Chapter 331-335

CHAPTER 331

"Oh, I guessed it right." Erwa was happy.

"In the future, I will earn more money than my mother," said the eldest child.

"Yes, we will make a lot of money for our mother in the future." Erwa said.

"Well, come on, mother believes that you can do it." Lin Wanwan said. After hearing this, the two brothers happily went to wash the dishes.

"Zhao Lei, someone from above said they want to see me. We will meet at the bookstore the day after tomorrow, and I agree." Lin Wanwan said after watching the two children go in.

"Uncle Bing told you?" Zhao Lei asked. Zhao Lei also helped Lin Wanwan get books a few times in the provincial capital, and he was fairly familiar with Uncle Bing.

"Yes, he personally delivered the money today." Lin Wanwan said.

"Did you say you can take someone there?" Zhao Lei asked after thinking about it.

"I didn't say it, I didn't say it, it should be fine, if not, you can wait for me outside." Lin Wanwan had already thought about it.

"Well, I'll take a leave of absence tomorrow." Of course Zhao Lei couldn't let his wife go to meet strangers by herself. The man didn't know who he was, whether he was male or female, good or bad, and why he saw his wife.

But how to ask for this leave, I really need to think about it. Because he has no vacation now. But if you don't have a vacation, you have to ask for a vacation, so you don't need to tell his wife about it.

The third day was the weekend, Lin Wanwan asked the eldest child and the others to watch their younger brother at home and cook for themselves when they were hungry. They didn't know what time they would be back. The two started to leave the bookstore.

Uncle Bing had been waiting outside the door early in the morning, and Lin Wanwan saw someone standing at the door from a distance.

"Xiao Lin, you are here, Comrade Zhao is also here, hurry up, hurry up, we are waiting." Uncle Bing looked a little anxious. Lin Wanwan wondered who it was that made Uncle Bing so excited and anxious.

Uncle Bing brought the two of them into the inner room, but there were actually four soldiers guarding the door of the inner room. Zhao Lei looked at the star bars on the shoulders of the four soldiers and saluted with admiration.

Zhao Lei's heart was pounding at the moment, he couldn't imagine that such a high-ranking soldier was guarding here, one can only imagine how honorable the people there were. Zhao Lei was beating drums in his heart, and he was a little afraid to go in.

But Lin Wanwan was not. Anyway, she just met someone. What's the difference? It's not that she looks weird. Uncle Bing opened the door, and Lin Wanwan was the first to step in.

It was an old man who caught my eye, and Lin Wanwan was even more unafraid. "You want to see me?"

Uncle Bing had already gone down. From opening the door to leaving, Uncle Bing didn't dare to look up at him. And Zhao Lei came in and saw the people sitting inside, his whole body was so stiff that he didn't dare to move. Zhao Lei has seen this person before, during the big exercise, he saw this person speaking on it.

"Hi sir." Zhao Lei saluted solemnly.

"Comrade Zhao Lei, I know you, you married a good wife," the man said.

"Shouldn't this be a compliment to me?" Seeing Zhao Lei's attitude, Lin Wanwan guessed that this person should have a high rank in the army. But Lin Wanwan doesn't care, it has nothing to do with her, isn't he just an old man in her eyes.