chapter 114

Yin Tianyi's grades have always been excellent, because he hopes to change his destiny by studying hard and leave this family. But on the eve of the college entrance examination, his so-called aunt did not agree with him to take the college entrance examination.

Although they knew that Yin Tianyi's grades were very good, but considering that they helped Yuan Hongshen kill Yin Tianyi's parents, how could they sincerely wish him well.

They persuaded him not to take the college entrance examination, and let him go out to work to earn money for their real children to study. Yin Tianyi naturally refused, so they pretended to have no choice but to agree, and asked Yin Tianyi to go up the mountain to dig bamboo shoots, and asked him to bring his younger brother with him.

But in fact, they had other intentions and privately instructed that so-called younger brother to secretly trouble Yin Tianyi on the road. After all, the mountain road is rugged, and if you accidentally fall down the hillside and get injured, you will naturally miss the college entrance examination.

Who knew that the kid couldn't make a sneak attack, but instead slid down the hillside by himself, it was Yin Tianyi who rescued him and took him home. As a result, when he returned home with his injured brother, the couple falsely accused Yin Tianyi, saying that he intentionally injured his brother and beat him with a stick.

Yin Tianyi's body is thin and he doesn't have enough to eat every day, so he is naturally no match for the couple. Yin Tianyi, who was seriously injured by the beating, developed a high fever that night, and his personnel are unknown. When he woke up again, he found that he had already missed the college entrance examination due to illness.

Yin Tianyi, who had never felt the warmth of a family, completely lost expectations of the family, so he fled the family overnight and went to the city. It's just that he has no education, so he can only go to the construction site to do hard work.

One day when he left the construction site, by chance, he rescued an old man who was almost in a car accident, and that old man was Yuan Hongshen who killed his parents.

Yuan Hongshen said sweetly that he would like to thank him, and took him back to his home. After knowing that the other party was uneducated, he didn't look down on him, pretended to be kind, and specially found someone to train him, and then asked him to be his son Yuan Cheng's bodyguard.

Yin Tianyi was taken care of by Yuan's family, so he was naturally grateful to Dade. For the first time, he felt the warmth from others, so he cherished his current life very much and obeyed the Yuan family's words.

It was also because of this that when he knew that everything was a scam and he only wanted his life to sacrifice to the bronze tripod, he would be so angry.

Only then did he understand why the so-called Wang couple who adopted him because they were pitiful treated him so poorly. It turned out that they were the accomplices who killed his parents.

Yin Tianyi knew that all the hardships he had suffered since he was a child were all because of the Yuan family, so he naturally wanted to take revenge. Without affecting Yuan Cheng, Yin Tianyi was kind enough.

After he left the Yuan family, he went back to clean up the Wang family couple, and then lived in seclusion in a small mountain village. The luck in his body was almost squeezed out by the copper tripod, so his life afterwards was also very desolate. Looking back on his life, Yin Tianyi felt that he didn't have any good things that were really worthy of his aftertaste.

Therefore, after Yuan Hongshen found Yin Tianyi again, he did not explain. After being arrested, Yin Tianyi felt that there was no point in living, so he simply chose to end his life. To put it bluntly, I just feel that life is hopeless.

It's just that after Mu Jin watched all the plots, he still didn't find the figure of the original owner. The only thing he knew about the original owner was Mu Jin's name, and after searching the original owner's memory, Mu Jin found that the original owner's memory seemed to be blank.

Could it be amnesia? Mu Jin saw that the clothes on his body were clearly decorated by the ancients, but it was obvious that the plot he had read through before was something that only happened in modern times. Although there were some fantasy elements in it, it was definitely not in ancient times.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin hurriedly asked 003 in the Sea of ​​Knowledge. Hearing Mu Jin's words, 003 hesitated for a while, then smiled at him flatteringly, rubbed his paws with some embarrassment and said: "Well, Xiao Jin, you This life does not seem to be a person."

Mu Jin froze for a moment when he heard 003's words, then frowned and said to him: "Xiao Hei, why did you learn to swear at such a young age, this is not good!"

003 couldn't laugh or cry when he heard Mu Jin's words, so he dug up some information that could be found on the original owner and sent it to Mu Jin. Only then did Mu Jin realize that 003 really wasn't scolding himself just now. Because my current identity is really not a person, but a ghost.

"Xiao Hei, what's going on here? Could it be that you still want me and my old man to have a ghost relationship?"

