chapter 169

Of course, those things about Jian Minghui's past were deliberately revealed by Mu Jin, and he didn't adulterate, nor did he say anything extra. It's just seeking truth from facts, but even so, what Chen Shuyun did was enough to make them indignant.

Cuntou thought that when they were fighting against the zombies in the morning, their abilities were exhausted. If Jian Minghui hadn't helped him, he might have been bitten by the zombies.

All of them understood that the reason why they survived without being seriously injured after encountering so many dangers while walking on the road these days was thanks to Mu Jin's strength enough.

Even if Jian Minghui didn't appear to have supernatural powers, Jian Minghui was undoubtedly a very good teammate in their small group.

These people have received their help more or less, and after learning the truth, they feel more and more unworthy for Jian Minghui, and even feel dissatisfied with Chen Shuyun in their hearts.

So after learning that Chen Shuyun wanted to drug Jian Minghui, everyone thought this woman was a lunatic. What they didn't know was that this woman could be even crazier.

After going on the road again, not long after, they encountered a small wave of zombies, and there were actually two third-level zombies in this wave of zombies. So it is more difficult to deal with than in the past.

Mu Jin intended to hone Jian Minghui and Lou Bin, but did not make a move at first. As for most of the others, they dealt with ordinary zombies, wielding their weapons and abilities non-stop, with flesh and blood flying everywhere, as usual Just as disgusting.

As an ordinary person, Chen Shuyun was naturally surrounded by the team. She looked at the scene in front of her in horror as usual. Just looking at the splattered flesh and blood, a terrifying thought came to her heart.

At this moment, Chen Shuyun already understood that with Mu Jin around, she would have no chance to trap Jian Minghui, because even if she really pushed Jian Minghui, Mu Jin, who was always paying attention to him, could save him.

So when everyone finally wiped out this wave of zombies and repaired in situ, Chen Shuyun temporarily left the team under the pretext of wanting to relieve himself. It's just that when she came back, there were some other things in the handkerchief she carried in her pocket.

Due to the mutated plants and zombies near the Pingcheng base, the teams looking for supplies have always been cleaning up to a certain extent on a regular basis. Those mutated animals and plants have gained some wisdom after upgrading, and many of them have already understood that the vicinity of Pingcheng base is very dangerous, so they don't come close.

Zombies at close range will be attracted by the flesh and blood in the city, but after being wiped out by the teams looking for supplies, the rest are not dense, and it is easier to deal with scattered encounters, which also makes the small area outside the base has become safer.

On the contrary, it was a little farther away. In the several big cities near the Pingcheng base, due to the dense population, there were a lot of zombies there. To cross these cities, rushing to the Pingcheng base became very dangerous.

Mu Jin protects everyone, trying to train everyone without letting them get hurt. It is not difficult to protect these people with his strength, but facing the enemies that come one after another, there will always be times when people get tired.

After the sleeping pill incident, Mu Jin had already warned Jian Mingyuan to be optimistic about Chen Shuyun, but he never put his own safety on other people's bodies, so he always paid attention to Chen Shuyun's movements.

I always feel that the other party seems to be secretly observing their small team recently, and she looks like she hasn't given up yet. She knows that Chen Shuyun must still be looking for opportunities, but she doesn't know what kind of means this woman wants to use. ...

When it was less than two days away from the Pingcheng base, Mu Jin turned on the communication device that had been turned off to save power, and contacted the headquarters of the Pingcheng base. Tell them that your team is about to arrive, and hope that the Pingcheng base can send a team to meet them.

Coincidentally, when Mu Jin contacted them, Jian Zhengqing happened to be not far from the communication room. Hearing that news from Jian Mingyuan and the others finally came, he rushed over eagerly and talked to Mu Jin in person.

The group of people who rushed to the Pingcheng base from B University early had already arrived due to the reason of taking a car. But Jian Zhengqing searched around but didn't see his family members, and his mood became more and more anxious.

From their mouths, they learned that due to an unexpected situation on the road, the remaining group of people had to walk here, and Jian Mingyuan was also because of his strength, as their captain, he wanted to stay and protect those people. Jian Zhengqing was very worried, but she was also proud of her child's sense of responsibility and strength.

Thinking that the Pingcheng base has stabilized now, and the capable people under his command can take good care of it. So he decided to personally follow a team of supernatural powers sent to meet his family.

Mu Jin and the others really walked along the way. It's not that they didn't encounter any usable cars on the way, but those cars couldn't accommodate all the people, and this group of people refused to stay away from Mu Jin and the others.

