chapter 122

After subconsciously opening her eyes, what Mu Jin saw was the gentle eyes of the man opposite. Blinking his eyes, he saw that the sky outside was completely lit up, Mu Jin naturally smiled at his lover in front of him, and said softly, "Are you going to get up?"

Yin Tianyi shook his head when he heard this, and casually Draw the curtains next to the bed. He bowed his head and kissed Mu Jin's lips fiercely, and said vaguely while kissing deeply: "It's still early, let's do it again?"

Mu Jin was a little dazed when he heard the man's words, and greeted his lover foolishly. enthusiasm. Obviously, he didn't expect that the other party had been pestering him all night, and he was still so energetic the next day, so can he only say that his lover is talented in every world?

But since the sweetheart's interest is so high, although Mu Jin is a little tired mentally, but fortunately his body is not exhausted, he did not refuse. What's more, with the contract with Yin Tianyi, he doesn't have to worry about the Yin Qi in his body hurting him, so he is naturally willing to accompany him.

But Mu Jin still couldn't help sighing in his heart, as expected, virgins can't be messed with. In her previous life, she had never had any love life for the entire life, and in this life, a virgin who had finally had sex is even more annoying.

It just has to be said that after the time last night, both Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi have benefited greatly from the combination last night.

Mu Jin himself has practiced for thousands of years and his cultivation level is quite high, while Yin Tianyi has a pure Yang physique. The two of them still have a contract to complement each other, so they found the later stage yesterday, which basically means double-cultivation.

Although this is not a complete cultivation-truth world, Mu Jin's cultivation has recovered a bit, Yin Tianyi's mana has also increased a lot, and the intimacy last night has made the connection between the two of them even closer .

Yin Tianyi kept pestering Mu Jin, although there was a reason why his sweetheart looked too cute when he woke up in the morning. But after the first time, there was the second time, and the third time, because he realized that after last night, the spiritual power in his body was much stronger than before.

And he quickly figured out the level in it, guessing that this should have a certain similar relationship with the double-cultivation written in some cultivation novels that he had heard in the past.

Usually the first double cultivation, especially when the other party's Yuan Yang is still there, will definitely benefit greatly from the other party. Thinking of this, Yin Tianyi felt a burst of joy in his heart. After all, his magic power has become stronger, so his secret thoughts will be more likely to be implemented.

After experiencing countless betrayals and disappointments in two lifetimes, Yin Tianyi has now become an outright egoist. Of course, he will not harm those who have no grievances with him at will.

It's just to live again, he has already figured out that in this life, he intends to live according to his own wishes, and to spend the days after that happily. So since it was what he wanted, naturally he wouldn't let it go.

He likes Mu Jin and wants to capture the other's heart. Although it was not indifferent, it did not respond positively. That's because even if you don't have the experience of being in love, you see a lot of people, but you know some people's psychology.

He is very clear about the purpose of doing these things, since the alienation of Mu Jin is no longer useful, why should he suppress himself. Of course, the most important thing is to get what you want quickly, so you devour people into your stomach without hesitation, and blend with your beloved happily.

But even so, he still unexpectedly found out that the so-called "death under the peony flower and being a ghost is also romantic" is really not empty talk. This kind of thing is really beautiful with the one he loves, but he is still a little addicted.

Originally, I wanted to rest, but I felt that after the intimacy between the two people, my mana has improved. So he tried many times again, although the benefits were not as great as at the beginning, the physical sensations alone fascinated him.

Mu Jin also felt this and did not stop the man. After all, there is not only picking yang to nourish yin, but also picking yin to nourish yang. Especially for people with pure yang, it would be helpful to their lover's physical cultivation if they returned the supplements, so Mu Jin cooperated even more wholeheartedly.

When the sky was bright and it was already noon, Yin Tianyi stood up refreshed. Seeing the wooden brocade lying lazily on the bed, still covered in white and glowing skin, the man couldn't help feeling a little regretful in his heart.

It's a pity that Mu Jin's physique can't leave any marks on him at all, otherwise, he really wants to give the opponent some more marks, which will make him feel that the person opposite belongs to him, and will generate stronger satisfaction feel.

It's just that he was just thinking about it. Anyway, since he has gained such a big sweetness, he will naturally not be obsessed with those things that are not particularly important.

