Yes!

Amara Moratti

I cried in his armes, while Ace pulled me closer to him. Our engagement was fake, well the first time. He put the ring on my finger then and I felt nothing. Now I feel everything. I feel happiness, sadness, loved and save. It was something I never thought I would experience.

The love I right no felt was different, it was strong and so much more. I already had his son and I will have everything with him. I placed my lips against his and kissed him, our kiss tasted like salt and happiness.

It tasted like love.

The love I was feeling toward him, the love I was feeling toward our son and the love I was feeling toward my self. I loved Ace with all my heart and he taught me how to love myself the same way. How to love every part of my day and how to accept that nobody is perfect.

All my life I wanted to be perfect, look perfect, have the perfect weight, have the perfect hair, perfect skin. To just be so damn perfekt all the time. Well fuck that. I'm not perfect, nether is Ace or anyone else. But I'm perfect for him and he is perfect for me.

I can eat what I want, I can do what I want, I can wear what I want, I can be who I want to be, I can love who I want to love.

This engagement was supposed to be another way of telling me what to do and how to be. But it saved me. He saved me.

And I will never be able to thank him enough for that, for giving me his heart, his soul, his love, his everything.

Ace hand wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. My hand wrapped around his neck, gripping his hair. "I love you" I whispered against  his lips. "Thank you Ace, for everything" my voice was barely a whisper, as tears started to fall again.

Ace brushed them away with his thump, looking down at me. "I never thought I would love you and here I am, now engaged to you again, but for real this time. I'm so happy to have you. I love you more than anything, so thank you. Thank you for loving me" I said and his eyes glossed over.

I could see the tears shining inside of them, as Ace brushed away the last few tears on my cheeks.

This was it. It was our beginning. Our happy end, just without the end. Because our life just begun.

I love Ace.
And he loves me.

———————————————

Wow. Writing this story has been such a great experience. I fell in love with Amara and Ace, I never thought it would tute out like this. Originally I planed a few more chapters but I thing this is the ending I want.
For them.
So for now, I hope you enjoyed this story and maybe you will be able to read about them again. Because there are still the children.
Thank you all for reading<3