Chapter 206-210

CHAPTER 206

If you want to fish it out now and keep it at home, you didn't plan to fish for bass, and just fished the apple fish that she put in before. Now each one weighs about two catties? Supply and Marketing Cooperatives generally supply this fish, so Lin Wanwan can only prepare this fish.

She caught three bass and kept them in the old bath tub. Lin Wanwan went in and caught another bass. Of course I ate the sea bass by myself, Erwa has asked me several times.

At this time, there was a knock on the door outside. Lin Wanwan opened the door, "Mom, why did you go to collect firewood so early, come in quickly."

The person outside the door was Zhao's mother. Sini was not feeling well today, she had a little fever, so Zhao's mother didn't go to work. After feeding Sini and eating porridge in the morning, Zhao's mother asked the eldest girl to look at Sini for a while, and then ran to the mountain to pick up two handfuls of firewood and brought them back.

They went directly to Lin Wanwan's house. "After winter, there isn't much firewood to burn at home. Mother went to the mountain to pick up two handfuls of firewood and brought them here today when she didn't go to work." Mother Zhao put all the firewood in the yard and wiped the sweat off her face.

"Mother, there's still some firewood at home. If there's no more, I'll ask someone to pick it up. Don't tire you out." Lin Wanwan looked at Zhao's mother, panting with exhaustion.

"It's okay, mother is not tired, you can put this firewood in the firewood room by yourself, mother is going back to see Sini." Mother Zhao got up and wanted to go back.

"What's wrong with Si Ni?" Lin Wanwan asked with concern.

"I woke up with a little fever in the morning, and I'm not feeling well." Mother Zhao said. But it's not too hot, Zhao's mother let the big girl look at it.

"How is your spirit?" It is common for children to have a fever, especially when the seasons change, but the temperature is not too high, so if you are in good spirits, you don't have to worry too much.

"It's good, you don't stop talking, and you still want to play with things?" Mother Zhao said.

"That's good. If you're not in good spirits and have no appetite, you have to take it to see it." Lin Wanwan said.

 "Well, mother knows." Mother Zhao went back first.

Lin Wanwan put the two handfuls of firewood brought back by Zhao's mother into the firewood room, and when she came out, she ordered a cup of rice to cook porridge.

Seeing that Zhao's mother is now devoted to her family, Lin Wanwan's initial dissatisfaction with her has actually disappeared. I was thinking of eating fish for lunch, so forget it.

Let's make some porridge and bring two bowls to Sini. I still have the pork ribs I bought yesterday, just make sesame pork rib porridge.

"The old three's family, the old three's, it's not good, Sini is very hot all over." Mother Zhao's panicked voice came from outside the door. Lin Wanwan also strode out after hearing this, and Mother Zhao rushed in with Sini in her arms.

"What should I do? It wasn't like this in the morning. The big girl said that Sini wanted to sleep, and then the big girl watched her sleep." Zhao's mother looked at Sini whose face was flushed with fever and panicked. The big girl and the third girl in the second room are gone, so nothing can happen to the fourth girl.

If something happened to Sini again, wouldn't the second child know whether he could handle it or not? Seeing Sini like this, Zhao's mother was so panicked that she didn't know what to do, she just hugged her to find Lin Wanwan. Lin Wanwan quickly picked up the child and carried it to the kang in the main room.