Hearing Mu Jin's words, 003 also showed a bitter expression, facing Mu Jin Reluctantly said: "Xiao Jin, this is the most suitable character I can find for the target of the raid. Take a look again, in fact, this character is not bad."

Mu Jin sighed when he saw 003's appearance. It's a ghost, after all, I just read the information related to the original owner, and after feeling my body in a different way, I also found something special.

It has to be said that although Mu Jin's state is relatively weak now, the original owner is really an old ghost who has practiced for a thousand years. However, hundreds of years ago, it was sealed by the Yin family who were geomancers. I have been locked in this chaotic space, and gradually lost myself.

The original owner has lived in this world for too long, and has forgotten the past when he was a human. The memory of the early days has long been blurred, and she doesn't even have a wish, which saves Mu Jin a lot of trouble.

With the qualifications of the original owner, he can no longer be regarded as a ghost, but can almost be regarded as a ghost king and ghost fairy. Once he returns to his peak, there will be almost no one in this small world who can match Mu Jin. However, how to break the seal is still a problem.

Fortunately, 003 is here. Even though Mu Jin doesn't know his environment now, 003 can monitor the outside, knowing that Mu Jin is sealed in an old bronze mirror.

If you say fate, then this is fate. Yin Tianyi already lived with the Wang family in a small mountain village that was out of reach, but by chance, he still picked up a bronze mirror that was sealed and buried here by the Yin family's own ancestors in the mountains.

Over the years, the spells and sketched seals on the outside of the mirror have long since ceased to exist. However, without the blood of the Yin family, the seal of the mirror could not be broken.

In the past, Yin Tianyi would always be asked to go to the mountains to dig some wild vegetables to take back. Yin Tianyi picked up this mirror and thought it looked pretty good, so he took it back. After all, his room was tattered and there was nothing else.

And even though this mirror looks good in the past, after hundreds of years, its appearance looks dilapidated. The members of the Wang family didn't have greed, they only regarded the mirror as rubbish, so that Yin Tianyi could keep the mirror.

After being guided by 003, Mu Jin slowly found the light source in the fog, and came to the mirror and the entrance of the real world. Naturally, outsiders cannot see Mu Jin in the mirror, but Mu Jin can observe the room he is in through the entrance.

The condition of the room that the Wang family would let Yin Tianyi live in was naturally very poor, and it looked more like a woodshed. Because there are still a lot of firewood piled up in the corner of the edge.

The furnishing in the room was pitiful, a very simple wooden bed with an old thin quilt on it. One of the four legs of the chair had been broken, and it was tied up and connected to make it barely usable. There was not even a table in the room, just a broken china bowl with a chip on the windowsill.

As for the bronze mirror where Mu Jin himself was, it was just placed in a corner. Even if it was worn out, it could still be regarded as the only idle object in this room.

I don't know how Yin Tianyi lived and studied in such an environment. Just looking at the environment, Mu Jin couldn't help feeling distressed, and at the same time, he also resented the Wang couple.

The room was empty, Mu Jin waited for a long time but no one came back. He couldn't do without the mirror, so he could only wait here quietly for a while.

I waited from day to night, only to hear the noise coming from outside the room. As well as a woman's hoarse scolding, and even bursts of muffled humming from under the stick.

Mu Jin immediately came back to his senses, compared the timeline, and found that the time he traveled through today was exactly the time before Yin Tianyi's college entrance examination.

Therefore, today the Wang couple must have planned to let Yin Tianyi go to the mountain to dig bamboo shoots. After he came back, the couple falsely accused him and began to beat him with sticks.

Mu Jin only hates that he is still sealed in the mirror, he can't do anything. He could only clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, waiting for the end of all this.

He couldn't help but want to shield his perception, to prevent himself from hearing the sound that almost tore his heart and lungs apart. If possible, he would not want to see his lover get hurt in the slightest.

However, he knew that he could only endure now, because he was just a ghost sealed in the mirror. If the source energy is really used to break through, it will definitely cause turmoil in the small world.

In this way, Mu Jin endured the pain in his heart and stayed with Yin Tianyi until late at night, and the sound of beating and scolding gradually stopped. The door was finally opened, and a figure stumbled forward.

There is no light in the room, but Mu Jin can still see the person in front of him clearly through the moonlight. The young man in front of him was tall, but quite thin. His clothes were worn out, there were blue scars on his arms, some blood stains on his hands, and his face was bruised.

