Chapter 166-170

CHAPTER 166

His mother has been to the provincial capital for many days, Erwa would ask Mother Lin every day when his mother will come back. Mother Lin didn't know about this issue, so she could only say, "Come on, your father will come back when he recovers."

Mother Lin has said this several times, and the second child is tired of hearing it. "Big baby, hurry up and take a nap again, is your body just right?" Mother Lin said.

During the period when Lin Wanwan left, a lot of things happened at home.
Li Laidi went crazy. Xu Hong's child was not saved. When she woke up and knew this fact, she went into a rage on the spot. Regardless of her own health, she got up and beat up Li Laidi.

In the next few days, Li Laidi was treated like a punching bag and was beaten almost every day. How could Xu Hong be willing to let her go? Her first child was killed by Li Laidi.

It would be too cheap for her to just give her a few beatings. I spent some time looking for a matchmaker to inquire about a very poor, lame and violent old man who married him.

That man's first wife was beaten to death by his own hands. After the news about the man behind came out, no one wanted to remarry. So when the matchmaker told him that Li Lai was willing to marry him, the man immediately agreed.

After marrying Li Laidi, the Li family received a dowry gift of 50 yuan. The first grandson of the Li family was gone, so the sisters of the Li family naturally came back to visit.

After knowing that the family was going to marry Li Laidi to that villain, no one spoke up and pleaded for Li Laidi. The cool nature of the Li family seems to be hereditary, and the gene is quite strong.

Li Laidi, who was locked up in the woodshed with injuries all over his body, was naturally unwilling to die when he heard the news. Who in the ten miles and eight towns doesn't know that the man violently beat his first wife to death. If she married, would she still survive?

But it's up to Li Laidi whether he wants to or not. To say that marrying Li Laidi is to send him over. The news of Li Laidi's remarriage was not announced to anyone with much fanfare. Instead, he secretly picked a good day and tied Li Laidi up and sent him to the man's house.

With tears in his eyes, Li Laidi watched her family tie her up and then sent her to the man's house while everyone in the village was having dinner. Staring at his younger brother Li Xiaobao who was carrying her on his shoulders, Li Laidi swore in his heart that whenever she had the chance, she would definitely take revenge.

She will never let go of those who caused her to fall to this point. Let her wait. The man carried Li Laidi back to his room to put him down, then took out the money, and handed the remaining 30 yuan gift money to Li Xiaobao.

The happy Li Xiaobao took the money with a smile, "Thank you brother-in-law, it's just a moment of spring night, then I won't bother you and I'll go back first." Having money, calling brother-in-law has nothing to do with Li Xiaobao.

Taking the money, Li Xiaobao was so happy to leave, not caring what Li Laidi was going to face next? What will happen to Li Laidi does not care about Li Laidi's life or death. Cripple Li, who watched Li Xiaobao go away, closed the door of his house and walked into the room.

As Li Xiaobao said, how can we waste time at the moment of spring night? Whether it is daytime or not, he bought it at a high price and can sleep whenever he wants. Since the death of his first wife, he hasn't touched a woman for a long time.

Li Laidi's mouth was also stuffed with a rag, and she trembled as she watched Li Laizi, who was walking towards her step by step, trembling with fear. Clenched fists, full of nervousness, fear and dread.