Chapter 471-480

CHAPTER 471

The lotus pond is not close to home. Although Sini is only in her teens, she is not too light. Zhao Lei saw that Erwa started to slow down, so he took Sini and continued to run forward.

The other captains ordered them to continue working, while he himself followed behind Zhao Lei and the others. Of course he should be concerned about someone getting injured after work.

When there was not much distance behind, the eldest baby also picked up Sini and ran home. At home, Lin Wanwan had already placed things in the yard, and Sini's wounds would not be clean when they came up from the lotus pond.

So Lin Wanwan first prepared hydrogen peroxide, normal saline, and povidone iodine for cleaning the wound.

"Why so much blood, hurry up." Mother Zhao said. The water in the lotus pond was not deep, so Sini was wet below her knees, and there was still some mud.

"Put it up quickly, I'll clean her wound first." Lin Wanwan said. Lin Wanwan first used this hydrogen peroxide to clean the wound several times, then normal saline, and then disinfected it with iodophor.

"Third Aunt is in pain." Si Ni was still crying. At this time, Xiaodong, who had become a goddess, hurried over because they were working in the field, so they only heard the news now.

"Your wound is very deep and must be stitched up. Auntie will give you some anesthetic later, and the pain will soon be gone." Seeing that there seemed to be some foreign matter left in the wound, he first took out the anesthetic and gave it to Sini Local anesthesia.

A few minutes later, "Does it still hurt?" Lin Wanwan asked.

"Third Aunt, I don't feel any pain anymore." Si Ni said, wiping her tears.

"You still have foreign matter left in your wound, now help you clean it up." Lin Wanwan put on a magnifying glass for surgery and began to clean up the wound.

After cleaning, disinfect it again, and suture it when the wound is not bleeding much. Everyone who didn't understand even a little bit of medical skills knew that Lin Wanwan's suturing skills were very good. Moving left and right is almost like flowing water, and it looks very beautiful.

"Sini, are you really not in pain?" Chen Ernv asked.

"It doesn't hurt." Sini said. The captain who was watching was shocked, he didn't even know that Zhao Lei's daughter-in-law had such great abilities.

"Okay, second sister-in-law, take this back and disinfect it every morning, noon and evening." Lin Wanwan said.

"Okay, thank you third sibling."

"Why is there glass in the pond?" Zhao Lei said.

"The heavy rain may have washed down from other places before." The captain said.

Zhao Lei nodded. Sini couldn't work in the field because of her foot injury, so the team leader still made up some work points. After everyone dispersed, Lin Wanwan put away her things and put them back in her room.

"The eldest and the second are going to get snails, and it's getting late to cook." Lin Wanwan said.

Stir-fried snails with perilla, chilli and bamboo shoots, Lin Wanwan ate so happily that he only ate half a bowl of rice before eating snails. At night, Zhao's mother talked about the big girl and Goudan, and said that the wedding day was set in ten days.

"Ten days so fast?" Lin Wanwan asked.

"Goudan doesn't have as many vacations as you, and he will return to Beijing in half a month." Mother Zhao said. Lin Wanwan nodded, indicating that she remembered.