chapter 123

Yin Tianyi looked at the anxious look of the man in front of him, thought for a while and said to him: "If you don't want these dolls, why don't you leave them to me and let me handle them." Old Yu was naturally in a hurry when he heard what Yin Tianyi said

. He nodded and agreed, he couldn't deal with these eerie dolls himself, if the master in front of him was willing to accept, he would be willing to post some money. Hastily offered to reward Yin Tianyi on his own initiative, and Yin Tianyi naturally did not refuse.

After putting away all these puppets, Yin Tianyi re-arranged a Feng Shui formation for Lao Yu's house. He could feel that Lao Yu's family's luck seemed to have flowed away because of these puppets.

It's just that the flow of luck is not the most important thing. The most important thing is that the yin energy on these dolls has attracted many ghosts, which made Lao Yu's house restless, and even Lao Yu, a person with a poor physique Bear the brunt of the victims.

Taking people's money to eliminate disasters for people, he doesn't mind spending a little more time to bring back the luck of the employer's family, and by the way, make sure the other's house is safe. For this, Lao Yu is naturally grateful.

The next day, he specially prepared a hearty breakfast for Yin Tianyi and the others, and promised to call them the reward immediately, before sending them out the door respectfully.

It was Yin Tianyi's first time to actually deal with such a thing, and his performance was overflowing. As for Mu Jin, he was more anxious to see the condition of the remaining dolls, so they both said a few words to Qi Hao casually and then separated.

After Yin Tianyi brought Mu Jin back home, Mu Jin immediately found the puppet that he had absorbed the Yin Qi before, smashed it and saw that there was indeed a black charm inside.

Afterwards, he did the same thing, absorbing all the yin energy from the puppets in his hand, and smashing them into pieces one by one. Sure enough, the contents inside were exactly the same.

Yin Tianyi, who had done some research on spells these days, soon discovered the function of these spells, which were to absorb luck and emit Yin Qi.

Thinking of Yuan Hongshen who even killed his father in order to absorb luck in his previous life, it was hard for him not to associate this matter with the other party. What's more, the source of this doll, Lao Yu's friend, seems to be highly regarded by Yuan Hongshen.

Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi discussed this matter together, and both felt that this matter must have something to do with Yuan Hongshen. It's just that the momentum of the Yuan family is pretty good recently, why would Yuan Hongshen want to make such a small move.

You must know that he snatched the magic weapon copper tripod before, and then used Yin Zhanpeng's pure yang body, so that he could transfer luck for his family to a large extent. But these doll-like objects are obviously not so easy to use, and they are even a bit tasteless.

Both Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi observed last night that although these puppets can absorb a certain amount of luck, their effect is not good. Even though he has been at Lao Yu's house for a long time, the luck he has absorbed is almost a drop in the bucket.

And this black spell looks very strange, it can emit such a pure yin energy. Although it has little effect on wood brocade, it is still attractive enough to ordinary ghosts.

Mu Jin couldn't think of an answer for a while, so he ordered 003 to monitor Lao Yu's situation, trying to find out who his friend was. And what exactly has Yuan Hongshen been doing recently, and why did he come up with these things?

Yin Tianyi also gave up discussing these things with Mu Jin later, after studying the charms inside these dolls, he went to the kitchen to prepare a sumptuous lunch for Mu Jin. Then...he pulled him onto the bed again.

Mu Jin took a look, as if he had been beaten with chicken blood, he did not hide the teasing smile in his eyes. It's just that Yin Tianyi has lived two lifetimes, so why would he care about such things as face.

He didn't care about Mu Jin's jokes on him at all, anyway, he changed things a few times and came back. The most important thing is that he got a bargain, so he wiped out the evildoer in front of him without hesitation.

After the exercise at noon, the man continued to practice the spells in his hands refreshed. I spent some time at Lao Yu's place before and set up a feng shui array.

Mu Jin could feel that the feng shui formation guided the luck to swim around in Lao Yu's house, and it obviously had the effect of purifying Yin Qi to a certain extent. Seeing her sweetheart's progress so fast, Mu Jin couldn't help feeling a little bit emotional, thinking that her lover was indeed a genius.

Lao Yu was also a very honest person, and shortly after they left, he had already paid them the promised rewards, and the amount was even much higher than the original promise.

Seeing the sudden addition of hundreds of thousands in the account, Mu Jin raised his eyebrows, but he didn't expect that they would get so much reward for such a small move. After all, Lao Yu seemed to have a small family background, and he never expected that the other party would be so generous.

