chapter 130

Seeing this, Ning Yizhou was stunned for a moment, thinking in his heart that his smile was always perfect, so why did the person opposite him react like this. Little did he know, Mu Jin was also a little tangled in his heart at the moment.

Seeing the white tiger baring its teeth, Mu Jin resisted the twitching of his eyelids. He knew that his man was the white tiger, but why did the other party bark his teeth at him suddenly. It's not to show off how white his teeth are!

Fortunately, Ning Yizhou quickly realized that he still looks like a white tiger, so it's no wonder the teenagers beside him feel scared. Feeling a little frustrated, Baihu took one last look at the deliciously roasted wild boar leg with nostalgia, and after a bit of hesitation, he decided that it's better not to scare people.

But just as he was about to turn around and leave, he heard the boy opposite him shouting to him: "Well, do you want to try the roasted pork leg?"

Hearing Mu Jin's words, Ning Yizhou immediately stopped in his tracks. Turning his head, he saw Mu Jin staring at him nervously.

He was so courageous that he still had the guts to ask himself if he wanted to eat this wild boar leg.

Although it can be seen that the other party is still nervous, compared to those humans who run away as soon as they see their own bodies, Ning Yizhou has two more appreciations for Mu Jin in his heart.

So he lay quietly on the spot, his eyes fixed on the roasted wild boar leg.

Seeing that the white tiger on the side really stayed, Mu Jin lowered his head slightly to hide the smile in his eyes. I didn't expect that my lover in this life is still a foodie, and it's not wrong for me to deliberately display 200% of my cooking skills.

After traveling through so many worlds and eating so many delicacies, Mu Jin is not just good at eating. To be honest, his culinary skills are not even comparable to that of the royal chef in the palace.

Mu Jin just felt that his hard work was not in vain, and he found a lot of usable materials around and used it on the pig leg. With this scent, one could tell that the pork leg was delicious as soon as one smelled it, and even his own man was attracted to it.

After waiting for a while, the pork leg was finally roasted. Mu Jin brought two huge leaves that he had found before, took off the pork leg and put them on the leaves, and said to the white tiger beside him, "It's ready to eat.

" When the white tiger arrived, he stood up leisurely, walked to the side of the pork leg, and ate it contentedly.

Sure enough, it was just as I imagined, and the taste was really good. The aroma is very special, and it seems that it is not just because of the fruit, there are obviously other spices in it.

Ning Yizhou was very satisfied that he didn't expect that the boy he accidentally saved would have such a means. With this meal, it is not a loss to save someone by yourself. Happily squinting his eyes, Baihu ate more happily.

It's just that after he took a few mouthfuls, the young man beside him seemed to be a little happy and said to himself: "You really understand, thank you for saving me just now." Hearing the words, Bai Hu naturally wouldn't answer Mu Jin,

just He raised his head and glanced at each other. Seeing the sincere gratitude in Mu Jin's eyes, Ning Yizhou froze for a moment, lowered his head and continued to eat the pork leg happily, but his mood seemed to be better than before.

For Mu Jin, this pork leg is naturally a lot, but for a huge white tiger, it is just an appetizer. So he quickly finished eating the pork leg, and then left here immediately.

Mu Jin originally thought that after her lover left, she could have a few words with her. Who knew that the other party would leave after eating the pork leg, without saying anything about leaving a piece for himself.

Mu Jin was so angry that her face puffed up, but she still felt that seeing her lover was more important than eating an extra piece of meat. What's more, the man saved himself, so the pig leg should be regarded as his thank you gift. Thinking of this, Mu Jin felt a little sweet again.

But just as he was about to get up and leave, he saw that white tiger came back with the uncooked raw wild boar he had just given to him, and put the wild boar in front of him.

Seeing this, Mu Jin blinked her eyes, and instantly understood what her lover meant. There was a bit of a snicker in his heart, but he hurriedly nodded to the white tiger, then lighted the fire again with a smile on his face, and began to roast the meat conscientiously.

When Mu Jin was grilling meat, Bai Hu lay beside him very quietly with his eyes closed. From time to time, he opened his eyelids and took a look at the barbecue, as if looking forward to it.

But in fact Ning Yizhou is still a little embarrassed now, because the good pork leg just now tasted very delicious, he just ate all the pork leg in three or two bites without paying attention.

Now Ning Yizhou has turned into a prototype, with a huge body. After eating it all at once, he realized that it was all the meat left by the little guy beside him.

Although the taste is very good, he is also very satisfied. However, he ate all the food from the family and left nothing behind, and Ning Yizhou felt a little apologetic.

