Seeing Mu Jin's reaction, Jian Minghui felt depressed again, and capitalized and bolded the label that Mu Jin was unguarded against others. Could it be that the other party couldn't remember any precautions when seeing others staring at him like this?

Even if he is a man, homosexual love is not a new thing in this world. When he thought that other people had seen Mu Jin's naked skin without knowing it, Jian Minghui felt violent in his heart.

But who knows how long before he was angry, the young man in front of him turned around, waved the towel in his hand to his face naturally, and said, "Come here, wipe my back."

The other party's tone was extraordinarily logical, as if it was such an ordinary thing for me to wipe his back.

Jian Minghui only felt that the anger in his heart was pierced by the opponent with a puff like a rubber ball. Sighing helplessly in his heart, the man had no choice but to walk to Mu Jin's side, picked up a towel and helped Mu Jin scrub.

But when he really started to help wipe, Jian Minghui still felt a burst of joy in his heart. Although he didn't dare to touch it directly with his hands, he occasionally used the skin on his hands to feel the warm body temperature and good touch of the other party.

Sure enough, it was the same as I imagined. If I could really touch it, I don't know what it would be like.

Mu Jin enjoyed her lover's service, and there was no strange expression on her face. However, through the mirror, he could still notice Jian Minghui's reddened ears and his obviously heavy breathing.

There was a smile in his heart, he naturally knew how attractive he was to his lover. Seeing such a good atmosphere, they all began to consider whether to give the other party some more opportunities to let him eat more of his own tofu.

Who knew that there was a knock on the door at this time, and the charm in the man's heart dissipated a lot with the sound of 'tuk-tuk'. Turning around, he walked to the door in a bad mood. After opening the door, he did not expect that it was Wei Xuezhen who came.

Wei Xuezhen and the hero Jian Mingyuan have the same major, so they can be regarded as Jian Mingyuan's junior sister. Before the doomsday, she was also a high-cold campus goddess with excellent grades and many suitors.

And after the end of the world, she awakened the ability of the water system. In the water-scarce conditions of the doomsday, abilities like Wei Xuezhen's are essential. But despite this, she is not arrogant, and often actively follows the team to collect supplies and fight against zombies.

Wei Xue is really clear. She knows very well in her heart that in the last days, if she wants to live a good life as a woman, she must work hard to increase her force value. It's just a water ability, who knows if there will be more in the future. Only when you are strong yourself can you not depend on others.

So no matter how scared she was, she would rush forward to the zombies. Moreover, her water ability was indeed much better than it was at the beginning after she worked hard to train it.

Today, Mu Jin fell from the sky and saved their lives. For Wei Xuezhen, Mu Jin is naturally their savior. It's just that I was busy collecting supplies before, and I haven't had time to thank the other party properly. Thinking of the characteristics of his water ability, Wei Xuezhen is naturally willing to take the initiative to make friends with this strong man.

Seeing that it was Jian Minghui who opened the door, Wei Xuezhen was not surprised. After all, it was impossible for only one person to live in this room, so he turned his head to look for the wooden brocade in the room.