Chapter 371-380

CHAPTER 371

"Well, take the children to play during the summer vacation." Lin Wanwan said. Stop by to see what's going on outside now.

"Where are you going to play?" Qianqian asked.

"I plan to go to Beijing first to see our capital, and then to Shanghai. I heard that there is better development there than ours. There is also the sea over there. I want to see it." Lin Wanwan said .

"That's great, are you going back to the countryside?" Qianqian asked.

"Go back, go back and have a look in the last few days." Lin Wanwan said. After Chen Qianqian went back.

"So mother, are we going to so many places during the summer vacation?" the eldest child asked.

"Well, I'm going to reward you for not declining your academic performance after entering junior high school, which is pretty good, so mother and your father decided to take you to play." Lin Wanwan said.

Yes, after the two children entered junior high school, they took a few more classes but their grades were still very good, so Lin Wanwan gave them a reward. And she originally planned to go to play, so she couldn't stay here all the time.

"Mother, why don't you tell me that my grades are getting better." Sanwa said.

"Of course, our third child has made a lot of progress in the teacher's home visit this year? We should also be rewarded." Lin Wanwan said affirmatively. Sanwa is satisfied now.

"Okay, let's go in and pack your things, just pack your clothes, towels, bath towels, etc." Now there won't be a lot of luggage in summer.

"good." The brothers happily went to pack their things.

"Mom, how many sets of clothes do we want to bring?" The voice of the eldest child came from inside.

"Two sets are fine, and then I will go and see if there are any good-looking clothes." Lin Wanwan said. Then the three brothers packed a big burden and came out.

"Why is it such a burden?" Lin Wanwan asked.

"Just three big towels are very obstructive." Erwa said.

"Then take out your big towel and don't take it with you. Just go to the cabinet in the main room and get three more small towels. Then use the small towels to wipe your body." Lin Wanwan said.

"Okay." The eldest child went to do it.

It's just that the luxury towels in their house are put in the cabinet in the hall by the dozen. But the big baby likes it very much.

After entering junior high school, Dawa discovered a problem, that is, his classmates began to develop acne all over their faces. He was afraid when he saw that everyone grew more and more, but he didn't expect that he would grow a few, and when they disappeared, they would disappear.

The second baby grew a little bit more, because the second baby is greedy, always eats things that get angry, and doesn't like to drink herbal tea, so she grew a little bit longer. But the two brothers are okay, they will heal soon after growing up, and they don't leave any marks.

So the two brothers are still very handsome. Lin Wanwan also taught them some skin care knowledge. Although they are all boys, Lin Wanwan thinks that he needs to take care of his face.

Therefore, they are required to paint every day in winter, and the towels for washing their faces should be changed frequently. Otherwise, using a dirty towel to wash your face will cause more acne.

Hearing what Lin Wanwan said, the eldest child and the second child must be obedient. Adolescent boys also love beauty, okay?

At first Erwa felt that her towels were very new and she didn't want to change them in such a wasteful way, it was Lin Wanwan who said so.