Thinking of how this little guy had dealt with all of such a big wild boar before, most of it was still with him. So Ning Yizhou brought them all over, thinking that he could have a good meal with the people around him.

Fortunately, this little guy next to him is really special, and he is not afraid of his true form. Looking at the appearance of the other party earnestly grilling meat, Ning Yizhou squinted his eyes and stretched comfortably. He always felt that such a picnic time in the mountains and forests in the afternoon was really comfortable and pleasant.

Although the wild boar brought by Baihu was big, Mu Jin deliberately set up a few more grills before grilling again, so all the pork was roasted in a relatively short period of time, and the taste was naturally equally fresh.

He found a few more large leaves, placed the pork on the leaves, and looked at the white tiger expectantly. Baihu felt better when he saw all the pork in front of him, and Mu Jin who was looking forward to him beside him.

He directly picked off a large leaf next to the paw, then tore off a wild boar leg and placed it on the leaf. With a low growl at Mu Jin, he began to concentrate on eating the wild boar in front of him.

Mu Jin was very happy when she saw that her lover still remembered to save food for herself. When Bai Hu didn't notice, the eyes that looked at each other became more gentle.

As for the fact that the pig leg was torn off by the white tiger with his mouth, this is his lover, so how could Mu Jin dislike it. He was already looking forward to the barbecue, so he immediately picked up the pork leg and started to eat it.

The pork that has absorbed the aroma of the juice has a sweet and sour taste, and the taste of the spices recovered from the wood brocade is even more special. It tastes fragrant and delicious in one bite, and there is a feeling of the gravy bursting in the mouth.

In particular, there was some aura on the pork, which made Mu Jin feel very comfortable after eating it. So he chewed in big mouthfuls, and narrowed his eyes happily. His mouth has been dull for so long, and he finally ate a meal of meat. It was so delicious that he wanted to swallow his tongue.

The white tiger at the side was eating the wild pork in front of him, while secretly looking at Mu Jin beside him. He was not afraid of himself when he saw the other party, he was chewing pork, his cheeks were bulging, like a little hamster. A bright color flashed in his eyes, Ning Yizhou felt that this little guy was really cute when he was eating.

The white tiger quickly wiped out all the remaining wild boars. Then he leisurely turned back to the front of the cave where he basked in the sun just now, closed his eyes and dozed off. As for Mu Jin, eating such a big pork leg can be regarded as a crooked stomach.

Turning his head and walking to the stream to clean his greasy hands and mouth, Mu Jin smiled when he saw the white tiger resting comfortably. Although he was reluctant, he finally decided to turn around and leave.

It is already an unexpected joy to see your lover before climbing the vertical ladder. No matter what you say, the other party is a beast. If you show that you are not afraid of the other party, you can be regarded as a maverick. If you really stay here and want to chat with the other party or something It's so weird, it doesn't make sense at all.

So he didn't stay too long, and finally took a reluctant look at his lover, then turned and left here and returned to the vegetable garden that he needed to take care of.

But there are some things that have one thing and two things. Speaking of which, there is still some time before climbing the vertical ladder. Mu Jin had eaten roast pork that day, no, after meeting her lover, she couldn't forget it.

Thinking about the possibility of meeting his lover if he went there, Mu Jin simply went to report early the next day after finishing the vegetable garden. Whether you can catch wild game to improve your food is secondary, the most important thing is to meet your lover by chance.

It's a pity that Mu Jin didn't see the white tiger when he got there, although he was a little disappointed in his heart. But he felt that it was normal not to see the other party, so he adjusted his mentality and took the bow and arrow to find some small prey. Who knows, he really caught a passing hare.

Just when he was excitedly going to roast the hare, he turned his head and saw the white tiger walking leisurely.

After one person and one tiger met each other, they were stunned for a moment. Mu Jin smiled happily at the white tiger in front of him, then picked up the hare and walked aside to start collecting firewood and building a grill.

And the white tiger at the side saw Mu Jin like this, and knew that the other party was going to roast food again, so he jumped into the forest. Mu Jin didn't pay attention to it either, but after a while, the other party brought back a wild deer that didn't look small, which made Mu Jin feel that it was so.

Thinking about how Baihu ate meat yesterday, he knew that his lover must like his cooking skills very much. I didn't expect that the other party would pay attention to hunting wild deer today and wanted me to bake it for him.

Naturally, Mu Jin would not refuse, and was even happy to do so. Although in many worlds, there are many situations where a man cooks, but there are also times when he cooks.

In Mu Jin's heart, two people who love each other should take care of each other. He has always liked to do something for his man. Even thinking of the appearance of my lover eating delicious food made by myself, I feel a sense of satisfaction in my heart.

