Chapter 481-490

CHAPTER 481

In the evening, after Lin Wanwan and his group took a bath, Lin Wanwan said, "Remember to put the quilts by your feet when you sleep tonight. If it gets cold in the middle of the night, cover them up so you don't catch cold." After hearing this, Mother Zhao said, "When it's cold, put the quilt on the bed. Turn off the fan, it will save electricity."

"Mom, if you turn off the fan, you will wake up from the heat, if you turn it on and feel cold, how comfortable you are to sleep under the quilt." Lin Wanwan said .

"Several fans are turned on all night, so the electricity bill is high." Mother Zhao said.

"There is no need to save this money. In the summer, the electricity bill is not much with the fan on. It is important to sleep comfortably." Lin Wanwan didn't want to try again when he was woken up by the heat in the middle of the night.

Waking up in the middle of the night especially affects the quality of sleep, and it doesn't cost much to turn on the fan. The next day when Lin Wanwan woke up, she saw Erwa cooking breakfast, and Zhao's mother's room was still closed.

Lin Wanwan was puzzled, usually the old couple woke up very early, what was the matter. After the second baby had finished making breakfast, the two elders didn't get up until they were ready to eat.

Lin Wanwan was also afraid that something might happen, so she knocked on the door. Mother Zhao came out to open the door while yawning.

"Mother, what's the matter, I didn't sleep well last night." Lin Wanwan asked. Dawa and the others also looked over. After all, there was a fan last night, and each of them slept pretty well, and they didn't wake up from the heat.

"I went to bed very late last night, and woke up many times. When I first started to sleep, the fan made noise and gusts of wind. I didn't get used to it, so I didn't fall asleep. I fell asleep very late."

"After falling asleep, I woke up from the cold in the middle of the night. I turned off the fan to save power. After I turned it off, I woke up from the heat after a short sleep. Then I got up again and turned on the fan. It didn't turn on or off last night. Sleep well." Mother Zhao smiled awkwardly.

Lin Wanwan was speechless after hearing this, "Mother , didn't I tell you, if it's cold, you can cover yourself with a quilt to sleep, you didn't get a good sleep last night by switching on and off like this, how tired you are." Save some electricity bills." Zhao's mother was wronged like a child.

"If you're like this, why don't you use the fan? It's bad for your health if you don't sleep well, and your son can still afford the electricity bill for turning on the fan." Lin Wanwan said.

"On, I will turn it on to sleep at night, don't turn it off." Zhao's mother was afraid that the youngest daughter-in-law would be angry.

"Well, go and wash up, breakfast is ready." Lin Wanwan said.

"Eat first, don't wait for us." Mother Zhao went to wash up.

After breakfast, Lin Wanwan also moved two fans out to blow on the food. After finishing eating, Da Niu and the others came over to see the fans of course.

Goudan also came, "Third Uncle, Third Aunt."

"Hey young couple, sit down, Goudan, your vacation is almost over, when will you go back?" Lin Wanwan said with a smile.

Zhao's father and Zhao's mother have already gone out at this time, so why go out so early, of course, go out to share the mood of blowing the fan. Of course, you can't tell people that they can't sleep well because of the fan. Of course, with a fan, it's cool that you don't have to be woken up by the heat at night.