chapter 174

Shi Haoyu pursed his lips, and tentatively asked the zombie in front of him, "Can you understand what I'm saying?"

He thought that since the other party could order Pei Zijin to do things for him, they would naturally be able to communicate. When the zombie on the other side heard his question, he did react quickly and nodded to himself.

It's good to be able to communicate.

Shi Haoyu breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and said helplessly to the other party: "Then what is the purpose of bringing me here? Do you have anything you want me to do for you?" In the current situation, Shi

Haoyu Haoyu will not still think that the other party took so much trouble to bring him back because he wants to eat him.

Hearing Shi Haoyu's words, the Zombie King tilted his head subconsciously. He had a slightly fierce and bewitching face, but he didn't expect such a move to be cute in Shi Haoyu's eyes.

The man couldn't help coughing lightly, and then saw the zombie opposite him hugging him in his arms again. Looking into his eyes, she said firmly, "Mine." After finishing speaking, she kissed him hard on the face.

Shi Haoyu's heart trembled because of the other party's actions, and he frantically tried to push the Zombie King away. But seeing the aggrieved look on the man's face, he didn't know what to do, he hesitated for a while and asked the Zombie King, "My name is Shi Haoyu, what's your name?" The Zombie King heard

Shi Haoyu's words After the question, he seemed to have fallen into deep thought. Since he woke up, he has no other impressions except those vague figures in his mind.

He didn't know where he came from or who he was. But when he heard Shi Haoyu's question at this moment, he often subconsciously felt that he seemed to think of something, so he said slowly to

his sweetheart : "I am Qianchen." It also gave birth to the joy of introducing myself to the person I like.

Seeing the ignorant look of this zombie named Qianchen, Shi Haoyu continued to ask him helplessly: "Qianchen, why did you bring me here?

" After asking the other party for the first time, he was on guard, and as expected, he saw Qianchen pressed his lips and wanted to kiss him. Then he quickly reached out his hand to cover the opponent's mouth, and stared at the reckless zombie opposite him with some embarrassment.

After a long time, a very unreliable idea appeared in his mind, and he looked at Qian Chen with some hesitation: "Do you like me?" Do you

like it? Qian Chen was stunned when he heard Shi Haoyu's words.

It's not that he doesn't understand the meaning of the word like, but he always feels that the feeling for Shi Haoyu is not just a simple word like "like", which is difficult to describe. The relationship between them should be more profound, more emotional that I can't let go of.

Just looking at Shi Haoyu's current appearance, Qianchen still nodded his head obediently.

At this moment, Shi Haoyu was completely stunned, he never thought that the reason why the zombie on the opposite side would arrest him would be because he likes him. But looking at his memory, he never remembered where he saw this zombie.

After talking back and forth with the other party for a long time, but apart from knowing the other party's name and the other party's liking for me, it seemed that he couldn't ask any other useful things. Shi Haoyu had no choice but to give up in the end.

But thinking that he suddenly disappeared from the apartment for no reason, Lou Bin and the boss will definitely be anxious when they find out the next day. So he tried his best to speak softly, and discussed with the zombie on the opposite side: "Qianchen, why don't you let me go back first, and talk about it later."