Even with a car, going back to the Pingcheng base alone would still be accompanied by a lot of dangers, so in the end everyone decided to walk with Mu Jin, Jian Mingyuan and others.

After all, for such a long time, no matter how many dangers they encountered, Mu Jin and others had guaranteed their safety. So now, for these people, Mujin is like their life-saving straw, and its strength has reached the point where they worship it.

So, after the Pingcheng base's supernatural team arrived, what they saw was this group of people who were in a mess, but at least they all kept their safety and lives.

Jian Zhengqing saw his family get out of the car excitedly, especially Chen Shuyun, who immediately threw himself into Jian Zhengqing's arms and burst into tears.

Although she is really vicious towards Jian Minghui, she is also a woman after all. And she is a woman who has no supernatural powers and has been staying at home as a rich and idle official's wife for several years. In the past, it would not be an exaggeration to say that she was not in the sun.

But in this cannibalistic doomsday, how could she be left alone. After finally seeing Jian Zhengqing, Chen Shuyun's heart felt at ease, and his emotions exploded in an instant.

After Jian Zhengqing hugged Chen Shuyun, he waited for him to cry for a long time before he calmed down, and patted Jian Mingyuan's shoulder who came over, feeling uncontrollable excitement and joy in his heart.

He just raised his head, but saw that Jian Minghui didn't come over, but stood not far from him. The younger son who always had a gentle smile on his face in the past just nodded his head indifferently at this moment. Although there was still a smile on his face, there was an unconcealable alienation.

There was an indescribable weirdness in Jian Zhengqing's heart, but the next second he was attracted by Mu Jin beside Jian Minghui. He hurriedly walked up to Mu Jin, bowed big to him, and thanked him for his willingness to single-handedly rush to reach University B and bring his wife and children back safely.

You must know that it is a long way from B University to the Pingcheng base, not to mention that although Mu Jin was assigned to him by the country, he was only required to protect his own safety and did not need to listen to anyone's orders. This time I asked him to ask him, I owe Mu Jin a big favor.

Mu Jinneng felt that Jian Zhengqing's gratitude to him was sincere, and he was also the leader of a base. Especially the relationship with the central government has always been very good, and he is honest and honest.

It can be suppressed for a month, and the base and the people in the base have been arranged almost before entrusting himself to find his family. Jian Zhengqing can do this, which can be regarded as selfless.

Although from the family's point of view, he may be dereliction of duty in this way. But Mu Jin, an outsider, would not judge these things, nor would he deny his contribution to the country over the years.

Seeing the other party thanking him so sincerely at this moment, he also smiled and nodded to Jian Zhengqing, telling him not to be too polite.

Chen Shuyun, who was standing not far away, saw Jian Zhengqing's attitude towards Mu Jin, and his heart sank instantly.

She has always known that Mu Jin is very strong, and even guessed that Mu Jin should be one of the most powerful people. But Chen Shuyun always felt that even so, no matter what, Mu Jin was just her husband's subordinate.

But at this moment, seeing Jian Zhengqing's posture when facing Mu Jin, and the undisguised adoration in the eyes of those from the supernatural team who came out of the Pingcheng base looked at Mu Jin, Chen Shuyun knew that he was wrong

.

Even though this wooden brocade does not hold real power in the Pingcheng base, the opponent definitely has the right to speak in the hearts of the strong. Then how could such a person let him handle it? It was too dangerous to let him be by Jian Minghui's side.

It's a pity that there is only one day's journey away from the Pingcheng base. If you want to attack Jian Minghui after you go back, will it be as convenient as it is in the wild?

Chen Shuyun clenched her fists, thinking of the things wrapped in the handkerchief in her pocket, gritted her teeth, and finally made up her mind.

She tried her best to comfort herself, if there is a chance, she must still have a chance. Do it before tonight, and I must get rid of Jian Minghui before returning to Pingcheng Base.

The arrival of the supernatural team from Pingcheng base made everyone breathe a sigh of relief. This group of people are all supernatural beings, and generally their supernatural abilities are above level two.

With them, it is obvious that the safety factor will be much higher, especially the closer to the Pingcheng base, the fewer zombies and mutated animals and plants, which makes everyone's tense nerves relax involuntarily.

But what they didn't know was that the supernatural team in Pingcheng base was also very surprised. Because they are considered to be the strongest in the base, and the highest level is only three.

But they saw that besides Mu Jin, there were also strong men like Jian Mingyuan and Lou Bin in the team that B University rushed over.

The abilities of Jian Mingyuan and Lou Bin have now reached the third level or above, and there are two other second-level ability users, and they are also very good at using the ability. Presumably, the addition of these people to the Pingcheng base will definitely enhance their strength.

In the evening, the group decided to stop for a while to rest, and the support team brought some supplies from Pingcheng base. In this way, they don't need to collect supplies anymore, they can just rest and eat.

After temporarily setting up a tent camp, they took out two cauldrons from the car. Everyone decided to have a good meal, and after the rest, they can recharge their batteries for the next day and return to the base quickly.

The people handling the ingredients were busy, but the main force of the cooking was naturally placed on Chen Shuyun and Wei Xuezhen. After all, they were the only two women in the team.

Although Chen Shuyun and Wei Xuezhen's skills are not very good, but among this group of rough guys, they are considered very good.

Chen Shuyun knew that there was a small pot in Jian Minghui's bag, and every time they had a meal, the few people they had a good relationship with would hold this small pot alone, divide their food from the big pot, and eat together .

Sometimes they will look for some branches and the like, set up a small pot and light it below to ensure that the food in the pot is hot.

It's actually a little troublesome to do so, but Mu Jin likes to be quiet, but has some greedy mouths who like good taste. So Jian Minghui did this on purpose to take care of Mu Jin.

By the way, you can add some ingredients to their small pots while people are not paying attention, so the stews in their pots are often the most fragrant.

Chen Shuyun knew very well that the only chance left for her now was tonight. She handled the ingredients and cooked the food in the pot as usual. Looking at the people coming and going around, I couldn't help but feel a little weak in my heart.

Even the cooking skills, which were considered neat at first, are now a little out of control because of his mood. Chen Shuyun couldn't stop shaking his hands when he thought of what he was going to do, worried that others would find out.

Unable to bear a deep breath, Chen Shuyun comforted herself secretly. People with supernatural powers will not be infected when they come into contact with some zombie viruses, only ordinary people will be infected. So what you do should not be discovered by others.

Among the group of people who made good friends with Jian Minghui, there were only two ordinary people including Jian Minghui. When the previous vehicle was scrapped, that ordinary person also left with the previous vehicle.

So in Chen Shuyun's eyes, in the small group that gathers together every day, Jian Minghui is the only one who is actually an ordinary person.

I just need to add the zombie meat that I got secretly before to their pot, so even if the group of people eat it, it should be fine, only Jian Minghui will become a zombie.

Chen Shuyun kept hypnotizing herself, it's okay, it must be okay. However, because he was distracted and accidentally shook his hand while cutting the ingredients, the tip of the knife cut the middle finger of his left hand.

The tip of the knife was considered sharp, and the wound was not deep, so the sting was only for a moment.

In the next second, Wei Xuezhen called Aunt Chen and asked her if the seasoning in the pot had been added before.

Chen Shuyun responded in a panic, and instantly forgot about her middle finger that had been cut into a small wound, and said perfunctorily, "It should be added." Then continued to process the ingredients at hand.

Chen Shuyun had already courageously handled the zombie's meat before, and she smashed it into pieces. Others could only tell that it was something like minced meat, but naturally they couldn't tell what kind of meat it was. ....

After the two big pots were almost cooked, Mu Jin came to the side of the two big pots with the small pot that Jian Minghui specially prepared for him as usual. The shelves on their side have already been set up, and they are waiting for Mu Jin to bring back the stew for dinner.

Chen Shuyun took the pot from Mu Jin's hand, and calmly scooped vegetables into it spoon by spoon.

He coughed lightly and said to him: "There are a lot of stews today. I see that Xuezhen has made some side dishes for you. You can ask her for some, and come back to get this pot after you are done."

Mu Jin paused when he heard Chen Shuyun's words, and looked directly into the other's eyes. Seeing the woman pretending to be calm, she suddenly laughed, nodded to Chen Shuyun, and walked towards Wei Xuezhen.

Seeing that Mu Jin had finally left, Chen Shuyun let out a sigh of relief. He quickly took out the handkerchief in his pocket, and put the meat paste in the handkerchief into the small pot.

It's just that when she finished this matter, she just wanted to breathe a sigh of relief, thinking that she was foolproof. When he looked up, he suddenly saw Mu Jin standing in front of him with a blank face.

Chen Shuyun was so frightened that he took a step back with an "ah", and dropped the large spoon beside him to the ground. The sound of ping-pong-pong attracted the attention of other people in the team.

Seeing Chen Shuyun's disordered appearance, Jian Zhengqing walked up to her with some doubts, and asked, "Shu Yun, what happened?" Chen Shuyun tried hard to calm down, and smiled reluctantly at Jian Zhengqing and said, "It's okay.

