Chapter 186-190

CHAPTER 186

"Just go back one day earlier," Zhao Lei said.

"Why don't we go in two days, I plan to take the eldest and second children to have fun." It's winter, how many months? She can't stay at home every day.

"Okay, but when the time comes, why are you bringing your two children back?" Zhao Lei didn't have any objections. It would be a good thing for his wife to go to the provincial capital with him.

"I plan to ask my mother to go with me. She can help look after the baby. She can walk away before my sister-in-law is born." Lin Wanwan said.

Moreover, her eldest brother is at home in the winter and has no work, so he can take care of her sister-in-law and doesn't need her mother.

"Okay, I'll go over to my mother to talk about it in the afternoon?" Zhao Lei said.

"Well, let's go together in the afternoon, I also want to go back and have a look." Lin Wanwan said.

"Okay." At home, Lin Wanwan helped Zhao Lei take off the two panniers he was carrying.

Open the basket that Zhao Lei used to buy meat, it's full of meat. Lin Wanwan just laughed, "Did you buy mutton again today?"

"Well, the same person was selling it last time. The sheep is relatively small, and there is still half a leaf left. I'll just ask for it all. The pork also costs six catties. There is a pork belly." Zhao Lei said, buying these things, Zhao Lei spent a lot of money.

Pork belly is expensive, but not many people buy mutton, which is cheaper.
"Pork belly, I don't know how to wash this." Lin Wanwan said.

She also likes to eat pork belly, but she doesn't know how to wash it, and she doesn't know which ones are acceptable and which ones are not.

"I'll do the laundry," Zhao Lei said. "You know it?" Lin Wanwan didn't expect Zhao Lei to be able to do this.

"Leave it to me." Then Zhao Lei went to the kitchen with the pork belly. Lin Wanwan also took the whole basket into the kitchen, and took out the pork first to wash.

Fortunately, there were four pots of hot water, plus some cold water, and the two of them washed the meat in the kitchen. After washing the pork and mutton, Lin Wanwan looked at the piece of pork, "Why don't you divide this pork into thirds, and then you can take the woolen yarn and two catties of pork to the old house, and bring them with you when you return to your mother's house in the afternoon. Let the two catties go, and we will keep two catties for ourselves."

She couldn't bring nothing when she went back to her natal family, and she brought meat to her natal family, so it's okay not to send it here. Then the family will be better.

"It's fine for you to make the decision," Zhao Lei said. Lin Wanwan took out a knife, divided the piece of pork belly into three parts, and put it aside.

Cut off one-third of the mutton, which will be stewed later, and then put the rest of the mutton and pork belly in the backyard. After Zhao Lei washed the pork belly, he saw his wife holding a knife and was about to chop the mutton, so she stood up and took it.

"I'll chop it up, the pork belly is ready, how can you see how to do it?" Zhao Lei said. "How about cooking a peppery pork belly soup?" Lin Wanwan asked.

"Okay." Zhao Lei has no opinion on how to eat, he has a lot of confidence in his wife's cooking. Lin Wanwan moved out of the coal stove and started making soup.

Then she went out and took out everything in her pannier. The tofu is placed in a basin and soaked in cold salt water. I will not eat this today and will eat it tomorrow.