Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21

Of course, Zhao's mother didn't give it to her. How could she use the fabric that her youngest daughter-in-law honored her as a favor?

So Mother Zhao rejected Li Laidi immediately.

When Li Chunhua saw it, she sweetly praised Zhao's mother's new clothes for their good looks and how young they looked.

Zhao's mother was elated when she heard it. This is called no harm without comparison. Zhao's mother didn't want to talk about the difference in personality between the two daughters-in-law.

This day, Lin Wanwan took some toffee and went to the captain's house to ask for a letter of introduction from the captain. Now, he doesn't need a letter of introduction when he goes back and forth to the county.

But she needs to go to the provincial capital, and she will go to the provincial capital for the exam the day after tomorrow, so come to the team leader early to write a letter of introduction.

The captain's house doesn't look much better than the others, they are all adobe houses. But like her house, it has a tiled roof, so the door was open when Lin Wanwan arrived?

Lin Wanwan knocked on the door, yelled twice and walked in.

Only the captain's wife was washing clothes in the yard. "Auntie, is the captain at home?" Lin Wanwan asked.

"The big baby girl is here, where are you at home? If you are later, he should go out."

"The head of the house, the big baby girl is looking for you." The captain's wife shouted into the room.

The two grandsons of the captain's wife saw her and asked, "Auntie, where are the eldest and second children? Are you at home?" These are the little stones and iron eggs that the eldest and second children often play with.

"The two of them are playing marbles in front of the house? Come on, my aunt brought some candies for you to eat?" He grabbed a handful of candies from his pocket and gave them to the two brothers.

The two brothers were taught very well. When Lin Wanwan gave them candy, they didn't reach out to ask for it directly. Instead, they looked at their grandma, who nodded before reaching out to take it, and thanked them.

When they got the candy, they also handed it to the captain's wife first, and the captain's wife shared two of them and said, "The rest, I'll keep the milk for you to eat next time."

"Okay, then let's go find the eldest They're playing marbles." Although they didn't have marbles at home, they would play with them, and they ran to Dawa's house with two toffees.

"The eldest son's family is here, what do you want me to do?" At this time the captain came out, in fact, the captain and Zhao's father are still cousins, he still looks at Zhao Lei, so he has a good attitude towards the eldest son OK

"That's right, I'm going to the provincial capital the day after tomorrow, and I want to ask you for a letter of introduction." Lin Wanwan said.

"What are you going to do in the provincial capital?" the captain asked.

"Isn't there a classmate over there? It has something to do with the textile factory. Go over and ask." Lin Wanwan didn't say that she was going to take the exam, because she didn't think about whether she would go on the road of her life.

In this life, she wants to live a more leisurely life. She doesn't want to be like her previous life. She dedicated all her youth to the hospital. Being a doctor is too tiring and she doesn't have much rest.

Especially now that she has a family, she wants to cherish this hard-won family relationship and focus on her family. Of course, making money can't be left behind. Only money can give children a better life and better education. .