But in fact, they just don't understand the market in this area. An ordinary feng shui master can't make much money by pretending to be ghosts in private houses, but Yin Tianyi is a genius.

He let Lao Yushi see those ghosts honestly, and he could bluff out a lot of money just by scaring them like this. Of course, most well-informed people can't be fooled.

Old Yu's recent experience had already made him completely believe in Yin Tianyi's ability. He was naturally very grateful to see that Yin Tianyi not only helped him eliminate Yin Qi but also arranged Feng Shui.

An appearance fee of Yin Tianyi's level was already indispensable, and Lao Yu was willing to pay more even though his family background was not rich. After all, he has been around a lot in the circle of this ghost market, and he also knows some people who are either rich or expensive.

In the future, if someone else needs this, he can also introduce Yin Tianyi and the others as a gift. Naturally, he wants to befriend Yin Tianyi and Mu Jin more, and it will always be useful to get something from each other.

At least in his opinion, these two new Fengshui masters must have a bright future. He naturally has to look at the problem from a developmental perspective, after all, he is also a businessman.

Here, Yin Tianyi and Mu Jin were also very satisfied with the reward. Mu Jin simply asked 003 to hack into the system to get a driver's license for Yin Tianyi, and then asked the man to buy a car for transportation, which would make it easier for them to go out.

With the improvement of Yin Tianyi's spells, it is afraid that they will not be able to live comfortably in such a small rental house as otaku in the days to come.

In the next few days, Mu Jin called the little ghosts nearby, found some hostile places, and asked Yin Tianyi to purify them for practice. The men are doing very well, and it seems that the application of spells has become more and more proficient.

At this time, Qi Hao also came to the door, and this time Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi did not refuse their proposal to introduce Mr. Qi again.

The Qi family has not declined yet, especially with Mr. Qi around, and there are many contacts of the older generation available. And the Yuan family has not flourished, so the current situation of the two families is evenly matched. They are also naturally willing to show their faces in front of Mr. Qi and make friends with him.

Once upon a time, the older generation of the Qi family, the Yuan family and the Yin family had good friends, so the ancestors of the Qi family naturally believed in things like Feng Shui. It's just that after seeing that these spells are no longer respected by others, the Qi family has also found another way and started to do business.

Therefore, the Qi family is also the one of these three families that lived the best life at the beginning, and now it has developed a very large industry.

It's just that their juniors don't believe in these things anymore, and it's not so easy to find skilled Feng Shui masters now. Although Mr. Qi has grown older these years, he still has the absolute right to speak in the Qi family.

Although the descendants of the Qi family are not considered withered, it is difficult to find any promising ones. I have to say that the Qi family is really not satisfactory in the education of the next generation.

Mu Jin thought about the second master Qi he had seen before, and really didn't want to say anything more. The breath on this person is so complicated, and it is such a strong filthy smell.

If it weren't for that, he wouldn't have tampered with that person, not to mention that with 003's surveillance, Mu Jin knew the evil deeds of the other party even more. So he didn't stop at all. The second master Qi has been dying of illness these days, and he is about to lose consciousness.

I don't know if it's because of Second Master Qi that Old Master Qi is so eager to see them this time. If Old Master Qi came to find Yin Tianyi really because of this person, Mu Jin doesn't intend to let his own man stand out.

Just as he was thinking, Qi Hao, who promised to take them to Qi's house, had already arrived at the door. When he opened the door, he saw Qi Hao in a suit and leather shoes with a very serious face. Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi were really not used to it. However, depending on how much the other party attaches importance to, he still respects Mr. Qi very much.

When they arrived at Qi's house, Mu Jin saw an old man with a dignified face. Although I heard Qi Hao say that the two people in front of me are very capable, but I didn't expect them to be so young. But since Qi Hao made a promise with him, Mr. Qi still believed it. After all, he didn't think Qi Hao had the guts to deceive himself.

It's just that when he saw Mu Jin's tender and charming little face, he was still in a daze. Do you think the current Feng Shui masters are so young? That resolute-looking boy is fine, but the long-haired one next to him is not yet an adult!

People like Mr. Qi naturally don't judge people by their appearance. So he just thought about it in his heart, but he didn't show it at all on his face. Straight to the point, he made his demands on Yin Tianyi and Mu Jin, and even promised them a high reward.

Mu Jin originally thought that the older generation like this would put on airs first, and then ask them to be respectful, but who knew that Mr. Qi was very straightforward, and directly said that he hoped they could help Qi's family to set up a Feng Shui array.

He felt that the recent luck of the Qi family was not very good, and he wanted Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi to help them take a look. When old man Qi was seriously ill, Qi Hao helped him by mistake, so he was very optimistic about this child.

