chapter 9

Concubine Ling was surprised when she heard this, and then she noticed the two father-in-laws following behind Mo Jing.

No matter how ignorant and ignorant she is, the old people around the queen mother can still recognize her.

I thought in my heart that I don't know when this kid actually got the Queen Mother's favor.

Last night, Concubine Ling almost had a nightmare.

In the dream, those children and concubines who were killed by her poison all appeared in her dream, demanding their lives.

After Concubine Ling was frightened awake in the middle of the night, she immediately called many palace servants into her room to keep watch for her.

It's just that even so, I still feel that there are many ghosts around me and I dare not fall asleep.

It seemed that no matter how many people were in the room, as soon as I closed my eyes, these evil spirits would find me.

It made her restless all night, and even more disturbed and irritable when she woke up in the morning.

So he taught the palace people in his own palace to vent their anger, but he still felt that it was not enough, so he wanted to wait until Mo Qin came back to vent his anger with him.

But I don't want to, I can't wait for anyone.

It was still by asking the palace people themselves, and they told themselves tremblingly that the other party had received the Queen Mother's order to leave when they came back.

So Concubine Ling went out bored, but she didn't expect to meet this child on the way.

Concubine Ling, who was still agitated by the nightmare, didn't think much of it, she stepped forward and scolded the other party.

Unexpectedly, things developed beyond her expectations.

According to the father-in-law, the queen mother wanted to raise Mo Jing herself.

Although for Concubine Ling, Mo Jing is just a tool she uses to vent her depression.

But no matter what, it was her child, and she took people away without asking herself first.

Immediately, there was resentment towards the queen mother in her heart, feeling that the other party did not take herself seriously.

But no matter what she thought in her heart, she didn't dare to show the slightest dissatisfaction on the surface.

He could only nod to the two elderly father-in-laws to show that he knew.

Afterwards, he secretly gave Mo Zhen a hard look before leaving resentfully.

Those two father-in-laws have been with the queen mother for many years, which one is not a human being.

Although he had heard that the third prince was in a bad situation with Concubine Ling in the past, he never thought that his biological mother would actually be hostile to his son.

No wonder, if an ordinary child hears that he is going to leave his mother, he will definitely feel sad.

But the third prince agreed so quickly today, and showed a look of gratitude to the queen mother.

I don't know how much harsh treatment she received from Concubine Ling on weekdays.

Thinking of this, the two father-in-laws couldn't help feeling a little sympathetic to the child.

Because what happened just now happened not far from the school grounds.

The father-in-law deliberately raised the volume again, so soon, the nearby palace people had passed on the news.

The masters in the school grounds also learned that Mo Jing was blessed by the Queen Mother.

Naturally, in today's teaching, he pays more and more attention to Mo Zhen.

Mo Jing could feel the change in the attitude of the teachers who taught him in the school field, but he didn't feel the slightest complacency about it.

Because he knew what those people were treating him well for.

If it weren't for the protection of the imperial grandmother, how could those people treat themselves like this.

Even that woman who has never taken herself seriously, now dare not play with herself easily.

These people are just afraid of the emperor's grandmother.

The little child felt the power of power for the first time, and this became a seed buried deep in his heart in the future.

On the school grounds, Mo Yan studied harder and harder.

He knew that he had to be more cautious than before, and he couldn't leave an impression of being arrogant.

It was already evening when the lessons on the school grounds were over.

The empress dowager sent two father-in-laws to wait all the time.

After seeing that Mo Yan's martial arts training was over, he went up to him and helped him wipe his sweat and change his clothes.

Back at the Empress Dowager's bedroom, Mo Yan went to salute and greet her as usual.

The queen mother asked him a little about his homework today, and then let him go to rest.

The child practiced all afternoon on the school grounds, sweating all over his body.

He wanted to take a hot bath before dinner to refresh himself, so he asked the palace servants to carry the hot water into the house.

Because he never liked being served in front of him when he was taking a bath.

When the preparations were ready, Mo Jing dismissed the palace servants.

The door was closed, and the child walked behind the screen, took off his clothes and soaked comfortably in the bathtub.

But just as he closed his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief, he heard a chuckle not far away.

Mo Jing's nerves tensed instantly, and he opened his eyes suddenly and stood up.

Just as he was about to get the clothes on the shelf, he saw a figure flash in front of him.

Who would that person be if he wasn't the boy I've been thinking about all day long.

The two looked at each other, and Mo Yan was speechless for a while in surprise.

Immediately, the child looked around nervously, and secretly heaved a sigh of relief when he thought that he had pushed back the palace man before.

Frowning, he said to the heartless person in front of him, "Why are you here?"

"Didn't other people notice you? It's too dangerous for you to trespass like this all the time!"

