Chapter 276-280

CHAPTER 276

Entering the room, Lin Wanwan put Sanba's blanket on the kang, and then put Sanba down again. Panpan also let go of her heart, and the two sisters sat on the kang. This was the first time the two sisters sat together after Panpan got married.

"What's wrong with Panpan, is their family treating you badly? I wanted to ask last time, but mother is here." Lin Wanwan said.

"How could it be, sister, they are very kind to me. Every day when my mother-in-law goes shopping for vegetables, she will ask me if I want to eat, and my father-in-law has never said a word to me." Lin Panpan said. She doesn't want her sister to know about those embarrassing things, and her sister can't help her, so don't worry her.

"What about Liu Dawei, is he treating you well?" Lin Wanwan asked. She asked her if she was doing well, but Panpan replied that her mother-in-law and father-in-law treated her well.

What about her husband Liu Dawei. Whether a woman marries well or not depends on what her husband does. The attitude of the husband is very important.

"Before I got married, I thought I would live the life I wanted after marriage. After marriage, I didn't seem to be very happy. I wish I hadn't been so impulsive at the time." Lin Panpan smiled wryly.

"What's the matter, he treats you badly? You don't want to tell my sister?" Lin Wanwan asked. Hearing Lin Wanwan's question, Lin Panpan burst into tears uncontrollably when she thought of the grievances she had suffered this year.

Afraid to cry out loud, I felt like covering my mouth and nose, sobbing silently. This frightened Lin Wanwan, so she quickly took out a handkerchief and wiped it for Lin Panpan. Then he thoughtfully closed the door and locked it.

Gently hugged Lin Panpan, stroking her skinny back. It took Lin Panpan a while to recover.

"He didn't treat me badly, but he didn't treat me very well. Before I got married, I told myself not to mind his past, but later I found that I couldn't be a sister."

"I mind, I mind that his past has not passed , I mind that he doesn't see me in his eyes, and he never cared about me in his heart." Lin Panpan wept silently and said calmly.

"Sister! I think my marriage is ridiculous, you know? Liu Dawei's room is full of memories of that Zhang Jiajia, the house is full of dolls, a cabinet of books, hairpins, and movie tickets they watched together."

"When you saw these things when you were in confinement, I didn't want to live anymore, you know? If I didn't have the heart, I couldn't bear it." Lin Wanwan frowned and listened, hugging Lin Panpan and patting her back.

"Don't cry, sister is here, he didn't explain a word about him." Lin Wanwan asked in a cold voice.

"When I was dealing with those things, Liu Dawei and my mother-in-law and father-in-law stood outside the door and watched. At that moment, sister, I felt like a clown, you know?"

"Liu Dawei would only say that he forgot, those things He doesn't remember, he is that kind of person, he knew I was angry but never coaxed me, didn't explain, didn't say a word." Lin Panpan clearly remembered those silent nights.

A sleepless night. Lin Wanwan didn't realize that Liu Dawei was such a person. If she knew this, she would have stopped Panpan from marrying her. Look at Panpan now, and think about the past.

Panpan used to be a girl who loved to laugh, but now she feels like she has grown up.

"Sister, I've thought about it. I can live my life as I want in the future. I will try my best not to love him or care about him. From now on, he will be the father of my child." Lin Panpan said.