Chapter 71-75

CHAPTER 71

She didn't keep any of it for herself, she doesn't like to eat jelly like this, if she wants to eat it, she can go to the mall to make a plate, then put it in the refrigerator to freeze, and then eat it with condensed milk. It's delicious to eat like this.

"Uncle Wu, the host this time is really nice. The lunch is much better than before, and it's full. There's even an extra meal in the afternoon." Xiao Zhou, who was standing in front of Uncle Wu, said while eating a large plate of jelly.

"That's right, it's great that we have a share of such delicious food." The people on the side nodded sharply in agreement. They used to take on so many jobs, how could the master be so willing to cook so many and such good things for them to eat.

After all, they are all outsiders, so cook as little as you can, and as thin as you can. I remember that the most outrageous one made a pot of wild vegetables for them. After a spoonful of it, there were not a few vegetable leaves. They work hungry every day, and some people can't stand it and have to bring food from home. I didn't expect to meet such a nice family this time.

"Okay, let's work hard for them, make them more beautiful, and spend more time." Uncle Wu said with a smile. This time, I really met a nice person, and they are very kind. In the past, when you met bad people, they sent people to stare at you all the time, saying that you didn't do this well and that you didn't do well.

Every day, I still think they are slow in doing things, and scold them for procrastinating on purpose and wanting a few more days of salary. Those words are terrible.

"Of course, we must work hard for others. Let's go to work when we are full." Xiao Zhou said loudly. Lin Wanwan didn't know what the workers they hired thought of them. At this time, she was carrying three lunch boxes and walked around the field without seeing Zhao Lei. After asking a few people, they all said they didn't know. After asking her sister-in-law, someone finally found out.

"Third Uncle, he and Dad went to the rice drying field to move the rice. The rice that was dried yesterday was dry and needs to be moved to the granary." Li Chunhua said. The dry millet is not that heavy, so Father Zhao can also move it. Zhao Lei has already moved the wet millet yesterday, so he is not arranged for today. Today it was Zhao Dazhu and Zhao Erzhu's turn to move the wet millet.

"Oh, I see, thank you, sister-in-law." Lin Wanwan said. Zhao's father, Zhao's mother, and Zhao Lei are all in the grain drying field, so it will be easy to handle, and there is no need to go to several places to send them off. Before arriving at the grain drying ground, I saw Mrs. Zhao and several other people loading the rice. Zhao Lei and Mrs. Zhao were loading the rice into carts.

Some people are pouring the newly harvested rice on the ground to dry. A group of people are very busy.

"Old Zhao's family, your youngest daughter-in-law is here." An aunt next to Mother Zhao said. Zhao's mother looked back and saw that Lin Wanwan was holding three lunch boxes in her hand, so she knew it was for his old son.

As long as she treats her old son well, she won't talk about her any more. Moreover, she had eaten so early in the morning, and she was indeed hungry by now. She still knew how her youngest son's appetite was. It's normal for the third child's family to send him another meal in the afternoon.

"Lei Zi, your daughter-in-law has brought you food, you go and eat first." Mother Zhao said. Zhao Lei thought that his wife would go home if she couldn't find him in the field?

I never thought I'd find it. He strode over to "Daughter-in-law." He took the lunch box in her hand and looked at his wife suspiciously, three boxes, this is.