I am secretly glad that the seats in the class are not arranged according to height, otherwise I would have to sit at the front among the boys.

Sitting on the seat, Mu Jin stared at the back of her man in a nympho, completely ignoring what the teacher on the podium was saying.

Just after a while, Teacher Wang asked the monitor to hand out the test papers of the last quiz. Mu Jin looked at the 15 points shown on the physics test paper before finally waking up.

The corner of his mouth couldn't help but twitched. Although he was so big, he had never been to school, but the score of 15 points was too shabby.

And I searched the original owner's memory, it seems that except for chemistry, which can get more than 50 points each time, the scores of other subjects are hovering in the 10s. No wonder the original owner failed the college entrance examination in the end. With this score, no god can save him.

But Mu Jin wasn't so flustered, after all, although the gods couldn't save the original owner, he was a god himself. I, the God of Flowers, took the exam in person, so I should be able to pass it.

After all, with their spiritual power, it is easy to remember them with a photographic memory. Thinking of this, Mu Jin hurriedly looked at Qi Changfeng's score in the front seat.

It's full marks!

Sure enough, my lover is so good!

Speaking of the old Gong in this life, he was supposed to be a top student. Mu Jin rubbed his chin, thinking that maybe his scumbag attribute could be put to good use.

The bell for the end of get out of class rang quickly. Although Teacher Wang on the podium was still full of ideas, he also understood that he should leave a certain amount of rest time for the students.

It's just that Mr. Wang had just walked out of the classroom, and several male students around him looked at each other, and then spontaneously walked to Qi Changfeng's side and surrounded him.

One of them unceremoniously grabbed Qi Changfeng's test paper, waved it in his hand, glanced at it with a malicious smile and said: "Full marks! Xueba is really good, with such good grades as yours, I must use it." Don't review the test papers. Why don't you just let me change my name and take it back, so that I can be more prestigious at home."

Qi Changfeng frowned when he heard this, he didn't care about a test paper. It's just that Mr. Wang specially marked a few big questions on the test paper before, and when he needs to go back, he will rewrite it and hand it in. If the paper is taken away, he will be very troublesome.

Mu Jin blinked and looked at the scene in front of him. Through the original owner's memory, he remembered that these bastards were the original owner's good brothers.

As for the matter of the test paper, it seems that the original owner has also hinted to these younger brothers on weekdays that Qi Changfeng is not pleasing to the eye. On weekdays, the big brothers pick and choose others, so the younger brothers naturally follow suit.

According to the original owner's words, there is a soft persimmon master who is easy to handle, and they save a lot of effort for homework for these scumbags. It's just that now it's Mu Jin, he knows that Qi Changfeng is his lover, so how could he allow others to bully him like this.

Unexpectedly, before I had time to speak, I heard a pleasant female voice. A very pure and sweet girl in a white dress walked towards them.

The girl said to everyone, "What are you doing! Are you bullying classmate Qi Changfeng again?