Mu Jin knew that the child was I was worried about myself, and there was warmth in my heart.

He stretched out his hand and patted his forehead lightly, and said with a light smile, "Didn't the Empress Dowager tell you that I stayed in this palace too?"

Seeing the surprise in Mo Jing's eyes, Mu Jin continued: "Master let me Stay in the palace to pray for the Empress Dowager, I am the chief disciple of the master. I will stay in this palace for a while.

"And the queen mother arranged my residence next to you! Say we two They are about the same age and should get along well. I will come to see you more, this is what the Empress Dowager means. "

Mu Jin deliberately put his fists on the side of his head and shook, his face was full of seriousness, and he obeyed the Queen Mother's orders.

But Mo Jing had already seen through Mu Jin's virtues, knowing that he had absolutely nothing to do on the surface. He said so well.

However, he finally felt at ease when he heard that the other party stayed in the palace in a legitimate manner.

He knew that Mu Jin had the status of a real disciple of Chongming, and also had the title of praying for the Queen Mother. He must have been treated with courtesy.

Especially when he heard Mu Jin said that he would stay in the palace and live so close to him, Mo Qin couldn't hide his joy in his heart.

But soon, he noticed his current situation. Hurriedly lowering his body, he shrank back into the tub.

Mo Yan urged Mu Jin, blushing, "Get out quickly, even if that's the case, didn't you notify me in advance when you came? I am inconvenient now, a gentleman should know the principle of no evil!"

Although he is still young, he still feels a little embarrassed to talk to Mu Jin in the water like this.

Mu Jin is a little funny at the dogma of children, He walked over and poked his cheek nonchalantly.

Then deliberately lay down on the bathtub, watched the child dancing and trying to stop himself, laughed and said: "You little Douding still say to me that I shouldn't look at evil!" "Okay, what's there to be shy about

? Brother wipe your back for you?"

Mo Qin looked at Mu Jin's teasing look, and widened his eyes angrily.

Seeing that his child was really about to get angry, Mu Jin stopped teasing him.

He raised his hands as if hastily surrendering, and retreated outside the screen with a chuckle.

Mo Jing stretched his neck, and he was relieved when he saw that the other party really couldn't see him.

Patting his flushed cheeks, he felt that this guy's out-of-character personality was really unbearable.

After three times, five times and two times, he quickly took a bath, and Mo Zhen walked out of the screen.

Then I saw that the palace servants had come here at some time, and they had arranged dinner for two of them.

And Mu Jin is sitting at the table bored at the moment, playing with the teacup in his hand.

Seeing the child finally came out, Mu Jin immediately showed a big smile.

Seeing the smile on Mu Jin's face, Mo Qin couldn't stop the corners of his mouth from turning up.

He found that every time the other party smiled, there would be two shallow dimples on his cheeks.

The face that set off the boy was a little more childish, but it looked even more cute and sweet.

Now that the two met again, although it was only a day later, their circumstances were completely different.

For some reason, it seemed that after meeting this person, my luck began.

Regarding Mu Jin, Mo Jing had many doubts in his heart.

Thinking that the young man was right in front of his eyes, he directly asked, "Since when did you know my identity?"

Mu Jin looked at Mo Qin's serious attitude like a little adult, and directly pulled the other party to let him Sit down next to yourself.

While giving him vegetables, he explained to him: "Yesterday you showed me the way, and I found the master."

"I told the master that I met a very cute child in the palace, and I described you to him. The master told me that you are the third prince in this palace, and that you have foreign blood on your body."

Unexpectedly, Mu Jin would take the initiative to mention the fact that he had foreign blood on his body, Mo Xinxin Next Rin.

He couldn't help staring at Mu Jin closely, for fear of seeing the slightest bit of disdain on the boy's face.

But who knows that the other party not only did not show the slightest displeasure towards him because of this, but showed a complacent look, and said with a smile: "Let me just say, no wonder you are so delicate, and you have such a beautiful light color The eyes turned out to be the reason for inheriting the blood of a foreign race."

"I was still thinking, if it is of ordinary Xiling blood, how can it look as good-looking as you.

" Observing his facial features, his eyes were full of admiration.

Mo Yan never thought that his blood, which has always been spurned by others, would become an enviable existence in the other party's mouth, and he was stunned for a while.

Suddenly, I felt a stomach full of questions swallowed back.

Originally, he really wanted to ask Mu Jin if he was able to get the protection of the queen mother because of him.

But at this moment, the child suddenly felt that everything didn't matter.

This person doesn't mind his origin and situation, and he is still willing to come to the palace to visit him after learning his identity.

For a person like myself, what else can the other party want.

The author has something to say: The next chapter is about to start. Time flies~

Crab and Crab Magic Besarius, a distorted and innocent mine~