Yin Tianyi, who was in a good mood, went into the kitchen immediately after taking care of himself, and cooked a very sumptuous lunch for Mu Jin. These days have been busy, Yin Tianyi didn't even cook in person, Mu Jin finally ate the food cooked by his lover, so naturally he was very happy.

So the two had a sweet meal, Yin Tianyi pulled Mu Jin and kissed him hard again. After taking advantage enough, he took a deep breath, suppressed the charm in his heart, left his sweetheart with moist eyes, and went to struggle with the few books he had read in the past.

Although Mu Jin didn't know why the man suddenly became so enthusiastic overnight, he wouldn't just push out the meat delivered to his door, but was very happy with his lover's initiative.

After Yin Tianyi finished reading the book, Mu Jin naturally summoned some low-level brats to let the men practice as promised yesterday.

Of course, these little ghosts are just ghosts wandering nearby, they haven't done anything bad, and it's impossible for them to be wiped out casually. So just let Yin Tianyi practice some control over spells.

Even after Yin Tianyi finished practicing with them, Mu Jin would give them some yin energy to boost the cultivation and strength of these little devils. Even if these little devils suffered a little bit when fighting Yin Tianyi, the benefits they got were huge, so they were naturally very happy.

So after getting a thorough understanding of these books, Yin Tianyi went through some practice and was able to completely master the spells he was familiar with.

A few days passed quickly. After Yin Tianyi became familiar with the spells, he was more interested in enhancing his own strength, so he couldn't keep wasting time on these harmless little ghosts. It's just that he hasn't considered where to find some relatively dangerous tasks, so Qi Hao came to him.

For his elder brother's child, Qi Hao is still very confident, he only thinks that Yin Tianyi must be very talented. What's more, there was such a big killer as Mu Jin by his side, so when he got the news, he immediately approached Yin Tianyi, and asked him again if he would like to meet Mr. Qi, and he could introduce him.

Yin Tianyi has not mastered his kung fu until now, so naturally he will not do everything. Seeing this, Qi Hao showed a smug smile, as if he had already thought that Yin Tianyi would say that.

A smirk appeared on his face, and the black and thin man said to Yin Tianyi with a lewd expression: "I knew you would say this a long time ago, so I have been paying attention to these news these days. I just happened to be

in the ghost market these two days When I was walking around, I heard that something happened to Lao Yu's family recently, I was very surprised, do you want to go and have a look? You have seen this Lao Yu before!" Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi heard Qi

Hao He was a bit puzzled by what he said, and then he heard Qi Hao continue to say to them: "It's the one you bought the doll from him that day." Hearing what

Qi Hao said, Mu Jin remembered that there was indeed such a thing At that time, he took a fancy to the doll and bought it. It's just that the encounter with Second Master Qi and Qi Hao interrupted it so much that Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi completely forgot about the puppet.

Now that Qi Hao reminded him, Mu Jin remembered it, and quickly found out the backpack that he went to the ghost market that day, and dug out the doll in it.

The yin energy on the puppet that Mu Jin saw somehow seemed not as strong as before, but it was still a good thing for him, so Mu Jin naturally accepted it. It's just that after being absorbed by Mu Jin, the puppet didn't turn into powder like jade, which made Mu Jin feel a little surprised.

Therefore, I became even more curious about what Qi Hao said about what happened to Lao Yu there, and agreed to go there with him to have a look without even thinking about it. So Yin Tianyi and Mu Jin packed up their things, followed Qi Hao together, and came to the family whose surname was located.

The old Yu lived in a remote location, but it was still very close to the ghost city. It's just that Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi didn't expect that this old-fashioned house would be extremely good, and it would be a single-family villa on the outskirts of the city.

He originally thought that the people who hang out in the ghost city on weekdays would live in people like Qi Hao, but Mu Jin was wrong on this point. Although the city is small, but if you really want to get involved with antiques, if you are not greedy, you will get a lot of money from reselling the goods for many years.

What's more, the city they are in now is not a large city, and housing prices are very cheap, so there is nothing strange about the house that Lao Yu lives in. As for Qi Hao, he just often goes shopping for treasures, which is different from doing business.

It's just that Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi were a little surprised when they saw Lao Yu that Qi Hao was talking about again.

They had all seen this middle-aged man that day. Although the fat boss looked a little old, he also looked broad-minded and fat. Why didn't they see each other for a few days? In such a short time, they were so thin that they couldn't see their original appearance, and there were still thick black and blue eyes.