Yin Tianyi supported the door frame and shook his head, and a woman's scolding could be heard vaguely behind him. It's just that the young man didn't care anymore, he stumbled to the wooden bed, fell down at one end, and then lost consciousness when his eyes went dark.

Looking at his lover in such a miserable condition, Mu Jin felt that his silver teeth were about to be crushed, and he wished he could rush out and tear the Wang couple into pieces.

He really wanted to get away from the mirror and take care of his seriously injured lover, but he couldn't do anything now. Not only because he was sealed, but also because the original owner had been trapped in the mirror for hundreds of years, and his own strength was already very weak.

Since he couldn't do anything for the time being, Mu Jin calmed down instead, and he carefully checked the information related to the original owner again. Even though the original memory no longer exists, some instincts of being a ghost king still exist.

Mu Jin knew that he might not even be able to condense a solid body now, but the spiritual consciousness of an old ghost who has been around for thousands of years is powerful. He can also dream, and even create illusions in his dreams.

Although he can't do more now, as long as his lover lifts the seal for him and signs a blood contract with him, then he can do a lot more. With the help of his lover, he can slowly recover to his peak state.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin concentrated his energy. While Yin Tianyi was in a coma, he used his current characteristics to enter the other party's dream.

In a valley like a fairyland on earth, the young man lying on the grass trembled slightly with his long and narrow sword eyebrows, and opened his eyes slowly after a while. Realizing that he was in an unfamiliar environment, the young man's eyes were confused for a moment, and then became sharp in an instant.

Yin Tianyi sat up, he didn't know where he was now. Looking at the fairyland-like scenery around him, he lowered his head to look at his worn clothes and the marks on his arms that had been beaten with sticks. So, is he really dead this time?

The young man stood up in a daze, and walked to a pool not far from the grass. After seeing his appearance, he was stunned for a moment, and then stretched out his hand to caress his still-looking face in a mocking manner.

The reflection in the water seems to prove that his current appearance has indeed returned to the appearance on the eve of the college entrance examination before leaving the Wang family, and even the scars are almost the same.

Closing his eyes, the scenes of his previous life seemed to be flashing before Yin Tianyi's eyes. In an extremely unfortunate childhood, he was forced to leave that home without warmth, and he has no regrets at all.

After coming to the city, he struggled to survive. In order to survive, he has done a lot of hard work, but he doesn't mind, because at least there is no endless abuse and whipping. Although the days on the construction site were very hard, it was a rare freedom.

Until later he met that person, that man named Yuan Hongshen changed his life. It was a kind help to help the other party avoid a car accident, but let the other party bring him into Yuan's house.

There, he enjoyed a happy life that he had never had in his life, and also met his good brother Yuan Cheng. But in the end, it turned out that all of this was just a scam, and even all the misfortunes I suffered were caused by the Yuan family.

Does he remember what he did when he knew all the truth? Oh, by the way, he cooperated with other companies, stole information and defeated Yuan. He also killed that Yuan Hongshen, and the Wang couple who abused him since childhood.

But after revenge? He found that he still had nothing. To be alive is really just to be alive, like a walking dead, there is nothing in this world that is worth his nostalgia.

Therefore, when Yuan Cheng found him and said he wanted revenge, he didn't explain a word. When the group of policemen arrested me, what did I feel? It turned out to be a relief.

I suddenly figured it out, there is nothing in this world worthy of my nostalgia, why should I stay in this world and suffer. It's better to end your own life, and it's better than this day-to-day suffering. Facing those pale and painful memories, it is even better that he has never been in this world.

But who knew that after he personally ended his life, he woke up again, and he found that he had returned to the Wang family, and the vicious Wang couple were hitting him with a stick without any explanation.

In a different state of mind, he saw that his so-called younger brother whom he loved in the past had that ironic smile on his face when he was beaten. If he knew that he shouldn't have been spared in the previous life, sure enough, all such a family should go to hell.

Yin Tianyi had received training at Yuan's family before, and had also been Yuan Cheng's bodyguard for many years. Although he hadn't encountered anything dangerous, it was clear that his body was no longer what it used to be.

It's just that when he wanted to resist, he found that he was as weak as before, and he seemed to have become that poor little boy who had no ability to resist at all.

Yin Tianyi was shocked in his heart, he knew that the more he resisted the sticks of those two people, the more insane he would become. So he simply shrunk himself into a ball and tried his best to dodge. It's just that even so, the injuries he suffered were not much less than in his previous life.

