Chapter 311-315

CHAPTER 311

And in the new semester, the eldest and second children are still the influential figures in the school. Still the envy of others.

A few days after school started, the eldest and second children brought their badminton rackets to school. Now it's all over. During a break, almost the whole school went to watch.

Of course, the entire school only has about a hundred students. In addition to the students from the family courtyard, there are many students from the mountain village. Would you be curious if you saw it for the first time?

Dabao and Erbao have once again become the envy of everyone. Because badminton rackets are expensive, the eldest and second children are placed in their own places. Even if they go to the toilet, the two brothers have to be watched by someone. I'm afraid that someone will take it out to see and accidentally break it.

However, Lin Wanwan bought it with the expectation that it would go bad one day, so Lin Wanwan has already found a similar one in the mall, which can be replaced at any time. On the fifth day of taking it back to school to play, when Dawa was playing with Dabao, in order to save a ball that was about to fall to the ground, Dawa scraped the edge of the badminton racket to the ground. Then a thread broke.

When the eldest child took it home, he was worried that Lin Wanwan would scold him, after all, it was such an expensive item. Back home, Lin Wanwan took it and looked at it.

"It's okay. This thing is easy to break. Fortunately, the top edge is broken. Let's tie it to the next one so that he can't take it off. We can continue to play." Lin Wanwan tied it up After looking at it, I am quite satisfied.

"When you play, the ball may get stuck here. Just be careful. This thing was bought for you to play with. It doesn't matter if it breaks, but you still have to cherish it. It's not cheap after all." It can't be wasted, can it?

"Mom, are you not angry?" the eldest child asked.

"What's there to be angry about? You bought it and didn't use it as a sacrifice. If you play with it, there will definitely be a bad day." Lin Wanwan said.

Before thinking about it, she didn't know how many badminton rackets she had broken while playing. When she scratched on the concrete floor, the strings were quickly broken. This big baby and the second baby play every day, so it's good that one is broken.

But this thing does not know whether there is such a line in the mall, whether it can be repaired is true. It wouldn't be such a waste of money if it could be fixed.

However, after only a few days, Erwa came back with a broken badminton racket and filed a complaint. Lin Wanwan looked at the big boy behind and knew it was a fight.

"What's the matter?" Lin Wanwan didn't reprimand them directly, she always had to figure out the reason for the fight.

"Mother, Da Zhuang wants to grab our badminton racket and if we don't give it to him, he will hit us. He did it first." Er Wa's mouth is much smoother than Da Wa's. It must have been him who explained it.

"Then how did you do it?" Lin Wanwan asked.

"We fought back, but he played badly and trampled our badminton racket. The teacher told the parents to go there tomorrow." Erwa said. Da Zhuang, then he should be the son of Deputy Battalion Commander Wu, that fat and spoiled child.

"Mother knows." She will go there tomorrow, and she has to ask for compensation if she breaks her badminton racket. Otherwise, take out a new pair and be trampled. Zhao Lei came back and found out that he will go tomorrow.