The white tiger watched Mu Jin struggling to deal with the wild deer, but didn't intervene. Although several months had passed since they met each other, the boy opposite seemed to be in pretty good shape.

Although petite and a little thin, he is obviously in good shape. When he first met the wild boar, Baihu had seen Mu Jin's figure before. The opponent's skill is very dexterous, if the wild boar is not too big, he would not jump out to meddle in such nosy affairs.

What's more, it's just dealing with wild deer now, and now my mouth and tiger claws are really not suitable for handling such prey, and it will be torn into a mess, so let the other party do it.

Bai Hu lay down next to the grill with peace of mind, quietly waiting for Mu Jin to cook food for him.

Soon, Mu Jin also peeled off the skins of the hare and deer, and carefully put away the antlers. After that, he set up two grills with branches, and grilled all the prey in his hands.

Because he thought that his lover might come today, in order to let him eat some more delicious food, Mu Jin specially brought some vegetables with a strong aroma when he came here today.

They are all vegetables that they have grown in the vegetable garden, and those who are in charge of the vegetable garden can pick and eat them at will. He took it and stuffed it into the stomach of the prey, so that the roasted prey would have a fresher green vegetable scent.

After the prey in his hand were all roasted, Mu Jin took out the leaves he had prepared before, divided half a rabbit for himself with a knife, and then cut off some venison and put it on his side. Push it all to Baihu.

Bai Hu found out that Mu Jin gave him not only venison, but also roasted rabbits, and he was very satisfied. After all, the taste of the two kinds of meat is different, and he also wants to taste the roasted rabbit.

As for Mu Jin sharing his prey, he didn't mind even more. How about sharing some of such a big deer with the little guy next to him?

This time, one person and one tiger still shared the delicious food quietly, and then the white tiger ran to bask in the sun again. As for Mu Jin, he put away the complete rabbit skin, deer skin and antlers that had been peeled off with a knife before, and took them away.

He might not need it, but he thought that the uncle who had been taking care of him before might be able to use it. Even if the leather is not changed into clothes by oneself, it is always worth some money when sold in the town.

He doesn't have any good things at hand now, but he is still willing to repay the other party's kindness to him within his ability.

Then, this kind of "encounter" in the mountains seems to have become a daily routine. Although it was only a few days, every day Mu Jin would go to the forest to hunt near the cave where the white tiger usually rests.

Of course, most of the time he can only hunt some small prey like hares and pheasants at most. And the white tiger will always consciously hunt large prey and give it to Mu Jin to cook for himself.

I have to say that Mu Jin's craftsmanship is really good. Although the white tiger is a carnivorous animal, these dishes are stuffed into the grilled animal and the meat smells, not to mention that there seem to be some other seasonings in it. Wrapped in full gravy, eating it not only relieves the greasiness, but also sets off the taste of the meat even better.

This made Ning Yizhou feel more and more satisfied with Mu Jin's cooking skills, and even had the urge to take this little guy back and make him his own cook.

Even if he has the strength of Nascent Soul now, he doesn't need to eat to eat Bigu Pill, but he doesn't have the slightest liking for Bigu Pill. He has always liked real food, but it is a pity that it is not convenient to fire by himself in Chuanyun Peak on weekdays, so he can only steal some delicacies.

It's just that the happy time is always fleeting, and after a few days it will be the day when Mu Jin is going to climb the vertical ladder.

The day before climbing the ladder, Mu Jin arrived in the forest relatively late. After going there, he found that the white tiger had already hunted a prey. Although he was still lying there, he immediately stood up when he saw himself coming.

This appearance of obviously waiting for her put Mu Jin in a good mood.

And Ning Yizhou was also in a good mood, he deliberately came here earlier than usual today. In the end, he had finished catching the prey, and waited and waited, but the little guy still didn't come, and he was disappointed in his heart. Wondering if the chef I finally met disappeared?

Ning Yizhou didn't want to blame Mu Jin in his heart, after all, the two of them didn't make an agreement. He just didn't know why, but he was still a little lost.

Perhaps it was because he felt that he would not be able to eat delicious food today, Bai Hu felt a little depressed. Obviously he likes to bask in the sun by himself when he is lazy on weekdays.

For some reason today, after throwing the freshly hunted giant python aside, Ning Yizhou felt a little lonely for the first time, but he forgot that there were actually quite a lot of people on Chuanyun Peak.

So after he saw Mu Jin coming, he was really happy. On weekdays, when the two meet, they don't actually talk. Mu Jin just smiles at Bai Hu, and then quietly grills the meat.

