Chapter 266-270

CHAPTER 266

The next day.

Lin Panpan swallowed all her grievances and treated everyone coldly. When Liu Dawei talked to her, she would reply him, and if he didn't speak, she would be quiet. In the afternoon, when the baby fell asleep, Lin Panpan looked at the room where the woman once lived.

Going to clean it up again. The cabinet has been cleaned and hasn't been wiped yet, so I took a rag and wiped it. Now there is already snow everywhere outside, and the water is also very cold. But not as cold-hearted as Lin Panpan.

After wiping it clean, I took the baby's clothes out of the closet, planning to put them in when they were dry. The next step is to clean out the closet. He took out his own and Liu Dawei's usual clothes, folded them, and put them back in.

Then she opened the box below that she hadn't tidied up, and there were some clothes that Liu Dawei didn't wear very much. Suddenly, I saw a woman's skirt. At first, Lin Panpan thought it was hers, then opened it and took a closer look. After thinking about it, she was sure that the skirt was not hers.

Lin Panpan understood. This skirt also belonged to that woman named Zhang Jiajia. This time, Lin Panpan just shed two tears, wiped them clean, folded the skirt, and put it away with Liu Dawei's clothes.

Opening another grid, Lin Panpan stared at the doll inside. It was a bear, a bear made of cotton. The bear is still holding a small heart with I love you embroidered on it. Lin Panpan turned around and looked at the two dolls on the head of his bed, and a doll on the Taishi chair.

At this moment, Lin Panpan finally collapsed. He knelt down and hugged his knees, crying loudly. Can you feel that feeling when the person you love the most doesn't love you? No matter how wronged she was this year, Lin Panpan cried so loudly.

She hates, she hates why Liu Dawei married her if he didn't love her. Why didn't you treat her well after marrying her. Why don't you marry her after emptying your heart. She has never loved someone so much, and of course she has never hated someone so much.

At this moment, she really hated Liu Dawei. It was he who turned her into the person she hated most. She felt that she was just like those bitter wives now. After crying, she felt much more comfortable. Lin Panpan looked at the dolls and put them aside.

She remembered that she asked Liu Dawei when she moved in, how could there be dolls in the room? What Liu Dawei said at the time was because he liked it, so when he passed by a clothing store, he would buy one and there would be so many. Now it seems that this may not be the case. These dolls are already very old, probably several years old, no need to think that Liu Dawei must have bought them for Zhang Jiajia.

He remembered that she also asked this question for the second time, whether he bought it for that woman. Liu Dawei still said that he really bought it because he liked it, and he bought it all by himself. Now it seems that he is playing with her words.

It is true that he bought all these dolls, but they were bought for Zhang Jiajia. After getting along with Liu Dawei for a year, doesn't she know that Liu Dawei likes to play with words? When asked when he would come back, he said in a while, that is half an hour or an hour. When asked when he would come back, he said very soon, that is, one hour.

Ask him when he will do something, and he will say that it will be two days later, but in fact, he doesn't know which day she regrets, and she doesn't know why things turned out like this. In school, she is not a girl that no one chases after, and it is not that there are no other boys who are attentive to her and treat her better than buying her breakfast. She didn't know why she became so worthless and dispensable when she came to Liu Dawei's place.