chapter 71

Seeing that the little guy who had always been passive in front of him didn't hesitate to come over and kiss him, he just hoped to calm his emotions. Wen Renhong couldn't help frowning, and asked Mu Jin hesitantly: "You really don't want to be the queen?"

The young man on the opposite side shook his head more firmly when he heard his question, and said: " I don't want to, master, this subordinate's ambition is not here."

Wen Renhong was stunned when he heard Mu Jin's words, and suddenly thought of the wish that Mu Jin had said when he was drunk in the past.

Yes, Xiaojin said that she wanted to be an ordinary farmer, or a wandering swordsman. But he never said that he wanted a high official and rich salary. What he wanted has always been freedom.

So what about the queen, she is just a canary trapped in the palace, but what her sweetheart yearns for most is the fields, rivers and lakes. Thinking of this, the man's eyes dimmed for a moment, and he couldn't help feeling a little frustrated and even a sense of crisis in his heart.

Wen Renhong always knew that he was deceiving himself and others by being with Mu Jin, although he told Mu Jin that he didn't want to be his master. But I will not give him freedom.

He couldn't promise Mu Jin that he could let him go, because he didn't dare to bet. Even though Wen Renhong refused to admit it, he was always terrified in his heart, which one he loved more, Liberty or himself, Mu Jin.

Thinking of Mu Jin's eagerness to stop himself just now, the man finally nodded. Since the sweetheart refuses, forget it. Anyway, after Wen Renda died, the world would be his own sooner or later.

He knew that Mu Jin was always thinking of himself, but he still couldn't completely let go. Could it be that there is no king in the world, and when he takes over the power, even if Xiao Jin really wants to leave, he will definitely not be able to escape from his grasp.

Knowing that the wounds on Mu Jin's body have healed to a great extent, basically only the superficial skin trauma is left. Wen Renhong thought to himself, maybe he wouldn't really hurt the opponent's wound if he was careful.

Stretching out his hand to gently touch the young man's cheek, Wen Renhong kissed Mu Jin's lips, and said softly to him: "Xiao Jin, would you like to be with me?"

Mu Jin was stunned for a moment when he heard the words, and then nodded quickly. This is his lover, of course he is willing, he just didn't expect that his lover would suddenly ask himself such a question.

It's just that Mu Jin didn't know that the moment he was stunned, Wen Renhong had already taken it as a sign of his hesitation. His eyes darkened in an instant, but an extremely gentle smile appeared on the man's face, and he said to Mu Jin: "I see, since Xiao Jin insisted that he didn't want me to do anything to Wen Renda, then this king is doing it for the sake of You will also be reluctant to endure. But Xiao Jin, you just said something wrong, are you ready to be punished?"

Mu Jin was a little dazed at this moment, because he didn't feel that there was anything wrong with what he said or did just now.

But soon, the man opposite gave him the answer. Wen Renhong smiled and said: "Didn't it be agreed that when we were together, we would call me Husband, why did we still call me Master, and even called myself a subordinate. Xiao Jin is not good." "Subordinate, no,

I , I know I was wrong." Seeing the predatory look in the man's eyes, Mu Jin couldn't help swallowing. I always feel that the lover is slowly approaching now, as if he is going to swallow himself alive.