Lao Yu looked a little dull, but when he saw Qi Hao bringing Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi, he forced a smile on his face, and seemed a little helpless.

The other party politely invited them into the house, and as soon as they entered the villa, Mu Jin noticed something was wrong. Because there is also a cloud of Yin Qi floating in this house. Although it is not strong, it is obvious that living people living in such an environment will get sick, and both their luck and their body will be affected to a certain extent.

Lao Yu's attitude towards Yin Tianyi and Mu Jin was still very polite, although he said that he didn't believe in ghosts and gods before. But recently he has been really unlucky, and his health is not good.

Later, after Qi Hao reminded himself, he also felt that something was wrong. He just didn't know where to find someone to show him, so Qi Hao introduced himself and said that he wanted to find his friends.

This person Qi Hao, Lao Yu has known him for many years, and the relationship between the two of them can be regarded as good. Although he likes to meet newcomers in the ghost market on weekdays to earn some extra money, Lao Yu knows very well that Qi Hao is still very loyal to his friends. And what the other party said was very reliable, so he believed Qi Hao.

So now even though he saw that Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi were young and didn't think the other party was really capable, he was still very polite to them.

These days, he always felt that someone was shaking in the house, and it was a little gloomy. Sometimes when he wakes up in the middle of the night, he will still hear some noises, and even feel that someone is always watching him, which makes him feel horrified, and his luck is extremely bad.

After a few people chatted for a while, Yin Tianyi realized that the reason why Lao Yu was alone at home was because he had already sent his wife and daughter to his parents in the countryside.

Now that it was summer vacation, he excused to his wife that he could just take the child to the countryside to relax with his parents during the summer vacation. But in fact, he felt that something was wrong in the house recently, and he didn't want to tell them the truth, for fear of scaring his family.

Hearing what Old Yu said, Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi had a better impression of him, so they asked about the doll he sold in the ghost market before.

Mu Jin always vaguely felt that maybe what happened to Old Yu was related to the dolls he had seen. After hearing Mu Jin and Yin Tian's anecdotes, Old Yu realized that the two people on the opposite side were actually the ones who bought his dolls that day. That young couple. It's just that the two people were covering up at the time, and he didn't recognize each other just now.

Since he promised to let them come, he naturally hoped that they could help him solve the problem. So he didn't hide anything, and told Mu Jin that their dolls were entrusted by his friend and sold at his booth.

Actually more than that one, it just never sold. He also felt that these things were a bit leaky, and later he stopped holding those dolls in large quantities. They are locked in the cabinet on weekdays, and only take out one or two when setting up stalls.

As soon as Mu Jin heard that there were such dolls, he immediately became interested. After seeing Lao Yu open the cabinet, he found that there were still more than a dozen dolls quietly placed inside. These dolls have different shapes, but the only thing they have in common is that their bodies are filled with a strong Yin Qi.

"Where did your friends get these dolls?" Mu Jin picked up a doll and asked Old Yu curiously.

Lao Yu rubbed his sore forehead, and introduced to Mu Jin: "My friend didn't make it very clear about this puppet at the beginning. He has been working in Yuan's enterprise.

I heard that they are directors of Yuan's enterprise. I love antiques very much, and I would take people around me to various auction houses on weekdays to learn more. It seems that my friend is quite face-saving. These dolls were given to him by their chairman, and they are said to be transshipment But he didn't look very good, he wasn't very interested, he sent me all of them when he knew I had a stall in the ghost market .

He said let me sell some for him, and then give me a commission, but you know, this thing is so It's not easy to sell, and almost no one is interested in it."

Lao Yu remembered that Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi had bought one before when he said this, and he was a little embarrassed, and smiled embarrassingly.

Just seeing them staring at these puppets all the time, he felt vigilant again, and couldn't help asking Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi: "Masters, the recent situation in my family is probably because of these puppets. Right ?"

When Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi heard what Lao Yu said, they neither admitted nor denied it. Let alone Mu Jin with these puppets, even Yin Tianyi already sensed that something was wrong.

Especially after his mana increased, he could even see a layer of black mist surrounding these puppets, which was obviously not a good thing. But there are two sides to the story, at least these things are good nourishing things for Mu Jin. But for ordinary people, it is a harmful thing.

Most importantly, the friend who Lao Yu proposed to give him these things turned out to be linked to Yuan's enterprise, which immediately aroused the vigilance of Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi.

