Chapter 451-460

CHAPTER 451

"That's good, I'll go to choose right away." Mother Zhao excitedly went into the room and took out a calendar.

Zhao's father and Zhao's mother are also happy that the eldest son is going to build a new house. Their family is doing well. Build a big house to honor your ancestors. Except for his youngest son's house, the village has no tile-brick houses. Now that the eldest son wants to build a house, can Father Zhao be unhappy?

"Old man, the day after tomorrow is a good day, and it is said in the semiconductor that the day after tomorrow is good weather." Mother Zhao said.

"Okay, then the day after tomorrow." Father Zhao said.

"Father, Dazhu is measuring the land with his uncles right now? Would you like to go over there and have a look?" Li Chunhua asked.

"Then I'll go over now." Father Zhao got up. Mother Zhao also followed.

"Boss."

"Father and mother, you are here, come and take a look at Dalang's blueprint, can you see if it's okay?" Zhao Dazhu handed the blueprint to Father Zhao.

"Is this the dog's place?" Father Zhao asked, pointing to one side.

"Yes, is it okay to build like this?" Zhao Dazhu said.

"Very good, do you have enough money?" Father Zhao asked.

"Enough is enough, thanks to Da Lang, who can give me a lot of broken bricks, and then pick out the better ones to cut the house, and use all the broken ones to make yards, which can save a lot of money." Zhao Dazhu said .

"Thank you Dalang." Father Zhao looked at Lin Dalang and said.

"It should."

The construction of houses here is in full swing, and it was the same for Lin Wanwan that day. Lin Wanwan stood above the conference room, looked at the twenty students below, and nodded in satisfaction.

"The main content of today's meeting is to support medical construction. Now everyone has learned abdominal ultrasound well, and 50 more new machines have been distributed to hospitals in various regions. Now is the time to play your role." "Sign up.

" The project of going to the countryside to support medical construction starts today, and it will last for one year. The following are 15 designated hospitals. You can discuss where to go in private in the next time, and you will sign up later." Lin Wanwan sat down after finishing speaking.

Everyone looked at the form in their hands. These are the names and locations of some big hospitals in big cities.

"Professor Lin, I want to ask if everyone has to go?" Someone asked.

"If you go, the road ahead will be smoother. After all, there are files for this matter, and it will also help you get promoted. If you are single and don't mind, you can give way to those with families and children. Of course, you can not go if it is not possible. There are also people who will come to study, and it is also a designated hospital." Lin Wanwan said.

"Then I'll go to the Shanghai stock market. I have relatives over there, and I know them well." Someone began to fill in their names on Lin Wanwan's side.

In fact, these fifteen companies are all located in big cities, and the basic salary is still paid and there are subsidies. It is not as hard as going to the countryside to support rural construction. Many people are willing to go.

Before the remaining three chose Lin Wanwan, she helped them choose. Dr. He wanted another Dr. Chen to stay in the capital, and there were supposed to be two left here. The other one is also in Beijing, but it's not just this hospital, it's also very close.