Although Qi Hao is a side branch, Mr. Qi doesn't care. Some of the children on the main branch of their own don't know what's going on, and they all grow crooked. On the contrary, it was Qi Hao who seemed incapable, but was transparent. Most importantly, this child knows contentment and gratitude.

For Mr. Qi, he has met many people in his life, and he also knows that the main branch is not very good, and even thought about cultivating Qi Hao well. It's just a pity that Qi Hao's mind doesn't seem to be on the family business, and he didn't know how to seize it even though he gave him a chance, which made the old man feel a little headache.

It's just that he had no choice but to sigh helplessly in his heart, thinking that when he was gone, his unfilial descendants would ruin the Qi family's fortune.

When Yin Tianyi heard that old master Qi made such a request, he naturally did not refuse, but the situation in the Qi family mansion was different from that of Lao Yu's.

The location of this old house will be much more open, not only that, but he also wants to take a good look at the location of the Qi family's property.

After all, with such a high salary, he didn't intend to just mess around with the work. So I discussed with Mr. Qi and wanted to take Mu Jin to take a good look at the house. Old Master Qi naturally did not refuse, and seemed to follow behind Yin Tianyi very curiously.

There were quite a few people living in the Qi family's main house, but some of them looked at Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi with curiosity, while the other part still had contempt in their eyes.

I just think that Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi are just two magic sticks pretending to be gods and ghosts. It's okay to use them to deceive the old man. They don't believe such things.

It's just that no matter what their thoughts are, Yin Tianyi doesn't care, he and Mu Jin walked around the house twice freely.

Holding a compass in his hand, Yin Tianyi walked around the mansion like a leisurely stroll. And with the wooden brocade beside him, he could sense places with strong Yin Qi at any time, which was even more helpful to Yin Tianyi.

At the beginning, Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi didn't notice anything special. After Mu Jin strengthened his perception, he turned to the vicinity of the room of Mr. Qi's eldest son upstairs and felt something was wrong.

Because old man Qi had already greeted Yin Tianyi and the others to check the Feng Shui of the room, so all the rooms were opened for them to check. So Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi immediately found the same doll in that suspicious room as the one they had seen at Lao Yu's house before.

That day when I went to Lao Yu's house to do the practice, Qi Hao also followed him, so he had seen this puppet before.

When Qi Hao saw the puppet, his heart trembled, and he quickly picked it up to look at Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi, and said with a gloomy expression, "Why is this puppet here?" They searched each room more carefully, and soon they found some similar objects in other rooms. Although the appearance is different from that doll, it is obviously the same thing.

Even in the hall, there was a huge decorative porcelain vase as tall as a person that caught their attention.

The porcelain vase gave Mu Jin a very dark feeling, if it is said that these small objects, Mu Jin only saw the vortex circling above them at midnight.

This porcelain vase exudes a very strong Yin Qi during the day, and there are some light-colored swirls attached to it, which can be directly observed by Mu Jin.

Obviously, Mr. Qi's feeling is not wrong, the Qi family does have some problems. But who brought these things here? It seems that Yuan Hongshen is more powerful than they imagined, and he has done much more movements than they imagined.

Mr. Qi was a little confused when he saw all kinds of ornaments collected by Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi and put them on the table in the living room. After all, most of these ornaments looked ordinary.

So he asked Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi strangely: "You two masters, what's wrong with these things? Is there something wrong?"

Yin Tianyi didn't intend to explain too much, just picked up an ornament and smashed it Show it to Mr. Qi. Then everyone saw the black charm in the middle of the shelf.

Seeing this, old man Qi's pupils shrank suddenly, and he immediately knew that it was being calculated. It's just that I didn't expect that the problem turned out to be on these ornaments. But no one noticed how long these things had been placed in Qi's house.

Now Mr. Qi's face immediately turned ugly, and the eyes of the surrounding Qi family members also showed some expressions of horror. After all, anyone who knows that there are such strange black charms in these things will feel shuddering.

Fortunately, they didn't see those ghosts like Lao Yu that night, otherwise the younger ones would be scared out of their wits.

It's just that this matter is not over yet, after Yin Tianyi smashed a few of these ornaments to demonstrate to Mr. Qi, he pointed to the biggest porcelain vase in the room.

The ceramic bottle was taller than a person and looked extraordinarily elegant. But at this moment, old man Qi saw Yin Tianyi's gesture, but he only felt a chill down his spine. So he waved his hand and asked two servants at home to move the ceramic bottle to the center of the hall.

