Mu Jin felt a little strange, after all, except for the previous one, Wen Renhong never called him out for a drink again. Moreover, in the past, the other party would never have such a big fight when drinking.

After all, although he could feel that Wen Renhong liked to drink, most of the time he only had one or two drinks. Except for the day when the other party drank a whole pot of pastries that he had eaten, the rest of the time was basically a taste.

But this time, looking at the table of good wine and food prepared in front of him, the man seemed to be planning to get drunk.

Mu Jin showed his figure, glanced at the man in front of him and stood beside the table calmly. Wen Renhong pushed a jug of wine in front of Mu Jin, and said to him, "Sit down and drink with me."

Mu Jin did not refuse, and he has always liked the taste of wine, so naturally he would not waste such a good drink. Take a small sip to taste, the wine has a rich aroma and a smooth mouth, it really is a good wine. Mu Jin enjoyed it in his heart, but it didn't show on his face. Looking at the appearance of the man opposite, it seems that the other party is in a good mood.

After drinking three cups, Mu Jin's movements obviously slowed down. As a secret guard, he must not get drunk. Although it is understandable for him to drink some if ordered by the master, but in order to ensure Wen Renhong's safety, he does not intend to drink more than three cups.

But he stopped, but the man opposite seemed a little dissatisfied. He frowned at himself and said, "Why don't you drink anymore? Didn't you tell me to drink with you?" Fill up.

But Mu Jin knew that this palace was actually not as peaceful as it seemed. On weekdays, there are not only spies, but also unknown assassins, so Mu Jin dare not relax completely. After hesitating for a while, he still replied to Wen Renhong: "Master, this subordinate still needs to keep watch."

This was the first time that his hidden guard refused his request, and Wen Renhong felt a little strange in his heart. However, thinking that apart from obeying the master's orders, the secret guard puts his own safety first, so he can understand the reason for the other party's words.

Inexplicably feeling a little happy because of being rejected by the other party, the man didn't blame Mu Jin, but clapped his hands directly, called the master guards in the yard, and told them to guard outside. Then he turned his head and said to Mu Jin: "Now you can rest assured."

Seeing Wen Renhong's persistence, Mu Jin couldn't refuse anymore, so he held up the gun in front of him. The wine glass was drained in one gulp.

At this moment, a smile finally appeared on the man's face. Both of them drank a lot, and ordered two more drinks. A lot of jugs were placed on the table staggeringly, but Wen Renhong's temperament was still high.

The man looked a little tired looking at the moonlight outside the window, but he seemed to finally have a moment of truth, and murmured to Mu Jin: "Eleventh, there is news from the Yin Pavilion that Wen Renhui has been imprisoned today, and the queen has also been imprisoned." House arrest. My fourth brother ended up like this."

Seeing that the person on the opposite side didn't answer, Wen Renhong didn't care, and continued on his own: "When I was young, the person I envied the most was the fourth brother. He has a distinguished mother and concubine, and he is loved by the emperor. Food and clothing Cost, everything is the best."

"I still remember when I was very young, there was a palace banquet held in the palace, all the princes could go, but I couldn't. Father doesn't like me, but I When I was young, I couldn't hold back my curiosity, so I wanted to secretly go to the garden to have a look, but on the way, I met Si Ge who was sitting in a sedan chair."