In his previous life, Yin Tianyi knew that Yuan Hongshen was not a good person, but he always thought that the evil things he did were only for the Yin family, killing his parents and robbing the Yin family of magic weapons.

But now it seems that things are not that simple. Of course, he didn't believe that Yuan Hongshen gave these things away to others for no reason, and he was afraid that the transfer of these dolls was also for some ulterior secret.

As for what this old Yu said, seeing ghosts a lot on weekdays, Mu Jin was a little uncertain whether the strong yin energy here attracted some ghosts, or someone did it deliberately.

So they discussed with Lao Yu and decided to stay in this house tonight. The yin energy on these puppets has not been absorbed for the time being, and they want to see if there will be any troubles like Lao Yu said in the evening.

Hearing what Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi said, Lao Yu naturally agreed in a hurry. Especially when he saw that Yin Tianyi used his own blood to draw a talisman in the air in front of his face, and it hit the surrounding walls with a shining golden light, he was even more convinced of Yin Tianyi.

I just felt that this must be a hidden master, but I didn't expect to have such abilities at such a young age. Since the master said to stay in his own home to observe, it must be that there is indeed something wrong with his house.

It's just that when he thought that the cause of these problems might be the dolls sent by his friends, Lao Yu couldn't help but feel a little heartbroken. Although he and that friend said that their friendship was not very deep, they had known each other for many years. On weekdays, I help the other party a lot, but I didn't expect the other party to turn around and harm me.

So he made up his mind that when the matter was over, he must go to that friend and have a good talk, and let the other party give him an explanation.

That night, those puppets were not locked in the cabinet as usual, but were taken out by Yin Tianyi and Mu Jin, and placed on the bright side of the room, which was also convenient for them to observe.

After midnight, the yin energy in the room became more and more intense. Mu Jin felt very comfortable bathing in such an environment, but the feeling of the living people around him was not so pleasant.

For example, in this room, Lao Yu, who was already so thin that he was about to lose his appearance, already felt a little guilty and short of breath, and even had some difficulty breathing.

Mu Jin deliberately restrained his breath and followed Yin Tianyi, and they waited quietly for a while. It wasn't until another hour or two passed, when the sky outside was no longer bright, and the room was even more gloomy, that there was finally some movement.

A black shadow streaked across the living room, circled around these puppets twice, and seemed to like them very much. Then there were several black shadows scurrying around in the house, obviously they all entered the room from the outside. Others might not be able to see clearly, but Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi could see it very clearly.

It's just that even if they saw it clearly, they didn't care. Still quietly waiting for these puppets to see if any other visions will happen. Finally, the hard work paid off, and when the black shadows became very dense, they saw black vortices sucked out of each of the dolls.

These vortexes seem to be involved at first glance, pulling and squeezing each other, stirring together, and slowly starting to absorb the luck in the room. However, I don't know who the person who made this doll is. Obviously, even if he has absorbed luck, his ability is very limited.

However, I have to say that the ghosts around these puppets especially like the yin energy emitted by these puppets. After observing for a while, Mu Jin felt that it was almost done, so he winked at Yin Tianyi beside him.

Yin Tianyi knew that what Mu Jin meant was that there was no value for further observation. Then he shot out a spell to disperse the surrounding Yin Qi, and those low-level ghosts felt the spiritual energy from Yin Tianyi's body and fled in all directions.

Although Lao Yu was just an ordinary person, when Yin Tianyi was expelling those ghosts, he saw some shadows in a flash of light when Yin Tianyi was expelling those ghosts, and he was so frightened that he broke out in cold sweat. He hurriedly hid beside Yin Tianyi, tremblingly asked him: "Master, what are those things just now?"

"It's just some little ghosts. It seems that people didn't find them on purpose, but they were attracted by these things." Yin Tianyi pointed to the dolls in front of him and replied blankly.

"What? It's really because of these things?" Old Yu gritted his teeth when he heard Yin Tianyi's words.

Then Mu Jin stepped forward and broke a doll directly. The vortex emerging from the puppet disappeared immediately, and among the dilapidated puppet, everyone could see a black charm stuck inside. It seems that this puppet was deliberately made by someone to use it to harm others.

Seeing this, Lao Yu felt even more horrified in his heart. Immediately, he thought of something, and said to Yin Tianyi, who was in front of him, with pleading eyes: "Then, master, what should we do with these puppets?"