly, upon returning to the room, he was very pleasantly surprised to find that Huangfu Jian had woken up.

"You're awake!" Wallis said, with a palpable smile on his face. He closed the door, quickly walked to Huangfu Jian's side, held his hand, and then stretched out his fingers to gently caress his sweetheart's cheek.

Although he knew that Huangfujian would not be in danger, the painful appearance of the other party after his blood awakened these two days still made him very worried and distressed. Now that the person wakes up, it means that he can adapt to his own situation, and Wallis is finally relieved.

Startled by the other's intimate gesture, Huangfu Jian hastily leaned back, trying to avoid Wallis' hand. The blush on his face couldn't stop, and Huangfujian asked Wallis softly, "Did you save me?" Wallis

nodded when he heard the words, and showed a gentle smile to Huangfujian , and then directly hugged the person in his arms.

Huangfu Jian was a little dazed by Wallis' sudden closeness, but what made him more concerned was that when the other party hugged him, he could clearly feel the discomfort of the other party's buttons rubbing against his skin.

He lowered his head with some doubts, and only now did Huangfu Jian realize that he was lying naked under the quilt without a piece of clothing on.

The stern-faced man showed a rare look of embarrassment. He hurriedly pushed Wallis away, and said to him in a hurry: "Wallis, what's going on here? Where is this? Also, I Yes, where are my clothes?"

Who knew that when Wallis heard Huangfu Jian's words, he showed a look of grievance, and said to him: "Have you forgotten? I thought that your overtime work should be over soon. , I just wanted to go to your company to find you, but when I got there, I saw a bunch of people besieging you.

You awakened the blood of the blood race and lost your mind. Because your blood was activated suddenly, and your condition is very bad .After seeing me, you bit me directly.

You sucked my blood, and you still hugged me. I had no choice but to bring you back, and then, and then you still treated me... At this point, Wallis deliberately made a shy look, and then hesitated to say: "You passed out after all ,

and you have been very uncomfortable. In order to take care of you, I didn't put on any

clothes for you." clothes, but fortunately you are finally awake now."

"What? You said we are together?" Huangfujian was shocked when he heard Wallis's words. Looking at the opposite Wallis's face, flushed, and felt even more like being struck by lightning.

Although he could feel that Wallis had some vague affection for him, they had not developed to this level at all. What's more, hearing what Wallis said seemed to be forced by him when he lost his mind. The other party.

But if Wallis just explained, he actually believed it. After all, he really lost his mind at the time. He even vaguely felt that he should have hurt many people.

I just woke up with a strong sense of hunger, so it makes sense to say that I sucked Wallis' blood. He has seen certain states of the vampire after sucking blood in the past, so it is really possible that he couldn't control himself and ate the person.

In this way, this should be Wallis' room, and he was saved by the other party.

Looking at Wallis's handsome face, the white skin seemed to be transparent. Thinking of what he did to the other party when he lost his mind, Huangfu Jian felt guilty and uneasy.

Huangfujian's thinking was a little confused at the moment, and Wallis naturally saw that the other party hadn't completely cleared his mind . Immediately pursued the victory, firmly held Huangfu Jian's hand, and said with a face of accusation: "Why, don't you want to admit it after eating?" Looking

at Wallis' eyes as if looking at a scumbag, Huangfu Jian quickly subconsciously shook his head.

Although this relationship caught him off guard, he has always believed that he is definitely a responsible man. Now that he has already had a relationship with Wallis, and the other party is his savior, how could he do such an ungrateful thing.

So Huangfujian quickly comforted Wallis, trying to be gentle and said: "No, I will be responsible. I, I just feel a little sudden, don't be sad." "Honey, I know you are the best!

" Upon hearing this, Wallis showed a gentle smile, then hugged Huangfujian tightly, and pressed him firmly into his arms. Then he showed a sly smile from an angle that the other party didn't see.

Taking a deep breath of the taste of his sweetheart, Wallis showed an intoxicated expression. Originally, I was just trying to talk nonsense, but I didn't expect that the other party would actually be willing to take responsibility.

