Chapter 221-225

CHAPTER 221

After drinking a cup of warm brown sugar ginger water, He Jiaojiao felt better.

"Do you have a catty of brown sugar here? I can exchange it for you." He Jiaojiao said. She has had menstrual pain for several years, and every time the fifth or sixth hour comes, the pain is terribly painful, and she can't do anything.

"Then just an industrial ticket." Lin Wanwan said in a business-like manner.

"So expensive?" He Jiaojiao looked at the person in front of her, wanting to see if she was joking.

"My brown sugar doesn't need to be boiled, just go back and soak it, do you want it?" It's still expensive, it's too cheap, okay?

"Yes." He Jiaojiao immediately took out an industrial ticket from her body and handed it over. No cooking, of course.

When it hurts again next month, it's so convenient to soak a cup and finish the job. Otherwise, when it hurts, she has to cook it by herself, which will kill her. And her pain will only hurt on the first day, how many months can a catty be used for? Lin Wanwan took it and went in to pack a catty of ginger brown sugar slices for her.

"Where are your two children? Why didn't you see them?" He Jiaojiao felt much better after drinking a glass of brown sugar water for more than ten minutes.

"Going out to play, why do you fall in love with my man and miss my baby?" Lin Wanwan said lying on the grand master's chair.

"What, you said it as if you were the only man in the whole world, didn't I just stare blankly at that time?" He Jiaojiao said.

"I was joking with you." Lin Wanwan could tell that this person was just a spoiled child at home. "I brought some toffee for your baby, Nuo, you can give it to them when they come back, I'll go back and lie down." He Jiaojiao said.

"Okay, I'll thank you on their behalf." Lin Wanwan said. "I thank you." He Jiaojiao said.

On the other hand, Zhao Lei was looking at the small courtyard he had arranged, feeling happy for a while.

It's not the tube building that Lin Wanwan thought of, but an independent small courtyard. When Zhao Lei was asked to choose, Zhao Lei thought that Tongzilou was crowded and noisy, so he didn't choose.

Many people at the same level as him have chosen Tongzilou, because they feel that there are so many people, and they live in a higher place. Zhao Lei also went to see it, and he thought it would be better not to have an independent courtyard.

Although the independent courtyard is a little far away from the tube building, the environment is really not comparable to the tube building. The small courtyard that Zhao Lei applied for has a main room, two living rooms, and a kitchen.

The bathroom was built by Zhao Lei himself. Due to funding problems, there was no separate bathroom in the courtyard. The Tongzi Building is even more so. One floor is shared, and of course men and women are separated.

Zhao Lei knew that his daughter-in-law liked to be clean and had to take a bath even in winter, so he spent some money to build one. Next to it is the yard that his team leader wanted. Seeing that he built a bathroom by himself, he also built it together.

The head's wife is very gentle, virtuous and easy to get along with, and he can get along well with his wife when she comes. Very good, Zhao Lei is very satisfied with his small yard.

Zhao Lei has already figured it out, if his wife is born by then, it will be fine for the eldest and second children to sleep in the main room. The main room also has a big kang like a country house, not to mention sleeping two children, four are fine.