"

I don't know what's going on, but this wooden brocade always makes me feel panicked.

And the next second, Mu Jin picked up the large spoon on the ground, took the pot from Chen Shuyun's hand, and filled a spoon towards a certain position.

A lot of dark meat paste appeared in front of everyone. Mu Jin looked at Chen Shuyun with a half-smile while holding a spoon, sighed and said, "This is what Auntie said, it's all right."

Chen Shuyun pretended to be calm when he heard Mu Jin's words: "It's nothing, but it's just put in a pot The team from the Pingcheng base happened to bring some meat, and Xuezhen and I chopped up the meat and added it to the pot, so that the stew would taste better."

Wood Jin sneered when he heard Chen Shuyun's words. "If it's really ordinary meat, it's fine, but Auntie, you can't eat zombie meat casually." As soon as

Mu Jin said that, the people around were in an uproar.

Because the dinner was ready just now, everyone in twos and threes was waiting around the two pots to fill their own bowls. Unexpectedly, Mu Jin suddenly said that the minced meat in his own small pot was the meat of zombies. Everyone who was about to eat the stew in the bowl stopped.

In this kind of thing, I would rather believe it than believe it. What's more, for this group of people, Mu Jin is a god-like existence with strong enough force, so how could he be invincible.

When they thought that the meat in the stew they put in the bowl turned out to be the meat of zombies, many people's faces immediately became ugly. There was even a quick-mouthed one who had already started eating and ran aside, scratched his throat and vomited.

Chen Shuyun wanted to quibble when she saw this, but Mu Jin was already tired of her tricks. He directly reached out and pulled out the handkerchief with a side protruding from her pocket. There was dried blood in the center of the handkerchief, which was the one used to wrap the zombie's flesh.

The remaining stains inside had turned dark brown, and there was even a disgusting stench inside when it was opened.

Seeing that Mu Jin actually found this handkerchief from Chen Shuyun's pocket. Everyone instantly understood where the zombie meat in the pot came from.

Several other people who had already eaten the stew but hadn't reacted were also shocked when they saw this, and they covered their mouths and ran to the side to vomit.

Seeing this, Mu Jin turned around and shouted to those people: "Don't worry, these two cauldrons are

fine. I just saw my aunt stealing the meat paste in this handkerchief to Throwing this small pot of mine made me want to check it out. I

just didn't expect my aunt to give me such a big surprise and invite us to eat zombie meat. It's a pity, we really are It's no good to bear it."

Jian Zhengqing was shocked when he heard the words, and he looked at Chen Shuyun in disbelief.

After seeing the obvious panic on his wife's face, he felt his heart getting colder and colder. Looking at Chen Shuyun's appearance, he knew that what Mu Jin said was absolutely true.

After believing Mu Jin's words, everyone soon realized that the pot that Chen Shuyun "added" was brought by Mu Jin.

Therefore, people, especially those in the supernatural team who had always admired Mu Jin in the Pingcheng base looked at Chen Shuyun with a bad expression. They all felt that although this person was the wife of their base leader, so what, Mu Jin was their hero.

Although the task assigned by the original owner was only to protect Jian Zhengqing's safety, Jian Zhengqing was very worried about ordinary people. Therefore, many times, they will ask the original owner to protect the safety of the people and participate in the fight against zombies, which has led to many people receiving Mujin's rescue when they migrated to the Pingcheng base.

Mu Jin has saved many lives from zombies and mutated animals and plants, and is the most respected strongman in the Pingcheng base.

And at this moment, this woman actually wanted to add the zombie's meat to their hero's bowl. Doesn't that mean that this woman wants to frame Mu Jin and turn Mu Jin into a zombie.

Such behavior naturally ignited their anger in an instant, but before everyone began to ask Chen Shuyun why he did this. Wei Xuezhen on the side suddenly exclaimed: "Aunt Chen, what's wrong with your left hand?"

Chen Shuyun was stunned for a moment when he heard the words, and then he lowered his head and realized that the fingers of his left hand were stained with a slight bluish black at some point. Even the nails have turned a grayish color, which is a sign of being infected with the zombie virus.

Chen Shuyun was shocked when she saw this, and she realized that she

had accidentally cut a small cut on the middle finger of her left hand while chopping vegetables.

Just now, when I panicked to add the zombie meat paste to Mu Jin's pot, I was too flustered. In desperation, I pressed my wounded middle finger into the meat, and thus contracted the zombie virus.