But Ning Yizhou really likes the quiet atmosphere with the other party, which makes him feel very comfortable and relaxed. Even the grassy smell emanating from the other party made him feel even more happy.

After Mu Jin noticed the white tiger, he immediately walked over to deal with the prey, and then set up the grill to start grilling the meat. It's just that during the barbecue this time, Mu Jin didn't stare at the meat on the grill and drool as usual, but seemed to be preoccupied.

Ning Yizhou beside him naturally also noticed this, thinking that the little guy came a little late today, and wondered if something happened to him.

It's just that they are some white tigers now, if they spit out people's words, I'm afraid they will frighten the other party. Although I have shown that I can understand the other party's words before, after all, it is not uncommon for animals with spirituality under Qingyun Mountain.

But if he really spoke out, he might be regarded as a demon cultivator. You must know that humans in this world have a bad impression of demon cultivators, and it would be much better if they were just pure spirit beasts.

After Mu Jin finished roasting the meat, he still gave most of it to Bai Hu, while he kept a small part of the meat. While eating, he was in a daze, and even had a worried look on his face.

After a while, Mu Jin glanced at the white tiger beside him, as if confiding to the other party, or talking to himself: "I'm going to climb the vertical ladder tomorrow, and I don't know if I can climb it." I have to go up. It would be great if I can really go up, if I can go up, maybe I can see my benefactor."

This is the first time Mu Jin told himself about the things around him, Bai Hu moved his ears and looked at Mu Jin. He also knew about the matter of climbing the vertical ladder. His master will be back tomorrow, and he will not be able to wander in the mountains and forests at will in the future.

That's why today he deliberately came early to wait for the other party. Although he was suspected of coming to rub the cook, he actually had a good impression of the little guy in front of him.

Thinking that the other party might feel disappointed if he doesn't come to see him tomorrow, Ning Yizhou always felt weird. Originally, he didn't think that he should have much involvement with this person who met by chance, but he couldn't help but feel a little bit of reluctance in his heart.

In fact, these reluctances made him feel unreasonable, even a little weird. After all, he has lived for hundreds of years, has seen all kinds of people, and has never had a nostalgia for anyone.

But after all, they are all cultivators, so he regards this as a kind of fate, maybe the little guy in front of him is really destined to be with him. Counting from inside to outside, he has saved him twice. If he said that there is no fate, he would not believe it, but he did not expect that the other party would go to climb the vertical ladder tomorrow.

Ning Yizhou remembers that every mortal who has reached the age of eighteen at the foot of Qingyun Mountain has a chance to climb the ladder, so, is the boy he thought in front of him already turned eighteen?

Obviously that childish baby face looks only fifteen or sixteen years old, this serious little face that is always expressionless will show a cute smile when seeing him, the big cat pupils are round and Bright and bright, the shallow pear dimples on the cheeks are also very good-looking.

For some reason, his focus turned to criticizing the other person's appearance, and Ning Yizhou felt that his thoughts were drifting a little far away.

When I came back to my senses and saw the little guy who was obviously worried in front of me, I really wanted to know who the benefactor he was talking about was probably not referring to myself.

Just as he was thinking wildly, Mu Jin on the opposite side continued to speak. The other party frowned, and said with some hesitation: "But it's not necessarily true. Even if I really climbed the vertical ladder, I might not be able to meet my benefactor.

I heard that the benefactor is the master of Chuanyun Peak. Ning Yizhou, the number one disciple of my school, is called Ning Yizhou. Everyone around me knows him, saying that he is a very good and powerful person. He may have already forgotten me because he is so good. But I still want to have a

chance When I saw him, I would personally thank him. Without him, I would have died long ago. It's a pity that I don't have anything, and I don't have anything to thank my benefactor." It's really me

!

Ning Yizhou immediately felt better when he heard Mu Jin's words, and his eyes flashed. The white tiger's tiger tail slapped the ground, and the meat in its mouth felt more tender than before.

But the little guy on the opposite side really has vision and knows how good he is. Presumably, the heroic appearance that I saved him at the beginning must have made him unforgettable, maybe I still admire myself in my heart!

Thinking of this, Ning Yizhou couldn't help feeling a little more proud. But even so, he didn't like the little guy opposite to belittle himself.

I thought secretly in my heart, although the boy on the opposite side. No, after knowing the age of the other party, Ning Yizhou felt that he wanted to call him a youth, after all, he was already an adult.

Although the young man on the opposite side does not seem to have much cultivation strength, being able to have such an excellent cooking skill is also a valuable advantage.