Chapter 531-540

CHAPTER 531

He Yiyi might be on good terms with the leaders above. He Yiyi often asks for leave. Lin Wanwan frowned listening to these rumors, and walked to the eldest son's office.

"Mom, why are you here?" Dawa stood up.

"Come here and have a look, you haven't heard the rumors outside? What's going on?" Dawa asked.

"Then you're talking about the second baby's partner, right? I can't explain it all. I don't know how things have spread like this."

"Grandma He Yiyi was ill and had an operation, and she took a lot of leave recently. The second baby is afraid that she will be embarrassed by the leaders. Just let me notify you, and it will become like this." Dawa said.

"Issuing a statement means that the company is very reasonable. The employees' family members are sick and undergoing surgery, and they don't even approve leave. Then this company will not make everyone feel cold? So I hope everyone will show more love to their colleagues." Lin Wanwan said. Such rumors are not good for a girl's reputation.

"Okay." After He Yiyi returned to her post after taking a break in the afternoon, several colleagues came to say sorry to her.

"Yiyi, I'm sorry, we didn't know that someone in your family was sick and had an operation, so I'm sorry." "It's okay, but how did you know that my grandma was sick and had an operation." He Yiyi remembered that she didn't mention this when she asked for leave.

"It's posted on the notice board of the company? Didn't you read it?"

He Yiyi immediately went to the notice board after hearing this. Then she thought about it seriously, and she really didn't say such a thing when she asked for leave.

Back on the seat, He Yiyi opened the drawer, took out the resignation letter inside, looked at it, and mustered up the courage to submit the letter to the leader. The leader received the letter, how dare he approve it.

"Yiyi, you did a good job at work, why do you want to resign? Is there something wrong with your family, I can give you a leave of absence."

"No, I want to resign for personal reasons." He Yiyi said.

"Could it be that my colleagues don't get along well? You'll be fine once you get to know each other soon after you first arrive."

"Sister Chen, I resigned after careful consideration."

"You go back first, I'll think about it." He Yiyi said After leaving, the financial section chief took the resignation letter to find Dawa's secretary.

"Secretary Jiang, He Yiyi, who you gave me to take care of, handed in her resignation letter today. Secretary Jiang, what is the origin of He Yiyi? Would you like to remind me quietly? I'm panicked."

"And Ah, it's really none of my business that she resigned, what did I do to her? I told her to stay? Can she ask for leave?"

"But she was very firm and said it was for personal reasons." Sister Chen hurried Clean yourself up first.

"Okay, I'll tell the manager." Secretary Jiang was so cold.

"Then I'm going to trouble you? Be sure to say something nice." Sister Chen said.

Secretary Jiang took the resignation letter and went in to report to the eldest son. Lin Wanwan happened to have not left yet, so she heard it.

Lin Wanwan thought about it for a while, "Call He Yiyi up." When she got it, she told Secretary Jiang to go out.

"Mom, what is this?" the eldest child asked.

"Isn't the second baby worried that she will resign after knowing that the company belongs to my family? Anyway, she has resigned now, so it's okay to know, I haven't seen it yet." Then Lin Wanwan asked the eldest baby to go to the lounge first , Lin Wanwan sat in the boss chair and turned her back to the door.