He returned to his room bruised and slumped on the plank bed. When he opened his eyes again, what he faced was such a scene.

No, maybe I didn't wake up. So, is this a dream or a paradise? Could it be that the addition of sticks this time made him completely dead? Then why I have already died before, but I have to go through another ordeal.

But it doesn't matter, anyway, that life has already passed. Just die, it's over. It's just that I didn't expect the world after death to be like a fairyland, and I don't know where the rumored Naihe Bridge is?

After sorting out his mood, Yin Tianyi wandered around in this valley. The scenery in the valley is beautiful, surrounded by green water and green mountains, and there are rare and rare grasses everywhere. The koi at the end of the tail, the scenery is really beautiful.

After walking in such an environment for a while, the young man saw a cloud-shrouded palace in front of him. The palace looked very gorgeous, and he climbed the steps without hesitation.

After opening the gate of the palace, Yin Tianyi was surprised to find that all the decorations in the hall were dazzling red. The blood-like color makes people feel a little weird and inconsistent.

After visiting the main hall with more interest, I went around to the back of the main hall, and found that there was a misty hot spring behind the palace, and white mist rose from the hot spring water. There seemed to be a figure in the white mist. The figure had long hair and draped shoulders, with its back facing him, as if it was about to take off its clothes and take a bath.

The opponent's back was slender and exquisite, and it looked even more alluring in the mist, which made Yin Tianyi curious. It's just that he just wanted to get closer to see more clearly, when he heard a somewhat cold voice in his ear, asking him: "Who is it?"

The man's voice was very pleasant, but he still couldn't hide the coldness in it. Then the mist above the hot spring gradually faded, and the figure became clear. The beauty with long hair and shawl turned around, wearing a red robe loosely on her body, and she could even see her slender body as she walked. thigh.

On the palm-sized face, a pair of big cat pupils are moist and clear, with a small nose, and the upturned cherry lips on both sides are as red as blood. After seeing his appearance clearly in those cat eyes, all the coldness in them faded away, and instead he showed a charming smile to himself.

The man stopped not far from him, and after scanning himself up and down, he waved his sleeve casually. Then Yin Tianyi found that his old clothes had turned into a black robe.

Raising his arm, all the marks of injury disappeared. Walking to the side of the hot spring, he saw that his reflection in the water was no longer as depressed as before.

Yin Tianyi was a little surprised when he saw this, but he had seen too many shocking things today, and he couldn't tell whether he was in a dream or in the underworld.

I have to admit that the person in front of me is really alluring. Even though he has never been tempted by anyone, this combination of purity and charm still makes him find it hard for ordinary people to resist.

He felt that if he was just a kid with no experience, he would be fascinated by the other party in an instant. However, Yin Tianyi has seen too many betrayals and injuries, and at this moment he is no longer the person he used to be.

He didn't trust anyone, so when he faced this seductive beauty like a goblin in front of him, he became even more instinctively on guard.

Yin Tianyi knew very well that with his own abilities, he must be like an ant to the other party, so he remained calm and silent, waiting quietly for the other party to speak first.

Mu Jin looked at the man who looked calm but wary in his eyes, and curled his lips, but there was no smile in his eyes. Slightly lowering his eyes, he is now extremely grateful that fortunately his master brought Tengen to help him.

If Teng Gen hadn't reacted and reminded him when he fell into a dream, he would have no way of knowing that Yin Tianyi in front of him would be reborn.

Before Tengen came here, he already possessed many spells that Jumang added to him. Jumang has always been proficient in this way. In order to save his lover, he studied the rules of heaven in the small world carefully.

That's why the secret method he attached to Teng Gen was able to make Teng Gen keenly aware when he came into contact with Yin Tianyi that there seemed to be some problems with the other party's spirit when he came to the world.

And Ying, who has devoured some of the world's rules and can even live in peace with Heaven and share some power, is obviously the culprit behind Yin Tianyi's rebirth.

If it is said that Mu Jin and his lover could quickly gain the trust of the other party after they met before, even if it was to make the other party fall in love with him, it would be easy. Then after Qiongqi's soul was blocked, it became difficult to get close to the other party.

As a result, now, Yin Tianyi is reborn. He not only experienced the misery of childhood, but also experienced betrayal and disappointment again and again, and even completely blackened his enemies in his previous life, and finally chose to end his life in loneliness and loneliness.

If you want to walk into the heart of such a person, the difficulty is at the level of hell.