Only when he took the initiative to ask, Mu Jin would mention his past life at the foot of Qingliuzong Mountain, and the fact that Ning Yizhou had saved him before.

The sincerity of the feelings in the other party's words made Mu Shaoyuan blush a little, and felt that he was really judging the heart of a gentleman with the heart of a villain, and he should have wronged Mu Jin. Mu Jin didn't know why the hero seemed to treat him better than before, but he didn't care about such trivial things.

After the Zongyun Ladder was seven days old, the magic weapon was taken back by Qingliuzong. As for the other people who have not climbed Qingyun Peak, it can only be said that their current qualifications are not enough, at least they are still far from the fate of Xianmen.

The rest of the people were all taken to the main hall of Qingliu Sect to accept the spiritual root test. The spiritual root test is a big event for the Qingliu Sect, after all, there is only one person in a million who can cultivate immortality.

If you really find a talented person who can be your disciple, then it will be a great thing for the future development of your sect. The peak masters of each peak are also very motivated, hoping to bring back at least one capable disciple.

Those who successfully climbed the vertical ladder all eagerly walked to the stage to test their spiritual roots. It is good to be able to test the dual spiritual roots, and even most of them are just four spiritual roots and five spiritual roots.

But even so, it can be regarded as stepping into the fairy gate. If you practice hard in the outer gate, you will naturally have more status than ordinary people.

Mu Jin didn't intend to test at the front or the back deliberately, but he still deliberately ranked behind the hero. After all, there are very few single spiritual roots, and he is now a single-line wood spirit root, which will naturally attract everyone's attention.

But he knew that when Mu Shaoyuan, the mutated Leilingen, appeared, his limelight would definitely be suppressed by the other party, which was a good thing for Mu Jin.

Sure enough, when Mu Shaoyuan started the test, thick lightning belts flashed out of the transparent ball. Ordinary Lei Lingen test results are just some white filaments, but the male protagonist's test results are white with a little purple, and the mine belt is very thick, it is obviously a mutant Lei Linggen.

If it is said that ordinary single spiritual roots are rare in a hundred years, then mutated thunder spirit roots are hard to find in a thousand years. Talents like this naturally made many peak masters and elders red-eyed, and became the object of everyone's scrambling.

Even after Mu Jin stepped forward to test it, and the test result was that it was a wood-type spiritual root, other people's eyes on Mu Jin were not so fanatical. But he would still admire him, his aptitude is indeed good.

Of course, there are also people who are sincerely only happy for Mu Jin, and that person is Ning Yizhou. Ning Yizhou always thought that Mu Jin's aptitude should be good, but he never thought that the other party would be a single-line wood spirit root.

The demon cultivator does not have spiritual roots. As for his golden and wood dual spiritual roots, it is just a disguise. What the demon cultivator cultivates is actually the demon core in his body. Their aptitude is also determined innately, and it has an inseparable relationship with their blood.

Seeing that Mu Jin is a single-line wood spirit root, Ning Yizhou felt a little happy. He had thought about why he had an inexplicable fondness for this little guy. But now I understand a little bit. Even if the monsters with spiritual intelligence don't like human monks, they will always be a little close to people with wood spirit roots.