This time Yin Tianyi didn't make a move, Mu Jin put two fingers together, and with a random stroke, the ceramic bottle split from the middle.

Then people saw that there was not only a huge black charm affixed to the inner wall of the ceramic bottle, but there was something at the bottom of the porcelain bottle. It seemed that some black liquid was sticking to it, and it was emitting a foul smell at the moment.

Obviously, the ceramic bottle didn't emit any smell before, but who knew that after this break, the smell filled the whole room for a while, making the people around feel a little unbearable.

After several female relatives smelled it, they retched again and again. From now on, the old man's face can be described as terrifying.

Now he is very fortunate to have listened to Qi Hao's words, and let Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi come to Qi's house to have a look, otherwise, if they leave these things in the Qi family's mansion, there may be a big disaster at some point .

Looking at Mu Jin's two fingers close together, he could cut such a large ceramic bottle diagonally at the waist with a casual swipe. And since the breach is so neat, one knows that the other party has real skills.

Seeing that Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi didn't change their expressions, while his sons and grandsons beside him were full of fear, Old Man Qi sighed helplessly in his heart, and once again glanced at Qi Hao, who was thin and thin.

Although Qi Hao doesn't look very good, he still has good courage. Seeing these things at the moment, he didn't show any bad looks, but it made Mr. Qi feel a little more fond of him.

The so-called family ugliness should not be publicized. Although old man Qi has asked the people below to investigate, he does not want to have a public trial in front of Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi.

He didn't want to pursue it in front of them, but asked Yin Tianyi: "Is it true that if these things are removed, the Qi family's old house will be fine."

Yin Tianyi shook his head when he heard the words. At that time, he just felt that something in the Qi family seemed to cover up these obvious bad breaths. After breaking a few ornaments and smashing the porcelain vase at this moment, the room seemed to clear away the fog for Yin Tianyi.

Ordinary people may not be able to feel it, but he already has a certain amount of mana, so he can naturally feel the instant strong yin in this room. Moreover, the Qi family's Feng Shui seemed to have some problems, so he simply set up a Feng Shui formation in the main house to purify the house and reverse the Qi family's luck.

As for these ornaments and porcelain vases, Yin Tianyi didn't want to waste them, so he asked Mr. Qi what he wanted to do with them. The old man naturally didn't want to keep these things. Seeing that Yin Tianyi seemed to have a way to deal with it, he even asked him to do so.

Yin Tianyi didn't refuse him, he wanted to nourish Mu Jin's body with these things. Although he said that he didn't want Mu Jin's cultivation to be too high, he was afraid that if Mu Jin wasn't allowed to absorb more Yin Qi, his hidden wounds wouldn't be healed.

After all, the wooden brocade has been sealed in the bronze mirror for hundreds of years, so I don't know if it hurt the root. Even if Yin Tianyi wanted to keep Mu Jin imprisoned, he would never let him suffer even the slightest bit of harm.

So on the one hand, he took away all the decorations and left them to Mu Jin to absorb the yin energy on it. On the other hand, he also worked harder and harder to study these books left by his ancestors, thinking about finding a good way to suppress Mu Jin.

After checking the entire Qi family's residence, it took a whole day to deal with these matters, so naturally there was no time to go to Qi's business to check. What's more, the Qi family has a lot of property, and they can't finish shopping in one day.

Mr. Qi was not in a hurry and insisted on finishing the work immediately. He was very grateful to Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi, and gave them a lot of rewards, but he didn't keep them for dinner.

Looking at the butler who just came over and whispered to the old man, and the gloomy look on the old man's face, it was obvious that the other party wanted to deal with some housework first. It is natural that outsiders like them are not present, so they left politely.

However, Qi Hao was left behind by Mr. Qi. Although Qi Hao looked like he really didn't want to participate in these incidents in the Qi family's main house, Mr. Qi suppressed Qi Hao forcefully and finally detained him.

It was already very late when they left Qi's house. After Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi finished their dinner, Yin Tianyi didn't rest immediately, but still asked Mu Jin to recruit some little ghosts, did some magic exercises, and then began to delve into that. A book without a cover.

Mu Jin floated beside Yin Tianyi a little bored, feeling that there were no good programs to watch on the recent TV. Move your fingers casually, and the channels on the TV will be switched continuously, which is very convenient.

It's just that Mu Jin was bored by the side, but Yin Tianyi was a little excited when he looked at the book in his hand, because he knew a secret. Although he had read all these books before, he couldn't understand some parts immediately.

However, after combining the recent use of spells and the references between several books, he realized that the contract between himself and Mu Jin seemed to be different from what the other party told him before