Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1

 "Eldest baby and second baby, it's time for breakfast." The eldest baby and the second baby looked up at their mother suspiciously, breakfast, their family never had breakfast.

Because their mother went to bed later than them every day, breakfast was never served, and it was their mother's share. For the first time today, they actually called them to have breakfast? 

Lin Wanwan yelled when she saw that the two children were not moving. "If I don't wash my hands, I'll eat all the white buns by myself." Of course, this was to scare them. How could she eat three buns by herself?

The eldest child and the second child dubiously washed their hands in the wooden tray by the well, walked to Lin Wanwan's feet and looked up at her.

The two little boys in ragged clothes stared at their different mothers with glowing eyes, and asked, "Mother, is this really for us to eat?"

"Then do you want to eat?" Lin Wanwan shook them. Meat buns in hand.

In my memory, these two babies are called Zhao Yu and Zhao Yang, and their nicknames are Dawa and Erwa, named according to the weather. Because their father's name is Zhao Lei, Yu was originally Yu, but it was changed because he was a boy.

"Yes" the two rushed forward and stretched out their hands to snatch the bun from Lin Wanwan's hand.

"What's urgent, we have them, one for each of them." Lin Wanwan gave them a bun for each of them, and of course she had one for herself.

The eldest baby and the second baby looked at the buns in their hands and seemed a little in disbelief. Their mother really gave them buns.

It's not that they haven't seen white bread at home before, but it's her mother's own. They only have to look at it, and they have never touched it. This is the first time they have touched white, soft and fragrant white bread.

The two stared at Lin Wanwan with wide eyes in shock.

"Why, give it back if you don't eat it?" The two babies were already so thin that only their eyes were left. Being stared at by such four eyes, they really felt a little creepy.

Lin Wanwan thought to herself that it wasn't that I didn't give you food in the past. Really, but she still has to clean up the mess left by the original owner. After all, he is taking someone else's body.

Yes, she is not the original one, but she is also called Lin Wanwan, and she traveled from the 20th century. I don't know why, but I came here as soon as I woke up from home.

"Mother, mother, why are you in a daze? Can I eat it?" Zhao Dawa tugged on his mother's clothes, not because he didn't want to eat it, but because Lin Wanwan would settle the score after eating it. Otherwise, how could a four-year-old kid like him bear it?

His mother had tried this before. She gave him a rib, and he ate it. Afterwards, he was starved for several days. This impression was too deep, and there was no crueler punishment than this.

Fortunately, in those days, a grandmother secretly took him back to the old house every day to eat some wild vegetables, otherwise he would have starved to death.

At that time, pouring water when I was hungry, there is really no more tortured punishment than that. Because life in the old house is not easy, he can only eat a third of his full, and if he eats too much, the aunt and the second aunt keep saying that no matter how much grandma loves him, there is nothing she can do about it.

"Let's eat," Lin Wanwan said, and she sat down to eat bit by bit.

At this moment, Lin Wanwan also remembered this matter. Tell me what the original master is doing, is this your mother? How about a rib?