Chapter 381-390

CHAPTER 381

"Let's shoot later, you can go out to shoot later, pack up your things now, and be responsible for taking the things on the table." Lin Wanwan ordered.

Then a few people set up their cameras.

"Zhao Lei, please send my mother's first. I still don't want to go. I'll take a break and tell my mother that I can go there tomorrow. I will go over tomorrow and tell her how to make those things that I don't know." Lin Wanwan said .

"Okay, then I'll borrow the village chief's bicycle." Zhao Lei turned around and was about to go out.

"Wait, then take this to the village chief." Lin Wanwan casually took a portion of dried squid and seaweed and handed it to Zhao Lei.

"Then I'll make another serving." Mother Zhao got up and went into the kitchen. When Zhao's mother packed a copy and came out, "Big boy, you three brothers are responsible for sending these to the old house, and this one will be given to my aunt." Lin Wanwan divided the one without roast duck.

"And this bag is for the big girl and the four sisters, do you remember?"

Lin Wanwan was afraid that they might not remember, so she let the big boy hold the one for the big house. Let the second child hold the one for the second room, and let the third child hold the one for the aunt.

Mother Zhao will also follow. Father Zhao was looking at the photos they took back.

"The outside world is developing so well now, the sea looks really beautiful." Father Zhao said longingly.

"If I go back next summer, I can bring you and my mother to play." Lin Wanwan said. It's good to bring them along, then they won't have to look at the children, and they can do big things with their hands free.

"We're all old, what else to do, you just go." Father Zhao stopped.

Zhao Lei borrowed the bicycle, put on the pannier, took the one for Uncle Ma and set off. Zhao Lei was a little overwhelmed by the enthusiasm of the village chief when he went to the village chief just now.

After a few reserved words, Zhao Lei quickly slipped away. Zhao Lei found that the people in the village looked at him differently, as if looking at some big boss and rich man, very enthusiastic. Zhao Lei is still not used to it.

And Mother Zhao took a few children to her sister's house to deliver things before coming to the old house. In the yard, the big girl and the second girl are already chopping firewood.

"Big girl isn't sleeping, why are you chopping firewood?" Mother Zhao asked.

"I slept earlier today, just woke up, you guys are back." The big girl stood up and clapped her hands with ashes and sawdust on her body.

"Well, we just came back and delivered something to you." These words made everyone in the room come out.

"Boys, you are back." Chen Ernu said with a smile that she wanted to repair the relationship with the third room this time, so she was so enthusiastic.

"Elder aunt and second aunt." Dawa and the brothers shouted.

"The eldest son is back, are you tired? My aunt is waiting for you to come back. I heard that you bought a camera, but I have to take a family portrait for my aunt." Li Chunhua said with a smile.

"Okay, I'll take pictures. Let's take pictures after a while. Grandparents will also take pictures." The eldest child just likes to talk to Li Chunhua. Speak directly, instead of being courteous like Chen Ernv.

"That's a good deal, but my uncle is going to go to the field in the afternoon. When your uncle comes back tonight, you are taking a family portrait for us." Li Chunhua said happily.

Rebirth 60: Lin Wanwan's daily routine of raising a babyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें