Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16

In the past two years, my mother-in-law has been telling Dalang to divorce her and marry someone else. But Da Lang would rather split up than split up. Zhao's mother had no choice. She was really moved by Da Lang's defense of her like this. She also thought about leaving him, but when she thought of leaving, she felt so distressed that she couldn't breathe. She really like him very much.

She and Dalang have known each other since they were young, and they fell in love with each other when they grew up, and then they got together. They have a very good relationship and never quarrel with each other.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

"You still have the nerve to cry, get up and go." Mother Lin pulled Mrs. Li to go out.

At this time, Lin Wanwan came in, and hurriedly pulled her mother over, "Mom, what are you doing? You can fix this for me when I rarely come here."

She pushed Li Shi and gave her a wink to tell her to go back to her room to tidy herself up . After all, the eldest child and the second child are watching?

Mrs. Li returned to the room knowingly.

Lin Wanwan pulled her mother to ask what was going on, because in memory, the original owner also grew up with her sister-in-law, Li Shi has always been a close sister, she is very nice, and her mother is quite satisfied with her Otherwise, she wouldn't be allowed in.

I haven't been back much in the past few years, and the changes have been so great. Her mother was not such a person before.

"Wanwan, you're back, oh my two little grandchildren are here too, come to grandma for a kiss." Lin Wanwan watched Mother Lin's face change as if she was singing an opera, and now she was smiling like a spring breeze after she was angry just now.

"Hello, grandma."

"Hey, okay, are you thirsty, can grandma pour water for you?" Turning around, she walked to the living room.

"No need, grandma, we are not thirsty, we have brought water." The eldest child was talking about the water in the military canteen brought back by Zhao Lei.

"Mother, don't worry about them, just let them play in the yard, come and tell me what happened just now?" He took her mother to sit in the living room, and put the pannier on her back aside.

"What's the matter? This Mrs. Li complains of stomach pains, dizziness, and discomfort every three days. She's so lazy. Let's see how I deal with her." Speaking of this, Zhao's mother was so angry that her chest heaved and fell, almost runaway.

"Sister-in-law is not such a person, maybe she is really uncomfortable? Did you go to see it?"

"Where is the money to see what to see? Take a look at this house, where is the spare money?" Lin Mu said with a sigh.

That's right, since Father Lin passed away a few years ago, life in the Lin family has been getting worse day by day. There is a younger sister who is studying in the family, and a younger brother who has just graduated.

All the money spent in the past few years is the money that Lin's father earned from helping others with carpentry. After that, the two younger siblings in the family are all studying, and the family's labor force is only three.

In the past two years, in order to provide for their brothers and sisters to study, the family really can only go out and not come in. The three laborers in the family have worked for a year, and it is not enough for the tuition and living expenses of the two of them.

Now the third brother has finally graduated, but the job in the county is not so easy to find, it is a radish and a pit, and the third brother also came back to work in the fields before he found a job.