Naturally, Wallis would not let go of such a good opportunity, and looking at Huangfu Jian's appearance, he didn't have any feelings for himself at all!

Whether it was his appearance or strength, he could be regarded as one in a million, not to mention the fact that he had He had always wanted to get close to Huangfu Jian, and he could feel that Huangfu Jian was very happy when he got along with him.

So becoming a lover is just a matter of course. After all, with a lover like yourself, the other party will not suffer at all, right?

Of course, this was just Wallis's unilateral thought. One day, the disguised little sheep suddenly showed its fox tail and pinned down a stupid guy to eat him up. Huangfu Jian's mind was full of thoughts:

Why was he fooled by such an old fox? It was such a big loss!

But now Huangfu Jian only thinks that Wallis is a pure and kind person, and he is still in an unexpected situation. He was bullied by himself, and he was naturally full of guilt towards Wallis. After being

hugged , he could only blush and be at a loss.

Especially seeing that Wallis was worried that he was hungry, so he volunteered to pull up the collar of his shirt to let him suck blood, Huangfujian was even more moved.

Huangfu Jian, who had sucked Wallis' blood, was in a daze for a while, and was kissed wildly by someone, but he still lamented that Wallis is such a good person who sacrifices himself for others.

Thinking of the other party's thoughtfulness, it doesn't seem so difficult to accept it. Huangfu Jian felt that it was really good to have such a gentle and considerate lover after being alone for more than twenty years.

Regarding the bloodlines in his body and the bloodline identities of Wallis, Mu Jin and others, although Huangfujian was a little surprised when he found out, he accepted it very well.

The next day, Mu Jin came to tell Huangfu Jian about his life experience in person, but because they had already had some friendship during this period, Mu Jin would not let go of such a good opportunity, and directly tore off Huangfu Hongzhi's fig leaf .

Mu Jin talked about the agreement signed between the Kawei family and the Huangfu family at the end of these years and the help to the Huangfu family, and even speculated that the Huangfu family may have joined forces with the blood hunters, so they wanted to arrest him and told Huangfu Jian all the matter. up.

At the same time, he also told the other party that his mother's death was probably caused by the Huangfu family. Mu Jin felt that Huangfu Jian had the right to know, so he told him everything about that year.

Mu Jin knew in his heart that after Huangfu Jian awakened his bloodline for a period of time, his fighting power as the male lead of the Dao of Heaven would definitely soar and become extraordinarily tyrannical.

Even if it is not his opponent, there is no problem at all against ordinary vampires. I'm afraid that apart from himself, it's only a matter of time before other people are defeated by Huangfu Jian.

Regarding his special bloodline and the fact that there are blood races in this world, Huangfu Jian was not too entangled. It's just that he didn't expect that Huangfu Yu's identity would be a blood servant substitute introduced by the Huangfu family.

Of course, Mu Jin also told him that after the blood servant provided the blood, he was free to choose whether to keep it or not. And Huangfu Yu stayed in the manor, naturally because of Mu Jin.

Although Huangfu Jian had never been in love before, he had seen the interaction between Huangfu Yu and Mu Jin. He naturally saw the love in Huangfu Yu's eyes when he was looking at Mu Jin.

At this moment, he knew the entanglement between the other party and his family, and it was the one who was killed. This made Huangfu Jian feel that he had done nothing, but he still felt guilty when facing Huangfu Yu.

Under such circumstances, the other party even invested in his own company and helped him in the predicament. Huangfu Jian was almost embarrassed to look up at Huangfu Yu.

"Huangfu Hongzhi is Huangfu Hongzhi, and you are you. You don't need to be ashamed of what the Huangfu family has done." Huangfu

Yu said suddenly, and immediately touched Huangfu Jian's mind, making his expression even more serious. complicated. Looking at the other party's calm appearance, Huangfu Jian could hardly imagine the deception and hurt the other party had suffered.