Chapter 141-145

CHAPTER 141

After Zhao's mother left, the crowd of onlookers gradually dispersed.

"Woohoo."

Li Laidi looked at the back of Zhao's mother going away, broke down and cried, she didn't know why things turned out like this. She thought that everyone would come to pick her up after she came back to stay for a few days. How did things come to this point?

Li Laidi cried louder and louder, his cries were full of despair and pleading, more helpless. What should she do after she gets divorced? Can she not know what her natal family is like? If she remarried, who would want her who was married and had four children.

"Woohoo."

Li Laidi wanted to be sadder. But now there are only Mrs. Li and her sister-in-law Xu Hong left in the yard, who will pity her. Seeing the crowd slowly dispersed, Mrs Li went to close the gate of the yard, and glared at Li Laidi fiercely.

"Is this what you said you would come back to stay at your mother's house for a few days? Li Lai, you are capable enough to lie to me. I will beat you to death right now. If you still want to eat eggs, go eat shit."

Everyone left, then Mrs. Li has no worries. Picking up the broom in the yard, he hit Li Laidi hard again and again. Think back to being played around by Li Laidi these few days, Li Laidi even wanted to kill her.

It never occurred to her that Li Laidi, who was always obedient, would lie to her. The more she thought about it, the angrier she became, the more ruthless Mrs. Li struck.

"Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

who's hurting, but it's not enough to overcome the despair in my heart. Li Laidi couldn't do anything except cry. And Xu Hong on the side is still adding fuel to the fire, "Mother, you have to take good care of her. She has lied to you about a lot of food when she came back this time, and you are really serious, sister. If you are driven back, you have to lie and say no." I don't know what you did to get divorced."

"Tell me, what did you do in the Zhao family and they want to divorce you." Granny Li threw down the broom and said straight away.

"Woooo. I just took ten yuan from my family, and they are going to divorce me. Why don't you tell me that you want me to separate the family, so I want to steal money?"

Thinking of the reason for being divorced, Li Laidi fell again. I burst into tears. At this time, she felt a little resentful towards her mother. If her mother hadn't come to her, she wouldn't have thought of breaking up the family. If it wasn't for the sake of getting more money after the separation, she wouldn't have thought of stealing money.

It was all her mother's fault, otherwise she wouldn't have been divorced. And Dani, she is her own mother, why should she be confessed if she was caught stealing money. What can I do to her if I recognize the Zhao family? I can also drive her out of the house.

Why is this kid so cruel? Was she happy to see her mother being divorced? At this time, Li Laidi began to find reasons for himself everywhere, and excuses for his mistakes. Started to resent those who caused her to become like this.

Lin Wanwan is also the object of her resentment, if she hadn't gone to the county town every day, built a house, bought a bicycle and made so many things, how could she be jealous and do such a thing. She even complained about Zhao Erzhu, the person next to her pillow. If he wasn't useless and couldn't make her live a good life, would she need to be like this?

If he can receive salary every month like Zhao Lei, does she need to calculate so much? It's all their fault. It's all their fault. Why is she the one who suffers in the end. It shouldn't be like this. Li Lai shook his head violently, obviously already a little crazy.