Chapter 296-300

CHAPTER 296

That's why Lin Wanwan and the others brought a lot of things home and Zhao's mother knew that Zhao Lei's comrades had come. Soon came the day when the two of them got married.

Saying that getting married is actually having a meal together, Lin Wanwan's family of five left home early in the morning for her little uncle's house. When Lin Wanwan's family arrived, Mother Lin and Lin Dalang's family, Lin Sanlang, were also there. And her uncle's family, obviously her uncle's family is not very popular.

As the bride and groom, they both sat in the hall and talked to everyone in new clothes. Panpan was the last one to come. Her family lives far away. This time, Lin Wanwan saw that Liu Dawei was obviously different from before.

It seems that Panpan also has a little bit of refreshment, and he also helps to take care of him. Seeing Panpan giving the red envelope, Lin Wanwan forgot that she hadn't given it yet.

He quickly took out two red envelopes and two sheets of Da Tuan, packed them up and sent them up, and said a few good words. Then Lin Wanwan was pulled aside by her aunt.

"Wanwan, I heard that you introduced Qianqian's partner, and she is a soldier. Look at your cousin Ruhua, who is not young anymore. Is there anyone you know who introduced me?"

"Auntie, they are not me . It was introduced by my mother in the army. And Zhao Lei is the only brother who is not married." Lin Wanwan refused.

Lin Wanwan actually doesn't like being a matchmaker, because she is afraid of doing bad things. When her aunt heard this, she lowered her face. I just felt that Lin Wanwan didn't want to introduce her to her, but she saw that Qianqian's partner was so tall, and she gave him a lot of dowry gifts.

"Wanwan, Ruhua is also your sister, you can't favor one over the other."

"Auntie was joking." Then Lin Wanwan walked away.

Qianqian's eyes are full of happiness today, Song Jianjun cares about her very much and has prepared the best wedding for her. She also prepared things for her natal family, and even the dishes for the banquet made her parents look good. And Song Jianjun also gave a gift of 100 yuan, which allowed her family to pay off the more than 300 foreign debts owed to Lin's mother.

Liu Dawei really put his heart into it this time, looking at Zhao Lei's meticulous care of Lin Wanwan on the table. Watching him pick up vegetables for Lin Wanwan, Jiayu also picks out the good parts of the fish for Lin Wanwan, and picks out all the fish bones that are visible to the naked eye. Also told her to eat carefully.

Thinking about how he treated Panpan, Liu Dawei realized that he was not doing enough. He also learned to hold a piece of fish for Panpan, and even hugged Xin'er. He happened to be sitting on the left of Lin Panpan, holding his heart, it was more convenient for Lin Panpan to feed.

Now Lin Panpan would not feel that Liu Dawei was not allowed to do anything because he felt sorry for him. Anyway, as long as he takes the initiative to do it, Panpan will give it all to him. Liu Dawei has really changed a lot in the past few months, and Lin Panpan has a lot less opinion of him.

"Panpan, we will set off for the provincial capital on the eighth day of the Lunar New Year. When the time comes, pack your things and we will go find you." Lin Wanwan said.

"Okay, I got it, sister." Lin Panpan said.

Panpan and the others were on their way home when Liu Dawei asked, "You're going to the provincial capital on the eighth day of the Lunar New Year, why didn't I know?" Lin Panpan didn't tell him about it either.

"I haven't decided when I'm going, so I didn't say it. Now you know it too." Lin Panpan said. In the past, when Liu Dawei would make an appointment with a friend, he would only tell her at the last moment. So this time she didn't say anything in advance.